Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sister of Parvos not Spawning

ExpertTitan5564

Question

Need to put this up before I have to leave for work so I cannot respond till I get home. But I have been playing around with the new update for warframe and have hit a snag that is becoming rather irritating. So in order to spawn a sister, you first need to go into the granum void and reach rank 1 by killing a bunch of floaty specter things. My problem is that I have done this 5 seperate times now on capture, exterminate, and sabotage missions. I am told the moment you come out it should spawn but I have reached rank 1 and rank 2 about ever single time I attempt it yet the things will not spawn to allow me to get myself a rival in the system. 

Is anyone else having this issue, if not then what am I doing wrong?

I've only tried spawning sister candidates while doing other stuff like Steel Path incursions, Relic fissures, Faction missions etc and haven't managed to spawn any, probably gone through 10 or so keys.

Do candidates only spawn in standard missions like the larvlings? This isn't mentioned anywhere (that I can see) but my experience seem to point towards it.

Edit: Tried a normal Steel Path mission and immediately managed to spawn a candidate so guess they are limited to normal missions.

Same issue for me, I've completed 2 sisters so I know I'm doing the Granum part right, they just aren't spawning anymore. The only difference is this time I used Wukong and the Xoris instead of Mesa's Peacemaker for the Granum Void. I'm running the same mission I did for the other 2, Ishtar on Venus.

I'm still having this same issue. 6 runs in a row now, 3 of which the candidate DID spawn, but immediately died offscreen, with Parvos saying something to the effect of "oh well they can't all be winners". No opportunity to examine the weapon. In one other instance, I killed the Candidate myself in one shot, there was no mercy pose or weapon displayed again. Two other instances, simply no candidate spawned at all.

Yes I did complete the Zenith Granum Void requirements, and no I do not have any other Lich active. One thing that did consistently happen every single time I ran the mission, was that one of my converted Lichs showed up to help me. Every time. It feels like maybe the Lich is spawning instead of the candidate or something but I dunno.

Anyway it's super annoying, my Zenith Crown stock is getting wasted and I'm losing motivation to continue farming Sisters. I kinda hate the Zenith Crown requirement to spawn Sisters as it is, it's literally a grind within a grind within a grind.

theres a few issues with these missions.

yes...sometimes they just dont spawn at all.......the best way i have fouind to try to make sure they do spawn is this:

go solo and do pluto hydra....

when the mission starts....head towards the target. IF you see a gold hand before you get to the target....immediately go to the void.....if not...make your way to the target and capture it.

now...if you werent able to do the void mission first....you have a choice here....when the void mission is over....you should get a sister within 30 seconds or so. you will also most likely get a treasurer.....a lot of the time the treasurer shows up first....and on your way to kill him...the sister shows up...clear on the other side of the map. if this happens...you probably dont have time to do both (since theres a ridiculous timer on the sister for some unknown reason)...so abandon the treasurer (you can get coins anytime) and bee line it to the sister.

its important to note....once you leave the void...try not to head towards the extraction point....the closer you are to the extraction point...the LESS likely it is the sister will show up. though....if the sister doesnt show up after say a min or so...shes probably not going to and you have just wasted your time.

ive completed 20 or so sisters...and have had maybe 4 or 5 times where they didnt show up after completing the void section.....its a bug....until de works out the kinks...its just something thats gonna happen.

the chances for a sister bugging out and just now showing up at all is HIGHER than getting a sister with an ephemera...thats for sure (20% my Aunt Sally's Slippers)

53 minutes ago, Cristovelli said:

I'm still having this same issue. 6 runs in a row now, 3 of which the candidate DID spawn, but immediately died offscreen, with Parvos saying something to the effect of "oh well they can't all be winners". No opportunity to examine the weapon. In one other instance, I killed the Candidate myself in one shot, there was no mercy pose or weapon displayed again. Two other instances, simply no candidate spawned at all.

Yes I did complete the Zenith Granum Void requirements, and no I do not have any other Lich active. One thing that did consistently happen every single time I ran the mission, was that one of my converted Lichs showed up to help me. Every time. It feels like maybe the Lich is spawning instead of the candidate or something but I dunno.

Anyway it's super annoying, my Zenith Crown stock is getting wasted and I'm losing motivation to continue farming Sisters. I kinda hate the Zenith Crown requirement to spawn Sisters as it is, it's literally a grind within a grind within a grind.

Yeah

Since Sisters can only be claimed by the person who killed them

if they get killed by an environmental hazard, Companion, Specter, etc; they'll just instantly die instead of doing a kneeling prompt.

can't do much about falling thru the floor and dying, but Go Solo, don't bring a companion, and don't use any Specters

also, don't use any high Impact weapons, -another glitch I've run into is if they get Impact procced they can get locked into a Mercy Finisher pose instead of the Tenet Kneeling pose.

On 2021-08-09 at 10:53 AM, Cristovelli said:

The problem is there is nothing I can do about my Lich spawning. He just shows up unbidden and kills the candidate. AFAIK there is no way to prevent him from spawning.

So assuming you mean a converted Lich you could trade them away! otherwise in my experience they only spawn when things are 'going downhill' in a very loose definition of the phrase, like if your shields get nuked a bit too often. I can honestly say I've never had my Lich pop up in any of my 'Candidate/Larvling' runs as nothing in them poses enough of a threat for him to get off his butt lol.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Moezy300 said:

Solo and trying to get sister is nearly impossible were as an squad of 4 spawning is way better and faster. But of course someone can steal your sister 

I wonder, what you're doing and which part is nearly impossible? You have a large clan, albeit a mixture of 'helpfuls' and 'antagonisers', but is no-one able to help you? There are certain hidden conditions, like the granum void must be no closer than 300m to the exit.

Is it the 25 kills?

Is it the 'candidate' spawn?

Apart from failing the small print conditions which I learnt the hard way I've spawned 48 solo.

8 hours ago, Ms_Salami said:

I wonder, what you're doing and which part is nearly impossible? You have a large clan, albeit a mixture of 'helpfuls' and 'antagonisers', but is no-one able to help you? There are certain hidden conditions, like the granum void must be no closer than 300m to the exit.

Is it the 25 kills?

Is it the 'candidate' spawn?

Apart from failing the small print conditions which I learnt the hard way I've spawned 48 solo.

The candidate spawn

No im in a clan thats not that big

I go over the 25kill easily 

When i play solo I literally played multiple capture missions in a 4hour span nonstop and not 1spawn but when I play with a group of 4 it takes no time for  candidate to spawn 

5 hours ago, (PSN)Moezy300 said:

The candidate spawn

No im in a clan thats not that big

I go over the 25kill easily 

When i play solo I literally played multiple capture missions in a 4hour span nonstop and not 1spawn but when I play with a group of 4 it takes no time for  candidate to spawn 

My bad on the clan.

Would you post a video? Maybe we can see something that is affecting your run.

That said, yesterday and today I notice the candidate seems to be only lasting a VERY short time before despawning. As little as 5-10 seconds. Which if you're 100m away (usually) can be a challenge to achieve for many. It seems to be bugged, perhaps with the interaction of the treasurer spawning prior.

6 hours ago, Ms_Salami said:

My bad on the clan.

Would you post a video? Maybe we can see something that is affecting your run.

That said, yesterday and today I notice the candidate seems to be only lasting a VERY short time before despawning. As little as 5-10 seconds. Which if you're 100m away (usually) can be a challenge to achieve for many. It seems to be bugged, perhaps with the interaction of the treasurer spawning prior.

Well don’t know how to add video but my problem is My candidate does not spawn at all not cut scene just a regular mission. My point is it is impossible to play solo and have an candidate spawn at all

3 hours ago, (PSN)Moezy300 said:

Well don’t know how to add video but my problem is My candidate does not spawn at all not cut scene just a regular mission. My point is it is impossible to play solo and have an candidate spawn at all

Post video to youtube then paste link to your video here.

It does spawn, but I can't help further if you don't share details or a vod.

On 2021-08-24 at 4:40 AM, MethodOwn said:

I chose to "Convert" rather than "Vanquish" my first Lich and Sister and now they're stuck in my Codex and no more candidates spawn.

I had 3 Such Liches in my Codex but luckily I manage to rid myself of all 3 of them Earlier today ...

On 2021-09-02 at 10:22 AM, Ms_Salami said:

I've had this happen to me once and it seems like it's caused by if the Candidate spawns among a group of Alerted Enemies thus the candidate gets alerted aswell and will trigger the invisible Despawn Timer... Which is VERY SHORT....

56 minutes ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

You need to make sure you're using the zenith granum crowns to enter the level 3 granum void and then you just need to complete the tier 1 challenge which for solo I believe is only 25 kills but I'm not positive

true, also the sister does not spawn imidiatly, only after a while

5 hours ago, cipisek8 said:

true, also the sister does not spawn imidiatly, only after a while

6 hours ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

You need to make sure you're using the zenith granum crowns to enter the level 3 granum void and then you just need to complete the tier 1 challenge which for solo I believe is only 25 kills but I'm not positive

Well that answers my question, and I had gotten rid of the xoris only to realize now that I freaking need it for that higher end to work because reasons. Simaris wont fork it over unless I grind some standing or grind out a repeat of the quest that gives it which only further compounds my hate for this update. 

Archived