Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos Twitch Drop Campaign

[DE]Dudley

3 hours ago, ThatsSoWitty said:

Man, I was one forma away from getting all five for the week. The art is great, don't get me wrong, but this is still disappointing.

Edit: Watched the International Stream for drops and managed to get all five. Is there any reason this Stream isn't advertised as being part of the drop schedule?

Sucks for me i was 2 mins away from number 4 

8 hours ago, -Guardian_Angel- said:

I am confused.

The drops go until July 16. But July 12-16 there is no community stream. How do we get those drops ghen?

As it says in the original post: "Tune into any stream in the  Warframe directory for 30 minutes to receive a Sisters of Parvos Grab Bag* (limit of 5 claims)." By watching anyone streaming in the Warframe directory, you can get the twitch drop so feel free to watch any of your favorite WF streamer during that time.

I have 33% earned on the forma giveaway and i do not gain any progress on the new giveaway even when i watched 2 hours of Warframe streams from the link you provided. 

Edit: Forgot to check what time it is in ET. My bad.

What is the purpose of having a week long campaign to get people to watch your creator program streamers if you cap it at 5 drops? I understand that this is a twitch rule not a rule DE made but if you’re really trying to promote your partnered streamers I feel like a 24 hour campaign of 5 drops every day for the week would actually get people to watch instead of just 5 drops total over the span of 8 days. Last year when you did a similar campaign for the Deimos prex cards I tuned into streamers I’d never watched before and found new streamers I genuinely enjoyed, with this campaign all I have to do is watch 3 of the DE streams to get 5 items, that or immediately after hometime tonight I just watch streamers for an hour and a half and then I have all 5 drops and no incentive to watch the streams next week.

Also why couldn’t the campaign have started at 8pm instead of 7pm? That way people could get the drop you told them they would be getting and they would actually have an incentive to stick around for the raid.

On 2021-07-07 at 7:46 PM, ThatsSoWitty said:

Man, I was one forma away from getting all five for the week. The art is great, don't get me wrong, but this is still disappointing.

Edit: Watched the International Stream for drops and managed to get all five. Is there any reason this Stream isn't advertised as being part of the drop schedule?

Idk man... Perhaps we spanish speakers don't receive that much love I guess... Still, both Felipe & Fernanda (the spanish stream hosts), do an amazing job, it's a really fun & enjoyable stream :D

On 2021-07-09 at 3:25 AM, LeiiKo2 said:

Serisouly, Is this my chance ?!

loot.png

I just wanted the golden glove statue, I am extremely disappointed to have followed so much time for this on twitch...

I know right!?!?! We've told the guys so many times that dupe items in grab bags are indeed disappointing.. yet they still will go back at it.. I got 2xVala & Parvos and 2x Yareli displays... what do I do with two of a display???? I'm sure most of us will want that sort of item to be unique for our orbiters... I also got a Golden Hand, which I did NOT need, for I already had the one at the launch of the Deadlock Protocol.. I actually wanted the Gara Noggle and 1x of the arts or glyphs.... but really, getting duplicate stuff is annoying for items that are actually unique pieces.

DE Team, please do take notes... I'm not complaining against the Grab Bag model, it's actually cool to receive a surprise item, but getting dupes... No thanks.

I've connected my account and received twitch drops(as recently as nakak pearls)/twitch prime items before; but for whatever reason my forma and grab bag items have not been sent to me. Is there anything further I have to do?

Archived