Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's in the Vault now and what is going into the Vault in 2021.

XTROPrime

Question

I searched the internet for this information, but I could only find dibs and dabs of info about it here and there, making me unsure about it.  Does anyone have the info in a complete and concise form?  Or can tell me how to construct it?  I just need the name of the item and whether its in the Vault now or going into the Vault  this year.

12 answers to this question

thank you chaotea, and especially VoidArkhangel for pointing out the Notes in Current Items Retired to the Prime Vault.  That's an expand button and I totally missed seeing it. My circadian rhythm recently took a hit and I'm a bit out of it.

thank you maycne.sonahoz, that answers my other question. 

Equionox Prime will be vaulted next week, when Octavia Prime comes. It will be on Friday, probably, after the Devsteam; they like to hype players on Stream to release the warframe after It.

The normally release 2 males-2 females, etc on prime warframes. So after It could come gara prime instead of nidus or harrow prime. After all, this year all these 4 warframes will receive their prime version.

On 2021-01-30 at 10:35 AM, (NSW)lego126 said:

All I know is Loki better be next, I been missing His systems for almost 2 years. I should just buy em but unwilling to pay more than 400. :)

I do not understand the popularity of Loki. Other than very fast running frame without ability use I cant see anything other frames cant do better.

I only use him for Kuva Spy because there is so much running between vaults.

I mean I understand he is rare, but but there are other rare frames that do not have this price tag on their golden part.

On 2021-01-31 at 3:26 PM, Zakkhar said:

I do not understand the popularity of Loki.

Loki was legendary back in the day, but the reason for the high price is that Loki Prime was vaulted back in May 2016 and has been in the vault for close to 600 days by now (since his latest re-vault). Only Mag Prime has been away longer (if I remember correctly).

Also Loki Prime's rare part, Systems, is the rare drop on an Axi relic and the Axi relics were much (MUCH!) harder to get back when he was available (no Apollo Disruption, no bounty reward, only in the C-drop tables in the top Void missions, you had to do 4 rotations of Mithra/Mot to even have a chance of getting the right relic, and then the drop chance from one relic is 10% for radiant) = very few extra parts available anymore.

On 2021-01-31 at 4:26 PM, Zakkhar said:

I do not understand the popularity of Loki. Other than very fast running frame without ability use I cant see anything other frames cant do better

He's a Meme Item just like Twin Grakata's and Prova Vandal....

Other than that... He still works.... Others maybe Better but he still does what he always has really well...

On 2021-01-31 at 4:26 PM, Zakkhar said:

I mean I understand he is rare, but but there are other rare frames that do not have this price tag on their golden part.

I doubt they are as rare as Loki is.... He is one of the Original 3 Warframe's After all... Hence he got Vaulted Ages ago.... 

On 2021-03-27 at 2:29 PM, Baszotek_to_ja said:

i checked the wiki, and most probable option is either a triple unvault (loki rhino volt) or a normal, double, unvault with these warframes (either loki-volt or volt-rhino or loki-rhino)

nope, instead we get double trash, chroma zephyr. Like, who asked for them? they cost 70/85 platinum before the unvault. while there are multiple frames that cost near(or more than) 200 plat - vauban, rhino, ash, mag, LOKI, BO(weapon but still), saryn, nekros. but no, chroma and zephyr are more important, lets keep the expensive ones in the vault so that low level newbs buy plat for money from us. They're not even hiding how greedy they are anymore.

Archived