Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where would you rather earn the new Galvanized mods? (Reddit Poll)

Zyocuh

46 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I'd rather they shove the bandaids mods in the trash and try fixing the guns themselves.

But that would require effort and we don't do that here.

That would be the "neither option"

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

I'd rather they shove the bandaids mods in the trash and try fixing the guns themselves.

Everything since U7 is a bandaid. I mean, we all know DE hates their players. That they are a corporate on par with EA. Warframe has no lore LMAO. The very people who develop the game itself have no idea what they are doing for 8 years, which is why the game is dying. 

Oh and Covid is a lie and they are not bound by Canadian Law, they working from home is a lie made to DEceive and make us DEspise them even more because its not fooling anyone. Its their objective to evolve into DEA and overthrow EA as the worst gamming company in the world.

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Everything since U7 is a bandaid. I mean, we all know DE hates their players. That they are a corporate on par with EA. Warframe has no lore LMAO. The very people who develop the game itself have no idea what they are doing for 8 years, which is why the game is dying. 

Oh and Covid is a lie and they are not bound by Canadian Law, they working from home is a lie made to DEceive and make us DEspise them even more because its not fooling anyone. Its their objective to evolve into DEA and overthrow EA as the worst gamming company in the world.

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Going to reddit require effort of me opening a new tab...

You're right. I guess I won't be doing do the survey.

4 hours ago, Soy77 said:

Going to reddit require effort of me opening a new tab...

You're right. I guess I won't be doing do the survey.

If the forums had an integrated poll system I would have use that instead :/

how about stick em on kuva defence nobody plays that node

jokes aside i actuly think they should be in paladino in iron wake aswell as that place seems like a waste atm as its only good for veild rivin mods simaris in the relay has a smaller area and he has more to offer but paldino gets a whole iron wake area that takes up 3 ish room blocks just to sell 2 items (a decoration and a rivin mod) i dont really care if you require us to pay steel esence for it or arbitration stuff but her list of stuff she has needs padding (little duck got it with the raretys list that requires sentient stuff)

14 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

I voted for neither. To get our Galvanized mods, lets take our riven slivers and hand them into Paladino in Iron Wake. I don't use them anyway.

I mean using riven slivers is still farming Steel path

Archived