Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Bug Reporting Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

In Game-Railjack

When I try to use the railjack slingshot to enter a point of interest, one of these two things may happen.

• After locking on and launching from it, you would ended up hitting the entrance or "door" of the point of interest. This happens when trying to enter primary targets. This also happens when trying to enter Corpus Pillars and Obelisks, but their lock-on is also bugged so that you fly below the entrance, thereby hitting a wall instead.
  • The lock on will not appear at all, thereby having to launch to the approximate area of the entrance. This happens at loot point of interests (Derelicts etc.), Grineer Skirmish targets and ships.

It would help if this was fix to make the slingshot more useful. I would add videos but i cant seem to transfer them over to this post.

• TYPE: [In-Game, corpus ship rework tileset]
  • DESCRIPTION: [placement of objeckts that should not be placed in walls are inside of walls in the corpus ship rework still not fixed in this update so reporting it here ]
  • VISUAL: [Warframe0480.jpgWarframe0481.jpg]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [if there is an objeckt that can interact with it sould be possible to do so regardless of luck that the right prison can be opend]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [well i dont not know why the corpus insist on capture medallions, fragments and containers but that is i assumeing there hobby now]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [how often well let me count or maybe just link the thread here guess that would work too? and that is of coruse i only try to get the situation in the update thats out right now but i for now have to assume the spy room and resque room are still not fixed but for now i can only proof the resque room]

Ash has a bug to teleport to where he can`t consistently open humanoid enemies up for finishers. This has been in the game for years please fix.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ash`s teleport doesn't open enemies up to finishers consistently .
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Teleport to enemy. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should open enemies up to finishers every time you teleport to an enemy.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemy is not affect by the ability.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I teleport to a enemy.

• DESCRIPTION: Diwata - Titania exalted weapon not doing heavy attacks.
  • REPRODUCTION: Attack an enemy with heavy attack.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Restaring combo counter to 0 and doing heavy attack.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Attemp for heavy attack resulted in normal attack.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• DESCRIPTION: Glaive type weapons have no charge attack.
  • REPRODUCTION: Attack an enemy with heavy attack.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Wepon doing heavy attacks.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• TYPE: In-Game, In-Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Swapped crew member from gunner to engineer
  • VISUAL: 
  • C55507958776AF402329C514A4ABB90FB47ABD43REPRODUCTION: Doesn't happen all the time, but my guess would be to have both your swap-able crew start the mission in the "gunner" spot, then swap the one in the second position to engineer, eventually they will get stuck, and you can no longer swap that specific crew member to another position, they will be forever stuck in gunner, glitched.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My crewmember should have went to "engineering" duty and put out the fire on screen
  • OBSERVED RESULT: she got glitched and stuck inside the turret marked "2"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: About a quarter of the time, this was in a solo game, so not a network or lag issue

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Heart of Deimos Story Quest, Part "Through, and Beyond" in Cambion Drift While using Necramech Snake
  • VISUAL

Link

https://imgur.com/QsH8RTu

(sry, i do not know how to actually paste an image here)

• REPRODUCTION: I restarted the mission a few times each starting from Necralisk or directly from my Orbiter, same result every time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Finishing the mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: In the vault where the player should repair the heart after the phase "Destroy the spore clusters" the mission just stops

When I enter the room, the NPCs do their speech with Father finishing by saying"nobody listens to me" and after that, nothing happens. No Infested spawn, I can not destroy the spore clusters. I can hit them, but then the just get invincible (grey health bar) and are covered in black vines. The red mission marker clearly indicates, that i should be in this room, killing Infested while trying to destroy the spore clusters, but no enemies spawn and i can't destroy any of the clusters. None of my abilities, guns or anything else damages the clusters after my initial hitting them, after which (as i said before) they just get a grey health bar.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: I restarted the mission a few times each starting from Necralisk or directly from my Orbiter, same result every time

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: When testing knockback for Exodia Contagion after encountering a large amount of it in the latest anniversary missions, I came across this issue of knockbacks not happening when they should while a gun is equipped and the Contagion projectile is launched via quick melee.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Use a zaw with Exodia Contagion, and cast Exodia Contagion through a quick melee
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Explosion should have caused a knockback
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No knockback from explosion. Knockback only happens if the melee weapon is hard swapped to by holding the swap weapon button.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Type: in game (pc)

Description: using the archwing launcher on the railjack changes default look height to the railjack's current

Reproduction: change the height angle the RJ is looking at and fire from the slingshot. idk if it's singleplayer only, as i only play rj solo

Expected result: a faster way to board without affecting aiming and movement

Observed result:, you are either unable to look far enough down but too far up, or vice versa. looking too far makes the game appear upside down and makes controls weird, and not being able to look far enough up or down can affect aiming and general movement

Reproduction rate: 100% with all frames I've tried

TYPE: In-Game bug (PC)

DESCRIPTION: Affinity gain rate is drastically reduced in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught after dying/reviving, or focus buff popup displays wrong amount of focus.

VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/IiWjDi6

REPRODUCTION: Die in ESO solo and then revive.

EXPECTED RESULT: ~29,000 focus had been gained prior to transitioning zones. The focus buff popup displays around ~30,000 focus was gained in current zone. The total focus gained should be ~59,000.

OBSERVED RESULT: Status screen and end of mission screen shows ~38,000 focus gained, much less than expected.

REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened every time so far. I will do more testing with no deaths.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: PC Squads auto disband after defense and interception
REPRODUCTION: Get a squad together, pick any type of defense (relic, lich, normal). All people will be solo afterwards.
EXPECTED RESULT: Still in a squad with the people from prior to the mission start
OBSERVED RESULT: Squad is no longer together
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% since the Corpus Railjack hit PC for "beta" testing

TYPE: In-game, Nintendo Switch

DESCRIPTION: I was in a Void Fissure mission on Lith, Earth, Defense. There was a Wisp on the team. All the other players left after round 5. I think a Frost player was originally the host, but I am not sure. I became host when they left. My warframe and the enemies kept getting shocked when approaching the cryopod. I think the little wisps that circle around allies stayed attached to the cryopod after the Wisp player left, but there was no visible model. 

REPRODUCTION: Join a defense match with a Wisp player, have them set out their wisps near the cryopod, have the Wisp player extract at wave 5 while the wisps are still circling the cryopod, approach the cryopod after extraction.

EXPECTED RESULT: The cryopod should no longer shock approaching enemies or players when the Wisp player extracts.

OBSERVED RESULT: My warframe and the enemies were shocked when nearby the cryopod.

REPRODUCTION RATE: This only happened once, I don't have a way to reproduce it.

DESCRIPTION: PC Squads auto disband when playing together, or ppl joining
REPRODUCTION: Get a squad together, pick any type of mission. All people gets kicked besides host, and host plays solo.
EXPECTED RESULT: Still in a squad with the people from prior to the mission start
OBSERVED RESULT: Squad is no longer together
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% since the Tempestarii

DESCRIPTION: PC Squads auto disband after defense and interception missions
REPRODUCTION: Get a squad of friends together, pick a interception or any type of defense (relic, lich, normal). All people will be solo after the mission.
EXPECTED RESULT: Still in the squad with the people that you did the mission with.
OBSERVED RESULT: Squad is auto broken up.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Since the Corpus Railjack hit PC for "beta" testing.

3 hours ago, T-Hodge said:

DESCRIPTION: Affinity gain rate is drastically reduced in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught after dying/reviving, or focus buff popup displays wrong amount of focus.

VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/IiWjDi6

REPRODUCTION: Die in ESO solo and then revive.

EXPECTED RESULT: ~29,000 focus had been gained prior to transitioning zones. The focus buff popup displays around ~30,000 focus was gained in current zone. The total focus gained should be ~59,000.

OBSERVED RESULT: Status screen and end of mission screen shows ~38,000 focus gained, much less than expected.

REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened every time so far. I will do more testing with no deaths.

Follow-up to this with new images and info:

DESCRIPTION: Affinity gain rate is drastically reduced in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught, or Focus buff popup displays wrong amount of focus. This gets progressively worse as you proceed through the zones. I believe the issue is with the actual Affinity gained. 

VISUAL: Screenshots with descriptions and expected vs actual Focus values: https://imgur.com/a/bLPq6j4https://imgur.com/a/epywX5j

REPRODUCTION: Play ESO

EXPECTED RESULT: Checking the total amount of Focus before transitioning zones,then adding the amount of Focus gained from Focus buff at the beginning of next zone should equal the total Focus gained when looking at the Mission Progress screen.

OBSERVED RESULT: Mission Progress screen and End of Mission Results screen show much less Focus gained than adding together the amount of Focus earned from each Focus buff.

REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened every time so far.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Finished the mobile defense mission for todays sortie (4/27/2021), was not able to complete the mission as I fell out of the map after leaving in the orbiter and was not able to extract again. As well as other problems with the Moon tileset, and certain enemies animations not functioning.
  • VISUAL: video is here
  • EXPECTED RESULT: One, the door to open at the beginning of the mission. Two, to extract and complete the sortie. Three, for the animations for different MOAs to work properly.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I fell through the map forever, and after unstucking was unable to extract and became invulnerable. The door never opened, but I was able to get through the texture after jumping. Also, the MOA's animations weren't proper and they were sliding, and other weird things. Also, the AI was a little wonky. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened both times in the recording, and another time with frost prime not in the recording.

Just now, hellbringer48 said:
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Finished the mobile defense mission for todays sortie (4/27/2021), was not able to complete the mission as I fell out of the map after leaving in the orbiter and was not able to extract again. As well as other problems with the Moon tileset, and certain enemies animations not functioning.
  • VISUAL: video is here
  • EXPECTED RESULT: One, the door to open at the beginning of the mission. Two, to extract and complete the sortie. Three, for the animations for different MOAs to work properly.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I fell through the map forever, and after unstucking was unable to extract and became invulnerable. The door never opened, but I was able to get through the texture after jumping. Also, the MOA's animations weren't proper and they were sliding, and other weird things. Also, the AI was a little wonky. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened both times in the recording, and another time with frost prime not in the recording.

Note, this happened as well on todays spy mission for the Sortie, where I fell out of the map after completing the mission. 

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: tunguska cannon cannot be switched to turret if the key bind is not the default F. i am using Q to switch weapon, it does not work.
  • VISUAL: none
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should have switched my weapon
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing happens
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: rebind 'switch weapon' key and use the new bind to switch tunguska cannon

• TYPE: Sevagoth's xbox IN-Game play
  • DESCRIPTION: player keybindings are locked to ability casts after using Sevagoth's 4th. This prevents a players from using the traditional in-game mechanics like jumping, melee, weapon switch, or hacking security consols to turn off in game alarms. this also empties the players energy pools on ability casts not intended by the player.
  • VISUAL: N/A REPRODUCTION: activating either sevagoth's 4th or sevagoth's shadow's 4th ability.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When the 4th ability of sevagoth, or sevagoth's shadow is activated, the player should be able to immediately attack in any desired format, Pressing A should jump, pressing B should melee, pressing Y should switch weapons, pressing X should yield no result.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Pressing Y activated (reunite/exalted shadow), pressing B activated (death's harvest/gloom), pressing A activated (Embrace/Reap), pressing X activated (consume/sow)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: the bug happens at higher frequencies after host migrations, or in full squads of 4 players

7 hours ago, hellbringer48 said:

Note, this happened as well on todays spy mission for the Sortie, where I fell out of the map after completing the mission. 

So this happened a few more times in different mission types (survival, quests), and with different frames (ember, loki, frost, limbo, wukong) on different tilesets (grineer ship, jupiter, earth) and it seems that it only happens if there is no mission complete banner before the entering the orbiter animation. I am not sure what causes this to not trigger, but it seems to be independent of frame, tileset, and quest type. The only time I got to extract was in the survival mission, as the auto extract feature was enabled since I was in co-op, I don't think my squadmates were able to extract though.   

Type: In game

Description: Lephantis assassination on magnicidium, deimos. Lephantis's AI is not working and they aren't attacking or opening their vulnerability points making them impossible to kill.

Visual: https://ibb.co/nMRh9rJ

Expected result: lephantis attacks and opens vulnerable spots.

Observed result: lephantis doesn't attack or open vulnerable spots

Reproduction: don't know

Archived