Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

I also got all 3 no problem, watching from a partner stream even. I just made an Twitch account Saturday, so it was a brand new linking and I did specifically claim from the notifications within Twitch when they showed up. Aside from having been logged and watching at the right times, make sure you claimed them there and try un/relinking.

Day five of not getting any of my twitch drops. I was both on a relay and watching on twitch. I relinked the account as requested. I claimed both drops. I have recieved neither. I do have the armor and longsword skin, but no Vastilok or Loki Prime. 

12 hours ago, ESKnight said:

I just got my twitch drops by unlinking my twitch account from my warframe account then relinking them.

That worked for me. Bizarre, as I did it before the stream. Must have been a bug with how many people were signing in or maybe it didn't go through properly as the site was lagging badly.

2 hours ago, IcedZea said:

havent gotten mine and claimed them but i get prime rewards fine and support wont help its bull tbh

On 2021-07-19 at 4:26 PM, Kaotyke said:

Go to your profile in the official page. Unlink and relink it.

12 hours ago, IcedZea said:

havent gotten mine and claimed them but i get prime rewards fine and support wont help its bull tbh

Support does help though. In their systems it said I got the Vastilok but when I sent screenshots showing that it never appeared in my arsenal or inventory they fixed the problem right away (had to wait a bit for them to get to me but they did fix it, just gotta provide them with all the details).

I too did not receive the Vastilock gunblade. I made sure my accounts were linked and everything was good to go prior to Tennocon. I got the Loki prime, but I did not get the Vastilock even after manually claiming it on the twitch page. I know the twitch link is good as I was able to claim the Redeemer skin. Never got an ingame email with it, it's definitely not in my inventory. This has happened to a few of my clanmates, as well. 

So, stayed up really late to watch tennocon(til' 2 am), and didn't get my drops. My account is linked, and drops were working for me previously. I did claim the drops. And they just didn't arrive. I was waiting for a week, thinking that you guys would run a script or something to give everyone the rewards from the drop, as usual, when something like this happens. So, what do i need to do, so you'd give me the stuff? Here's the screenshot from my twitch inventory, showing that i did claim the drops. But no Loki Prime, nor Vastilok on my account, i didn't even get a message.drops.png

This happened to me, then I noticed a topic on the forums about having to relink your twitch drops if you haven't done so in a while, in my case it was like 4 years ago, after re linking all the items appeared in my inbox.

If that doesn't help, I have no idea sorry.

(Haven't been on here in a while so I forget where I would post this. I'D

Anyways, I watched the Tennocon on twitch and my accounts are linked, yet I only got the cosmetic armor. Who would I go to for this?

Support Desk.

Though the cosmetic armour was a relay-attendance reward and had nothing to do with twitch. Since the relays were borked during the stream, they just gave them out to pretty much everybody.

You had to go into your twitch inventory and click on the Claim button within the Loki Prime drop reward icon. Same with the Grinner gun blade from Vladivostok.

Before you contact support, make sure you've done the following steps:

1) Link your warframe and twitch account here: https://www.warframe.com/user

2) Also check you've connected warframe to twitch here (Click on the Warframe Campaign and there will be a "Connection" button to hit): https://www.twitch.tv/drops/campaigns

2) For Prime Gaming Rewards (Verv and other drops), link your account again here: https://www.warframe.com/amazon/link

3) To check your accounts are connected properly, go here (under "Other Connections" at the bottom): https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections

4) Make sure you've clicked "Claim" in your inventory, which will leave a little "Tick" mark under the item, here: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

5) Restart or login to your game and check your inbox, Teshin will have sent you a mail with your items (some people have just had their items put into Inventory/Arsenal, such as Loki/Verv skins from Prime Gaming, usually you recieve a popup on login that the reward was "processed").

The above steps are not for the Armour and Longsword skin, you had to be logged into warframe on the day of Tennocon to get the rewards, as a script was run to give everyone who was on that day the drops because the relays weren't working, if you were on that day, and the above steps didn't work, then go here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and submit a ticket with proof of your drops/accounts linked, they may be able to help you.

19 minutes ago, Allrar said:

So what's with a lot of people missing their Loki Prime and vastilok?

They have their accounts linked yet they didn't get it. Does DE know about this?

If I was to guess, I would say many people watched and claimed the items only then to realize that they did not have their accounts properly linked when they relinked them it was to late and the items are lost to the void.

1 hour ago, minininja77 said:

If I was to guess, I would say many people watched and claimed the items only then to realize that they did not have their accounts properly linked when they relinked them it was to late and the items are lost to the void.

It's moreso they didn't do half the process and the items are stuck in limbo, though I haven't had any feedback to see if my post has helped anyone yet. (https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1272723-i-didnt-get-some-of-my-tennocon-2021-rewards/?do=findComment&comment=12237263)

When you claim the item and the account is correct (on your warframe user profile), twitch has to tell warframe it's sending the item (it has to be connected via campaigns), and then warframe has to be linked to twitch to receive it. 

If my assumption is correct and my advice helps someone, then DE are at fault for not explaining how it works properly other than "relink your account on your user profile and check your drops", with 300,000 people watching that stream you can imagine how many people probably mucked it up somewhere.

There's also the type of people that came in to watch the stream for the last 20 minutes just for Loki and missed their 30 minute deadline for being eligible for claiming it, but there seems to be more people complaining that their claimed items are in limbo somewhere.

Archived