Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesoamerica is in the game? O_o

-Moctezuma-

I doubt it. At any given time they usually have a couple they are working on. 

And there are just so many themes they could take advantage of. 

Game Freak will run out of ideas for new pokemon, before DE runs out of ideas for Warframes imo. 

A tree warframe that is inspired by that one class in the failed "Amazing Eternals" project, would be kind of a cool callback. 

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I doubt it. At any given time they usually have a couple they are working on. 

And there are just so many themes they could take advantage of. 

Game Freak will run out of ideas for new pokemon, before DE runs out of ideas for Warframes imo. 

tho it  seems DE is recycling warframe themes (see yareli and hydroid?)

Just now, -Moctezuma- said:

tho it  seems DE is recycling warframe themes (see yareli and hydroid?)

I think of them as very different. 

Hydroid is supposed to be the kraken, I think, basically. 

Whereas Yareli is more of a surfer. They are just both water themed. 

8 minutes ago, -Moctezuma- said:

Tree Warframe

- Serpent Warframe

- Thunder Warframe (let's keep it real, Volt is more of a speedy frame than a god of thunder frame)

- God warframes (Thor, amogus)

- tree warframe can be Oberon from a visual perspective, and his is loosely nature themed, especially with his deluxe skin, but what exactly would "tree powers" look like? would the frame pull out a big branch and smack enemies with it? I don't see how a tree can be a good basis for a frame..

- Lavos already has the Serpent theme covered, since he has literal snakes on his arms. 

- a thunder-god warframe could work, but I'd also be fine with a Volt rework too. (seriously, WHY does the electric caster frame not have Palpatine's lightning fingers as an ability? HUGE missed opportunity DE!)

- Wukong and Nezha are already both named and themed after their respective gods. Loki is mainly just name only, but he needs a rework anyway so w/e. 

DE have reached the point where they have explored basically every theme under the sun in one way or another. including the sun itself with Wisp's 4 lol. so it's inevitable that new frames will be compared to at least one older one: Sevagoth was compared to Nekros, Yareli to Hydroid, Hildryn to Rhino etc... overlap is inevitable, and since every kind of CC, DPS, Buff/debuff and tanking ability has also been done, I can't say as I really get excited about new frames as much, at least not in terms of what their powers will be: visuals are still important to me though, because fashionframe IS endgame!

1 minute ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

DE have reached the point where they have explored basically every theme under the sun in one way or another. including the sun itself with Wisp's 4 lol. so it's inevitable that new frames will be compared to at least one older one:

they could work on more weird real life gods like mesoamerican aztec gods, or more popular ones like Thor, 

Archived