Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.1

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

Since we are on the topic of QoL, could we get the huge broken lens flares removed that cause your screen to be covered in black boxes when looking at Kuva Siphons?

Or is that actually intended behaviour, and Kuva Siphons are just too sexy, and must be censored?

So glad you posted this. I have the exact same issue. DE, please prioritize a fix for us.

How about buffing Volnus Prime?

Seriously, what were you guys thinking? Only 20%cc and 1.8x multiplier? Why such bad treatment when, say, kronen prime for example got such an increase in crit and multiplier over its normal counterpart?

We've waited years for this hammer, its finally here and you let us down like you keep doing.

37 minutes ago, Gaz_TTV said:

Volnus prime buffs when? It’s worse than the normal version when you include rivens

+1

7 minutes ago, mistsack said:

Reminder: You have to waste 60 forma on 12 Lich weapons on the upcomming update. so you better start "Fun" farming.

Nobody "has" to, its not mandatory and only mastery completionists are the ones supposed to do it, thought you can already reach MR 30 without them so *shrugs*

34 minutes ago, Baconista said:

So glad you posted this. I have the exact same issue. DE, please prioritize a fix for us.

Rework siphons while you're at it..they're obsolete now and quite repetitive after 800+ siphon missions, they also constantly bug out and can't be completed. I.e.: Kuva clouds will get stuck outside of the map, clouds will spawn so far away that you can't find them, finding siphon in the same room you spawn in will cause the limbs to not release and therefore hardlocking the siphon to be undoable/no kuva can be obtained, the siphon will spawn in a spot it shouldn't be in and the previous bug also happens, kuva clouds can't be hit on rare occasions, though this could just be a tiny hitbox. Again, these bugs are years old, have been brought to DE's attention and still they do nothing to fix them.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.1

Hotdropped live: Fixed the Sabella Prime Kavat Fur Pattern not providing the following Fur Colors:

• Aros Brown

• Paskan Crimson

• Naru Blue

• Maipal Yellow

A script has been run to provide the missing Fur Colors to affected accounts. Relog!

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to this fix (has been reverted for now):

• Fixed an issue where Saryn's Molt would not spawn in the correct spot when transitioning from idle -> jog.

• Fixed a crash related to water volumes. 

• Fixed a softlock when opening a Look Link while customizing HUD colors.

• Fixed Recent Players list not scrolling with the mouse wheel.

• Fixed activity text in the Recent Players list becoming increasingly tiny.

• Fixed the Epitaph moving around and being in random positions when swapping back and forth between Primary and Secondary weapons several times, when getting staggered or when throwing a Glaive while Dual Wielding.

• Fixed being taken to your own Profile when attempting to view a squadmates Profile by opening the Last Mission Results.

• Fixed Mission Abort showing Mission Time as 0s on the End of Mission screen.

• Fixed seeing the option to equip your Kuva Lich with another weapon in the Railjack Crew management screen.

Any news on when the transference bug while using Excal Umbra will be fixed?

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed seeing the option to equip your Kuva Lich with another weapon in the Railjack Crew management screen.

what is a good reason why this isn't a feature?

there were several updates and great fixes on this download ...
taking advantage of the opportunity that added some improvements to the dojo interfaces and others, I would like to suggest a simple option, which would disable the relics that are in the vault and leave visible, only the current relics in the game

is it just me or the Glaive is getting slower than usual use, before the update i can even actually throw it easily just like before... when i jump there is a certain delay when throwing seem unresponsive now..

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Ernestasx:

Does anyone know if we will ever get a Fusilai Prime?

Thanks for the update.

Yes, I know and no. At least it is highly unlikely since they obviously chose Astilla and Volnus as prime weapons. 

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

The new Catena Prime Ephemera is spectacular in terms of the glass effect on the equipped Warframe/Operator, but the uniform movement of the crystals isn't as cool as Baurahn Prime or Corposant Prime. Is there a chance the crystals circling the Warframe/Operator could be more natural/random looking? The orbit path is cool, but every crystal following each other in a line isn't.

I just want to piggyback on this.  The random V shaped oval that constantly rotates around the warframe just seems odd and looks a bit out of place.  Maybe just have them move up and down in a circular motion around the warframe more like a wave if possible?  Something that looks more fitting and symmetrical in nature.  As it currently stands, I feel like I just have a see-saw spinning around me at all times.  Very misleading when you actually buy it and it doesn't much look like what you'd expect those glass shards to actually do with movement.  This is the first ever ephemera in general that just has really cheap looking movements.

Archived