Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wrath In DOJO

VPVulpes

Question

Plenty of people give these away for free, ask in trade chat and someone will get you taken care of no reason to pay outside of maybe 5 plat for one. If you need one message me in game and will get ya taken care of for some random duplicate mod. Otherwise no unfortunately newer clans won't be able to research this until DE changes it which is unlikely to happen :(

Unless your clan scored in the top 10% during the Pacifism Defect event in March of 2017, then you cannot research the Ignis Wraith in your dojo, as the clan research for the weapon was an exclusive reward for high-scoring clans.

Players who do not belong to a clan that has the research unlocked will need to do one of the following if they wish to acquire the weapon:

• Purchase the weapon from Baro Ki'teer when he's selling it, or
  • Obtain the blueprint by trading with another player who has the blueprint through the in-game trading interface

It is important to note that owning the blueprint or the weapon itself will not unlock dojo research of the weapon; there is no way to unlock or gain the dojo research for the weapon if your clan did not earn it from the event in 2017.

Now, most importantly, the weapon requires you to have a Mastery Rank of 9 in order to use it; if you have not reached Mastery 9 then you cannot use the weapon.

8 minutes ago, VPVulpes said:

You don't know how to explain or point to the right information.

... no u?

Seriously, if NOBODY can apparently give you "the right information" to your problem, maybe it's YOU that needs to explain better.

9 minutes ago, VPVulpes said:

you bring claims that have not support

Yet you're the one that claimed Hema research is linked to Ignis Wraith.

10 minutes ago, VPVulpes said:

By taking words out context

What did I take out of context?

10 minutes ago, VPVulpes said:

manipulate the fact

What facts have I manipulated? What are you talking about?

11 minutes ago, VPVulpes said:

don't write anymore

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't continue wasting time on you, good call.

Best of luck with whatever this is.

@NinjaZeku

You don't know how to explain or point to the right information.
Since you don't read what is says, you bring claims that have not support. So don't write anymore.

By taking words out context, you are not able to understand but only to manipulate the fact.

1 hour ago, VPVulpes said:

Now here you are wrong
some of us can not buy or sale to players - you don't give me or to other people with similar question explanation

We have given you plenty of explanations and options.

Now, it is your turn to actually tell us why those don't work for you.

Saying "I can't do it" does not suffice.

Ok

Neither does this, for the record.

44 minutes ago, VPVulpes said:

First like 2-3 years it was make HEMA bp then you get IFGNIS WRATH BP now i see that was lie.

That was never the case, and I have no clue where you even got that idea from.

@NinjaZeku

Men or Girl

Weird asymmetry of that question aside ... what the **** does it matter?

@Zakkhar

Here is discussion WAY IN DOJO I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO IGNIS WRATH BP DEVELOPMENT

I don't know way i can not SALE TO OTHER PLAYERS. I try and can not do i only can sale for money in game like trash weapon. I try 2 more times and same.

I don't know way i can not BUY. After that it come like 4 time that i CAN NOT BUY  - it is not ducat it is not platinum it is not space - slots or some else.

Now DOJO we have many new members i wanna that thy can have that weapon.

2-3 Years in past was answer that OUR DOJO must make first HEMA BP and that we get access to IGNIS WRATH BP.
I make in this time of alert and now in OPERATION:ORPHIX VENOM-ENDURANCE i don't see it. I see now that was lie buy DE and rest here in forum.

Every thing i try to make in dojo, i see message

"Cannot increase Clan tier while an in-game event is in progress. Please try again after OPERATION:ORPHIX VENOM-ENDURANCE has ended."

Now what you more need of info i tell you.

36 minutes ago, VPVulpes said:

@Zakkhar

I can not buy

in first i can not sale to people now  can not buy

that is way i go to dojo to make things like wepons

I do not mean to be rude or anything, but I have no idea what you are trying to say here. It does not answer my question.

The question was: Why?

You do not have to trade for plat. You can barter items/mods.

@Zakkhar

I can not buy

in first i can not sale to people now  can not buy

that is way i go to dojo to make things like wepons

what was problem we have HEMA in development
form time it come to us and now i make in time of this quest.  50.000 Mutagen Samlpe 
now when we make it we don't get Ignis Wrath in dojo

First like 2-3 years it was make HEMA bp then you get IFGNIS WRATH BP now i see that was lie.

Next problem i making OBJECT IN DOJO - all time say

17 hours ago, VPVulpes said:

and now i have like this message in dojo
"Cannot increase Clan tier while an in-game event is in progress. Please try again after OPERATION:ORPHIX VENOM-ENDURANCE has ended."
i cannot make reactor it say same, or make bigger room say same

it is reactor it is corridor it is sculpture all time same message,

6 minutes ago, VPVulpes said:

Now here you are wrong
some of us can not buy or sale to players - you don't give me or to other people with similar question explanation

What do you mean can not? You mean not able to? How exactly? Too lazy to enable 2FA?

@_Duffy_  

Yes i have

@NinjaZeku

Men or Girl

13 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Like, is your main problem here maybe simply that it still shows up in the list, and that triggers some kind of OCD button for you?

Ok

Easy, Ignis Wraith from Baro is there as an option for players who for whatever reason won't / can't trade.

For everyone else, it's easy enough to find someone with the Blueprint and getting it for free.

Now here you are wrong

... okay?

Has nothing to do with Ignis Wraith, Events / Operations with Clan Leaderboards always lock Clan size while active.

Again, that does not at all sound like an IW issue, that Research is not required for anything else.

Do you have the necessary role(s), i.e. permissions, to do those things in your Clan's Dojo?

Do you write this only to have comments i don't understand you?

Please be more in details not only get sentence, explained what and where to i send,  to who and what have good answer to this problem if you don't know. DON'T write things like

On 2021-01-16 at 10:17 AM, NinjaZeku said:

What is this about "putting it back"? DE never removed it from anyone's Dojo.

The research was an Operation reward, for Clans that did well in said Operation.

YOU DON'T HELPING to players and to DE

5 hours ago, VPVulpes said:

i say i no see ignis wrath in Chem Lab
but i see in Reserch

Yes.

That is normal.

Like, is your main problem here maybe simply that it still shows up in the list, and that triggers some kind of OCD button for you?

i buy weapon on Baro - and IGNIS WRATH I CAN ONLY SALE FOR MONET not to OTHER PLAYER  explain that

Easy, Ignis Wraith from Baro is there as an option for players who for whatever reason won't / can't trade.

For everyone else, it's easy enough to find someone with the Blueprint and getting it for free.

... okay?

Has nothing to do with Ignis Wraith, Events / Operations with Clan Leaderboards always lock Clan size while active.

2 hours ago, VPVulpes said:

I cannot build noting i cannot build weapons, cannot build rooms.

Again, that does not at all sound like an IW issue, that Research is not required for anything else.

Do you have the necessary role(s), i.e. permissions, to do those things in your Clan's Dojo?

YOU ALL HAVE SAME ANSWER LIKE DEFAULT

Do you understand what i talk about?

DOJO is old like 2015.

I cannot build noting i cannot build weapons, cannot build rooms.

and you all say default someone give to me. 
Do you read all my comment
@NinjaZeku @_Duffy_ @ReaverKane @KIREEK

i say that i can not do building in dojo
but i see in Reserch

and one more info i buy weapon on Baro - and IGNIS WRATH I CAN ONLY SALE FOR MONET not to OTHER PLAYER  explain that

i cannot make reactor it say same, or make bigger room say same

On 2021-01-14 at 4:56 AM, Schwarz_Ryu said:

Unfortunatelly DE totally ignored this weapon since end of that event hw it would be very useful if they made it available again.

If nobody responds you can also get for few plat but i am sure you can find at least few people that would give bp for free.

They didn't ignore it at all, since they actually put it back in the game with Baro offers...

WHO SAY PUNISHING

i say that i can not do building in dojo
but i see in Reserch

and one more info i buy weapon on Baro - and IGNIS WRATH I CAN ONLY SALE FOR MONET not to OTHER PLAYER  explain that

What is this about "putting it back"? DE never removed it from anyone's Dojo.

The research was an Operation reward, for Clans that did well in said Operation.

And even ignoring the free trading deal that to me seems to work well enough,
there's Baro bringing us a weapon we might have missed originally,
as is the case for Machete Wraith, Quanta Vandal, Vulkar Wraith, Supra Vandal, Zylok, Glaxion Vandal, and whatnot.

It's fine for those weapons, it's fine for this one as well, no?

Mind, I wouldn't be against the Operation returning, not least for Switch users who never got it in the first place.

In fact, many old Operations / Events could stand to come back,
or at the very least be made replayable as "Legacy" content or whatever offered in the Codex / via Simaris maybe,
there's some neat lore and stuff in those that many players just completely missed, which is a total shame.

23 hours ago, KIREEK said:

No ammount of feedback, no ammount of topics with high upvotes, no ammount of influence and no ammount of giveaways will bring the research back to the dojos, regardless of how good the explanations are.

Giveaways for example, actually delay said implementation because the community solves a problem and by solving it then DE doesn't need to do anything.

No, it takes far more and alot more commitment to bring a change, inaccessible to the vast majority if not nearly all players, only a selected  few can bring a change and even less would even bother doing it. 

OP, i got you, but please wait a litle longer.

they wont put ignis back into dojo since its available from baro, which is standard for basically every other event weapon/item

No ammount of feedback, no ammount of topics with high upvotes, no ammount of influence and no ammount of giveaways will bring the research back to the dojos, regardless of how good the explanations are.

Giveaways for example, actually delay said implementation because the community solves a problem and by solving it then DE doesn't need to do anything.

No, it takes far more and alot more commitment to bring a change, inaccessible to the vast majority if not nearly all players, only a selected  few can bring a change and even less would even bother doing it. 

On 2021-01-14 at 12:45 AM, VPVulpes said:

What it takes to make Ignis Wrath in DOJO. Since DE again does not update the INFO.

OP, i got you, but please wait a litle longer.

17 hours ago, Schwarz_Ryu said:

it would be very useful if they made it available again

It is available, though.

You can either get it via trading (usually for free) or from Baro if the former is not an option for whatever reason.

5 minutes ago, VPVulpes said:

They can say one time how they work or way they don't do something

They did. Back when the event happened.

out of topic: why OP speaks like resident evil games when saving our progress?

on topic: if anyone here happen to have access to the bp, i would really appreciate if you could pick one up for me. i'll at least pay for the credit price, and be eternally grateful, of course.

Archived