Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why isn't Stalker able to appear with the Acolytes?

Okami_Amaterasu

39ce97624a.jpg

I kept Stalker alive for 18 mins in total to see if an Acolyte would show up alongside him, but he blocks off any Acolytes from appearing while Stalker is around.

Opposite also happens, if an Acolyte appears first, Stalker (or any other assassin) can't appear either. I get that this has been a gamerule since forever, but I think it would make sense for Stalker to finally be able to join his own faction in Steel Path now, considering they NEVER appear together. I meant they use the same helmet ffs.

562a064ed8.jpg

After Stalker disappeared, an Acolyte finally appeared.

Also would be nice to spawn both Stalky and Acolytes into simulacrum ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Acolytes don't scale in endless missions either.

My headcanon is that Acolytes are Stalker's unofficial fanclub, and he's certainly not gonna encourage anything like that, no siree.

Think of the beginning of The Dark Knight, where Batman has to deal with wannabe Batmanses (yes that totally is the correct plural form shut up).

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

It would be pretty fun to see stalker randomly joining alongside the acolytes from time to time.

Having said that, steel path stalker is a real POS.

Yeah I think he should receive the Lich status treatment, and have his adaptation make him immune to that status + dmg type, since it's easily reset by Spoiler mode.

1 hour ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

39ce97624a.jpg

I kept Stalker alive for 18 mins in total to see if an Acolyte would show up alongside him, but he blocks off any Acolytes from appearing while Stalker is around.

Opposite also happens, if an Acolyte appears first, Stalker (or any other assassin) can't appear either. I get that this has been a gamerule since forever, but I think it would make sense for Stalker to finally be able to join his own faction in Steel Path now, considering they NEVER appear together. I meant they use the same helmet ffs.

562a064ed8.jpg

After Stalker disappeared, an Acolyte finally appeared.

Also would be nice to spawn both Stalky and Acolytes into simulacrum ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It’s because acolytes count as assassins and you can only have one active at a time

1 hour ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

I think it would make sense for Stalker to finally be able to join his own faction in Steel Path now, considering they NEVER appear together.

I disagree; I think if Stalker was truly responsible for the Acolytes, and they aren't just an unsanctioned fan club, he would be mentoring his Acolytes and this would mean sending them to fight Tenno by themselves in order to prove they are both loyal to his cause (his idea of "justice") and that they are capable of fighting and wining against the Tenno without needing help, which allows Stalker to send his Acolytes to find other Tenno and Expand his influence.

Archived