Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Livestreams Return in the New Year!

[DE]Helen

Il y a 10 heures, (PSN)LokiNitr0 a dit :

Very happy new year to all, and for this 2021 that we get rid of the COVID-19 forever !!ery happy new year to all, and for this 2021 that we get rid of the COVID-19 forever !!

nope. we're going to get a vaccine that will be effective until it mutates and then we'll need another... like the flu which is a descendant of the Spanish Flu of 1918 but wont be a thing until near the later stage of 2021 so the "everything will kill you"-2020-stink is with us for a while longer and will lessen but we wont be rid of it.

ah well, more warframe time :D

oh, and Happy New Year despite all of this!

Consider this excerpt from "Wrapping up 2020" thread written by Rebecca:

"And we have embraced a constant storm of this strangeness. Because of COVID, our team’s usual vacations simply didn’t happen - where would we go? Our living rooms?

And then the truth has set in: we have basically an entire team with vacation time ready to go in December. We have worked our butts off this year, and we are now all balancing weeks of unused vacation that will inevitably overlap. "

Would you like it if your vacation was forcefully interrupted?

Spoiler

star trek no GIFNo, I would say not

So lets just chill. It isn't my favourite thing to just wait, but we know why we are waiting. We know there's a good reason and we know everyone at DE will be refreshed. I think this is better than their usual "staggered vacation".  We'll have everyone building content at the same time and they will all be on the same page.

Happy new year! I'm going to enjoy hot chocolate with instant coffee 💖

Would be nice to get a little heads up ETA on when streams will be returning this year.  Mid week this week, next week-ish, February?  No need to lock down a date if stuff is in flux.  More important tasks take priority.  Ballpark idea works for me, like mid Jan, or early Feb and refine it as it gets closer.  Another great option would be a little shoutout like: "Hey, fyi we'll plan to post the next stream schedule the friday before they start like before, cya later this month." 

34 minutes ago, Digressive said:

Just to let you know, there won't be any streams this week - I suspect they will start up next week, but I personally haven't heard anything to confirm this as of yet.

Thank you!! I was worried I would miss one, 😂. I think that’s why most are asking, not because they want to rush anyone back (everyone needs a vacation and time off work to spend with family so I’m glad you all are getting that) its because they don’t wanna miss a stream. I hope everyone is enjoying the time off and we will see you guys next week or next month, whichever works out best. You guys and your community is what got me into online gaming for the first time so keep up the awesome work!

18 hours ago, chacachaca13 said:

Really sucks when there is no path for those of us who missed the ignis solstice skin to achieve it somehow. Baro had everything during tennocon. Is there no event that they can do with the same? 

Yes, there will be. The next TennoCon. Which btw, was awesome and really fun to watch! 🖤

14 hours ago, Stonn_XY said:

Yes, there will be. The next TennoCon. Which btw, was awesome and really fun to watch! 🖤

Whoa, was the ignis solstice skin in last years CON offerings? If yes, I must've thought they would return and I was saving ducats for primed mods. lol

2 hours ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

I wonder if they will adress (and solve) the recent Ignis Wraith drama. Probably not.

They don't need to do it honestly, since it's on each user how many PL is willing to charge for anything that can be tradeable and up to each user how much PL is willing to pay for something. That's the magic of the "FREE MARKET", no intrusion from DE side and the market regulates itself.

En 2/1/2021 a las 9:00, SevenMothers dijo:

nop. vamos a conseguir una vacuna que será eficaz hasta que mute y luego necesitaremos otra ... como la gripe, que es descendiente de la gripe española de 1918, pero no existirá hasta cerca de la última etapa de 2021 así que el hedor de "todo te matará" -2020-está con nosotros por un tiempo más y disminuirá, pero no nos libraremos de él.

ah bueno, más tiempo de warframe : D

¡oh, y feliz año nuevo a pesar de todo esto!

Oh nice :)

Archived