Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I lost all my prime frame & everything else

tornino

Question

I was one of founder in Warframe, play all closed and open beta and get a prime access when launch and get bad time going me to offline to many years. Now open game and he is new acc without all my prime frame and mods and my founder padge & everything, what i can do now !!?

12 answers to this question

Make sure you are using the correct account information. If you haven’t played in over 12 months DE can technically wipe the account. They do send you emails before doing that of course, so you would need to have ignored them for it to happen.

If you are using the correct information then message support about it. Make sure you can prove that you should own that kind of stuff (eReceipts are useful).

Have you finished the "awakening" and "vors prize" quest.
Iirc you have/had to do them at some point to get access to all your old stuff.
(Sadly I don't find any sourced right now, but I'll keep trying for a bit).

But you could also try contacting the support: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/

A reponse might take some time, but this should be your best option to get more information on your current situation.

4 hours ago, krc473 said:

If you haven’t played in over 12 months DE can technically wipe the account. They do send you emails before doing that of course, so you would need to have ignored them for it to happen.

oooookay what? I don't think thats true. I took a break from WF for 2 years, I never got any emails neither my acc was wiped.

14 hours ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Afaik, founders were PC exclusive, since it was the first platform warframe launched on.

there were console Founders too but Excal Prime and Excal Umbra Prime remain PC Founder exclusives although Zhuge Prime iirc was part of China's Excal Umbra Prime exclusives then later added to the entire roster leaving only Excal Umbra Prime still property of Chinese PC Founders exclusively. Nothing of the Western PC Founders has ever been offered though since closure of the program

19 hours ago, tornino said:

I was one of founder in Warframe, play all closed and open beta and get a prime access when launch and get bad time going me to offline to many years. Now open game and he is new acc without all my prime frame and mods and my founder padge & everything, what i can do now !!?

This is the wrong place, try player support.

Other then that most info can be found in the link provided:

8 hours ago, (PSN)eXe-mplar said:

Iirc, it stays in the ToU. Was suprised too when i read it. 

Edit: Read under „Account“:

https://www.warframe.com/terms

Archived