The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Randomize button in appearance

Okami_Amaterasu

2 minutes ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

Why is there no confirmation when clicking this? All it takes is one misclick and boom your fashion just got screwed up. No undo button either.

I say "revert to previous look" button should be added

Yes I agree because Random appearance means you need to change everything in each category.

I want a back button on Random colours so if your going through Random and hit it as the brain screams stop you can click back to have what you went past. Seriously I've found some awesome colour combos doing that but flicked past and regretted it.

17 minutes ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

Why is there no confirmation when clicking this? All it takes is one misclick and boom your fashion just got screwed up. No undo button either.

I have fallen prey to this twice in 4 years, and It took ages to get everything just right again. 

28 minutes ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

undo button

Yes please.

On a related /note, a "Default" button that resets your Frame to, well, default
(not least removing all Attachments and whatnot at once rather than having to go through all slots one at a time) would also be nice.

Rather than confirmation when clicking random, maybe asking to save change when exiting the appearance customization would be better.

Sometimes I still spam that random button to see if I can get something good when I don't have any fashion idea and tweak it after I find a decent one, having to click confirm everytime gonna be tedious for this method.

4 hours ago, (NSW)Mbek said:

Sometimes I still spam that random button to see if I can get something good when I don't have any fashion idea and tweak it after I find a decent one, having to click confirm everytime gonna be tedious for this method.

You could have the confirmation "stick" after the initial (most important) prompt, until you leave the Arsenal.

My biggest gripe with the randomize button is that with the Valentine pallet, the 4th of July pallet, the Shamrock pallet and Discord pallet I get a whole lotta color schemes that are all one color, or nearly the same color. Like, yeah it's cool the pallet looks like a flag, I guess. But I don't need the same white and red 30 times over.

Archived