Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Needs Help

Okay guys we can pretty much agree DE hates Titania especially considering her last so called "ReWorK" included changes to her AUDIO smh and the fact AGGP has literally made it his objective to make Titania a nuisance However if we could atleast get buffs on Titania's 2 I would be forever grateful. I will try to be as conservative as possible

Tribute

Thorns - damage reduction and Reflection buff is pretty great buff in concept but if we could get an increase in the reflected damage it would be better especially since reflected damage has had a track record of being very mediocre so a buff of up to 100% atleast and since the reflected damage is hit scan according to the wiki there's no need to worry about damage fall off 

Entangle and Dust I believe that these two buffs should definitely be merged into a single buff as reduced accuracy is barely viable due to Titania’s already extensive CC abilities not to mention barely viable in current meta but also Entangles minuscule 25 % slow won’t be doing much since I’m pretty sure it’s bugged as enemy movements is slowed but any gun fire rate change is barely noticeable so at least join the two abilities to save energy.

FULL GODAMN MOON- now this ability is low-key a joke as many content creators have often not even realised it’s buffs are completely for companions and think it's for allies lmao. However to make it viable A MANDATORY change to one of its buff is a companion SPEED increase it would make Titania’s razor flies even more reliable passive dps at last 50% and make companions with Titania more beneficial than just tanky which a link health and armour inaros could do anyway.

Now to fill in the missing buff I sugges A buff called Twilight or Swarm

It would behave similar to Khora’s mark on vanari where the razor flies could be controlled slightly but depending on the previous buffs it would have different affects such as  when used with full moon the razor flies reduce armour of enemies they attack

when used with Dust/entangled the razorflies gain garenteed slash or poison proc when they damage enemies

and when used with Thorns when a razorfly is hit my an enemy the duration of the buff passively gains 15 seconds

a mix match of combinations of these buffs could work to make for optimum opportunity of Titania’s 2 which many sumbsume for abilities like Eclipse 

I DE considers them and if you have any thoughts too pls let me know

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (PSN)RB3-Reloaded:

Okay guys we can pretty much agree DE hates Titania ....

I do not know. but it is a fact that almost all warframes are the last rubbish.

and it would be good if the company took this forum seriously. because i have seen ZERO reaction since 2013! yes, only insignificant and very primitive proposals are implemented.
but serious problems are ignored!

19 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

and it would be good if the company took this forum seriously. because i have seen ZERO reaction since 2013! yes, only insignificant and very primitive proposals are implemented.

My thoughts exactly they're so easily persuaded by honestly unintelligent content creators like a GayGuyPlays that they seriously made an augment mod for the singular purpose of pleasing that bozo and his vacuum dribble but actual buffs such as the ones I suggested get ignored like nothing it's sad how DE ignores our suggestions

18 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Huh I like her just like this she's powerful so wouldn't say DE hates her.

Her 2 seeing a buff or change wouldn't hurt it's the ability I remove since I'm not fond of hold to cast abilities especially this one since the buffs don't really interest me

DE members have literally been quoted saying they regret creating Titania so idk man... but yh her 2 seeing a buff would be beneficial but I would also like your thoughts on the ones I suggested if you could please and  be sure to add your own

34 minutes ago, (PSN)RB3-Reloaded said:

I'm very aware of the warframe forum but I didn't get any interaction last time so I put it here. Go do that with the others that mention warframes on this forum

if you want discussion, then why you talk to DE in your post? We can't do anything about your petition, and most feedback threads doesn't have much interaction because msot of them are suggestions for the dev team, what's the discussion you can do with that? 

Maybe your opst are ignored because you don't provide constructive feedback, something that is directly asked by devs on the feedback subforum and the forum guidelines.

And yes, I do this with almost everyone that post feedback here, because I'm interested on their ideas to be considered by devs, and this isn't the place for it.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)RB3-Reloaded said:

DE members have literally been quoted saying they regret creating Titania so idk man... but yh her 2 seeing a buff would be beneficial but I would also like your thoughts on the ones I suggested if you could please and  be sure to add your own

Why would they regret making her?

13 minutes ago, (PSN)RB3-Reloaded said:

DE members have literally been quoted saying they regret creating Titania so idk man...

Can you provide the source for this, I've done a quick search and all sources are people that said they said it but never say when/where they said it

2 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

if you want discussion, then why you talk to DE in your post? We can't do anything about your petition, and most feedback threads doesn't have much interaction because msot of them are suggestions for the dev team, what's the discussion you can do with that? 

Maybe your opst are ignored because you don't provide constructive feedback, something that is directly asked by devs on the feedback subforum and the forum guidelines.

And yes, I do this with almost everyone that post feedback here, because I'm interested on their ideas to be considered by devs, and this isn't the place for it.

Maybe because the feedback subforum have few frequent interactions unless its from a content creator or a topic that has already gained alot of attraction? And I'm not talking to DE in this post I've literally started it with "hey guys" clearly indicating I wanted player interaction and even at the end I also stated I wanted PLAYER feedback which anyone with basic comprehension would've noticed. I already made a post on the feedback forum exclusively for DE now I wanted player interaction so your argument here holds no weight 

1 minute ago, (PSN)RB3-Reloaded said:

Maybe because the feedback subforum have few frequent interactions unless its from a content creator or a topic that has already gained alot of attraction? And I'm not talking to DE in this post I've literally started it with "hey guys" clearly indicating I wanted player interaction and even at the end I also stated I wanted PLAYER feedback which anyone with basic comprehension would've noticed. I already made a post on the feedback forum exclusively for DE now I wanted player interaction so your argument here holds no weight 

Didn't know guys was just for the players and I interpreted your "I DE considers them and if you have any thoughts too pls let me know" as directed to DE. In any case, I'll stop bumping this, good luck with your petitions.

23 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Can you provide the source for this, I've done a quick search and all sources are people that said they said it but never say when/where they said it

Honestly I’m pretty sure it’s just an inner rumour that it was said by DE or in the #78 devstream but idk man

As far as I know, it's an inside joke. How they wanted to add archwing into the star chart without it being an archwing mission. 

In case anyone haven't notice, her Tribute is unaffected by mods. Of all the warframe ability in the game, why is it Titania? Spellbind also has very bad Duration scaling. Razorflies dies in seconds even with Thorn buffs. Who also doesn't scale with any mods also. These are all intentional design choices. It's like any buff to Titania would instantly make her OP.

I only hate the fact that her DexPixia has become less and less useful in new content. Since the weapon relies on status procs a lot but we just get more and more enemies that straight up ignore status procs.

And then there are the enemies that ignore Cc abilities completely. There's a lot of those in the corpus Railjack and it's bloody #*!%ing annoying.

12 hours ago, V2lkyr said:

Why would they regret making her?

Titania allow us to bypass levels entirely, fly straight to rescue target and fly back out again, same with capture.

She makes assasinations a doddle too, avoiding most of the attacks while moving about really fast with her really strong pistols.

Makes the ropalolyst fight easy as anything too.

4 hours ago, AltheusVI said:

Titania allow us to bypass levels entirely, fly straight to rescue target and fly back out again, same with capture.

She makes assasinations a doddle too, avoiding most of the attacks while moving about really fast with her really strong pistols.

Makes the ropalolyst fight easy as anything too.

You just described our cloud walking monkey frame also

Il y a 18 heures, Battle.Mage a dit :

Jee... I wonder what those "serious problems" you would point out.

It's funny because when I look at it, it actually seems like the devs are always listenning to the many complaints, often taking quite a long time to get to those, but still doing it.

Could it be that the serious problems you're refering to are really inconcequential ? Or that the proposal you're giving are completely outlandish ?

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, just curious...

Archived