Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, smashedwookie said:

While yes this is something that will probably be an issue, i would wait to see that actual change live. The reason I'm saying this is that the only info we have on that change is flux is replaced by warframe energy.

We have no clue if they changed the cost of the battle abilities. For all we know cost could be % based now, which would still keep it balanced as far as reagading what frame to use.

I think we all can guess what will happen lets call it next big n**f only question when we can expect it xD

If the energy of the warframe is linked to railjack I predict many problems ... and complaint. In general, people here who are in a "hype" state may be very disappointed because they have never played railjack in depth.

5 minutes ago, Schwarz_Ryu said:

I think we all can guess what will happen lets call it next big n**f only question when we can expect it xD

Oh i think pretty much everyone is expecting the worst from that change. The only silver lining seem to be that at least the way the dev workshop was written DE seem to be aware that this change isnt really the best and might scrap it.
Now if they can let us troll with it before scrapping it, would be great XD

I'm not sure why so many people are concerned about flux changing over to warframe energy.

When I heard about the change, I just thought "ok" - it's neither good nor bad, just... a change, and change can be fun sometimes.

If that makes it so that some frames are better suited to piloting - so what? Beforehand, the frame you used to pilot on a mission like Gian Point was meaningless, I think it's good that the base system (warframes) are being tied in more tightly with Railjack.

18 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

Isn't this what the test clusters are for? The public release, PC and Console are not for bug testing,

In all actuality, the PC build of Warframe has been used as a form of bug testing as much as being a public release since Warframe first hit consoles. Not surprising, tbh, as the PC build is much easier to update than the console builds.

Warframe's overall development would look something like this: Devs make build. Devs send build to test cluster to handle huge bugs and test content. Devs send build to PC. PC players report major, minor and random bugs. Devs fix bugs. Devs send (hopefully completely) bug-free build to consoles.

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

No. No updates on that. Even if DE brought modular archwings, Amesha would still be survivability king.

Keep in mind that all the older Arcwings will be either removed from the game or added as pieces, it is likely that any of the powers from Amesha will be nerfed in some form

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

No

This is just a thought but is it possible for warframeto be played without the aid of internet if so that would be awesome as a loyal fan of the game with no issues what so ever in always on the move so I don't really have time to connect to a valid internet source I was just wondering if warframe can have a online as well as an offline version again it's just a thought I know y'all are very busy with other things when you have time let me know what y'all think 

1 minute ago, smashedwookie said:

not sure they do but would be great for it to be patched in time for the home stream tonight

I hope I can do it soon...I have been waiting for this update ever since I got back from my 2 year break....got all of the kuva weapons...hopefully the corpus queenpins will also launch.

1 minute ago, Vel_Thyum said:

I hope I can do it soon...I have been waiting for this update ever since I got back from my 2 year break....got all of the kuva weapons...hopefully the corpus queenpins will also launch.

Queenpins are post U30, rough estimate(ie not set in stone) is 30.5

55 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

If the energy of the warframe is linked to railjack I predict many problems ... and complaint. In general, people here who are in a "hype" state may be very disappointed because they have never played railjack in depth.

probably the most drawback is if you're not using Flow mod in your frame and the battle avionics u run are those high costed ones like void hole, else u can forge your energy back in exchange for the railjack energy removal

vor 1 Minute schrieb Xsoskeleton:

probably the most drawback is if you're not using Flow mod in your frame and the battle avionics u run are those high costed ones like void hole, else u can forge your energy back in exchange for the railjack energy removal

What about energy pads? :D or proteas 3? can you generate energy that way, or does zenurik energizing dash work

34 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Keep in mind that all the older Arcwings will be either removed from the game or added as pieces, it is likely that any of the powers from Amesha will be nerfed in some form

You make a good point, my bad.

I said all that stuff, but I was arrogant/ignorant about it. I never studied up on content like that. I try to watch every DevStream, but I only started watching around DevStream #130 August 16, 2019. So I either missed the stream about modular archwings, or it was before my time.

I've grown comfortable with Amesha, so I have a bit of fear of change. But archwings feel stagnant right now, so change would be refreshing.

When Railjack and Empyrian Update was originally announced, I was hoping the four different archwing types would be integrated into the Railjack like a PowerRangers/Megazoid kind of deal.

• Amesha powers the shields,
  • Elytron supplies the guns/munitions/fire power,
  • Itzal controls the engine speed/maneuverability,
  • Odonata generates energy for the reactor.

I know, I'm crazy. :crylaugh: Thanks for letting me know about the nature of the Modular Archwings (Coming Soon™️).

Archived