Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech energy

Z4D0

so far i have not been able to use any way to recover energy from the necramech (voidrig) even with the consumable that regenerates energy, i have already tested zenurik and trinity, i cannot generate energy for it, but i can heal it with the ultimate, but other than that i can´t do anything to recover the energy, i just can´t say with the arcane energize because i don´t have it yet, but considering that archwing can activate at least some arcanes, i will consider that ot doesn´t activate it, i would like it to have other ways to recover the energy, since at least in archwing, it regenerates itself over time

I apologize if it is difficult to read, I still don't use the forum much or anything and I am also bad in English, I just wanted to know if there are other ways to recover energy

Personally speaking, if I were given the reins on the resource management for Necramechs, I'd buff their capability to use the tank they have (more base energy, perhaps lower costs), but nerf or remove their ability to get more, meaning once it's gone, you'll need to get your mech destroyed and re-summon it a few minutes later for a new tank of juice. Then throw in a self-destruct so you don't have to stand still in the middle of some mooks like a lemon for this to happen. Give it a neat animation and some impressive damage too.

My logic being that if they are just kind of 'Warframes but bigger' then there's kind of no point to them? Let them sit in their own corner of the sandbox. Same thing for the Operator. 

On 2020-12-10 at 9:04 PM, JackHargreav said:

Currently only energy orbs can give you energy.

So as it was mentioned you would have to use Protea for solving this problem.

Tho the game tends to be really generous with the blue balls so energy is not a big issue imo.

Ever find it weird that the health orbs don't give the mech health?

If you use dispensary and energize arcane you can always have plenty of energy. When warframe activates the energize arcane after taking and energy orb, necramech benefits from the arcane effect and a lot of energy is replenished.

5 hours ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

Ever find it weird that the health orbs don't give the mech health?

Yeah. It is a bit weird. But I kinda half expected it.

Tho health orbs tend to be uncommon so they wouldn't help a lot. Especially because they give 25 health. Which is nothing even on a warframe.

Archived