Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So im debating whether if i should come back to warframe or not.

(PSN)grayhyh

Man, you dont relly need to play for a years and you can play warframe like noting happend, its a casual game, all you need to do is to grind, i didn play WF for about same as you and we didn get much exept new frame, "more space" and some unimportant mods, even if DE do make a change its not gonna be anything drastic for you to worry about... More important thing are you ready for another season of grind, To end of this year is probably gonna be one or two new frames, (perhaps), new primes, unimportant fixes and a lot of promises...

@(PSN)grayhyhA game as big as Warframe and with so much content can only be fun if you approach it correctly.
It's the same with any other game solo or multiplayer it doesn't matter. If you have the right attitude and drive, any game can provide a good time.

If you do come back to Warframe, I'd suggest focusing on having fun rather than farming. Try stuff you never tried before, explore builds or weapons you didn't want to invest time in, double check your previous impressions, turn the game upside down to have another game experience.

If you only focus on one aspect of the game, it will seem very repetitive, quickly tiring and the fun will eventually dry out.
I personally come back everyday and I always find a way to have fun.

18 hours ago, (PSN)grayhyh said:

Just looking for insights man,its not bad to discuss bout it even if dumb its hard to get into a game and expect to enjoy it anytime,the experience is different for other peeps,just afraid that im wasting my time reinstalling a game i might not enjoy anymore.

Considering installing the game doesn’t actually require you to do anything, and that warframe is a comparatively small game, I would say to just download it over night and give it a try.

18 hours ago, (PSN)grayhyh said:

I guess warframe feeling like it stuck in long stagnation? And waiting for new content that isnt "grind this unfinished content island for ours for a thing then forget it exists after you get the thing".

If this is your interpretation, no, there’s no point coming back. Warframe hasn’t miraculously turned into a different game in 7 months.

If you’ve however, had perhaps some life changing experiences that’ve maybe altered your perspective and how you view things, it might be worth seeing if it clicks for you this time.

Welp i did the railjack quest and leveled some stuff up formad it and actually bothered to finally get all grendels no mods missions done,ye i think im going to uninstall,game still feels fun to play but the environment and the prime grind ive stopped caring bout and lack of content kinda gave me meh feeling,kinda lost the sparkle almost completely but i dont know if i can call it a quit,i rarely fully quit a game xD. 

The stuff i never done yet are the thermia fractures bs which ive done on my first acc and orbs/tridolon solo cus i didnt felt like it and it takes ages to be able to get to a point where u have the specific build to solo tridolon optimally. I guess its a goodbye ig for now or never idk future will tell.

Tl;Dr:i came back to wf did few things and got used to the game again and enjoyed it a lil but the urge to play wf actively or even less active isnt there for me.

22 minutes ago, (PSN)grayhyh said:

Welp i did the railjack quest and leveled some stuff up formad it and actually bothered to finally get all grendels no mods missions done,ye i think im going to uninstall,game still feels fun to play but the environment and the prime grind ive stopped caring bout and lack of content kinda gave me meh feeling,kinda lost the sparkle almost completely but i dont know if i can call it a quit,i rarely fully quit a game xD. 

The stuff i never done yet are the thermia fractures bs which ive done on my first acc and orbs/tridolon solo cus i didnt felt like it and it takes ages to be able to get to a point where u have the specific build to solo tridolon optimally. I guess its a goodbye ig for now or never idk future will tell.

Tl;Dr:i came back to wf did few things and got used to the game again and enjoyed it a lil but the urge to play wf actively or even less active isnt there for me.

Fair enough. Had a go of it, and Warframe'll still be here if you're curious again

On 2021-05-22 at 5:23 PM, STUVash said:

@(PSN)grayhyhA game as big as Warframe and with so much content can only be fun if you approach it correctly.
It's the same with any other game solo or multiplayer it doesn't matter. If you have the right attitude and drive, any game can provide a good time.

If you do come back to Warframe, I'd suggest focusing on having fun rather than farming. Try stuff you never tried before, explore builds or weapons you didn't want to invest time in, double check your previous impressions, turn the game upside down to have another game experience.

If you only focus on one aspect of the game, it will seem very repetitive, quickly tiring and the fun will eventually dry out.
I personally come back everyday and I always find a way to have fun.

Cept ive done anything in warframe even with restrictive and less popularized builds and gear the only stuff i havent done is deimos stuff other than the quest and slight grind cus i hate wf open worlds.

Didnt do tridolon solo cus it takes forever to do tridolon forever and u need specfic builds different from the main game and they are obnoxiously time gated i never maxed a focus tree cus of how absurdly grindy it is to max one of these,same reasoning for the orbs. 

And thermia fractures ive did on my 1st account which ive lost and hated it so never done it on this one,never was a fan of opticor vanilla version and vandal version anyways so i dont want to waste 4+ hours of my life standing in place protecting some dumb canister then having to search for the stupid orb for more of these,Even with a team its a super boring sluggish event that can be only get quicker if the peeps ur with know absolutely the best way to do it well which is rare to find on WF playstation. 

The only stuff left for me to try is the stuuf i mentioned above which i dont feel like doing,FashionFrame and collector stuff which isnt really an amazing way to delude myselft to play Warframe only to try owning every frame and every wep in existense.

Corpus railjack also but im not a fan of railjack even with the rework stuff and changes.

15 minutes ago, (PSN)grayhyh said:

Cept ive done anything in warframe even with restrictive and less popularized builds and gear the only stuff i havent done is deimos stuff other than the quest and slight grind cus i hate wf open worlds.

Didnt do tridolon solo cus it takes forever to do tridolon forever and u need specfic builds different from the main game and they are obnoxiously time gated i never maxed a focus tree cus of how absurdly grindy it is to max one of these,same reasoning for the orbs. 

And thermia fractures ive did on my 1st account which ive lost and hated it so never done it on this one,never was a fan of opticor vanilla version and vandal version anyways so i dont want to waste 4+ hours of my life standing in place protecting some dumb canister then having to search for the stupid orb for more of these,Even with a team its a super boring sluggish event that can be only get quicker if the peeps ur with know absolutely the best way to do it well which is rare to find on WF playstation. 

The only stuff left for me to try is the stuuf i mentioned above which i dont feel like doing,FashionFrame and collector stuff which isnt really an amazing way to delude myselft to play Warframe only to try owning every frame and every wep in existense.

Corpus railjack also maybe but im not a fan of railjack even with the rework stuff and changes.

For me, the endgame now is weird stuff / butt stuff with Helminth subsumes/infusions.

Archived