Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cooldown on ability in regular mission NOT SANCTUARY AGAIN

ZeroX4

29 minutes ago, Kainosh said:

Thats a Hound ability.

It puts a ring on you (at your feet). If you cast, used ability goes on cooldown.  Stronger the ability, more cooldown you get.

Thats what I thought when I saw the post but the image is in a fissure mission so there should be no hounds

8 minutes ago, minininja77 said:

Thats what I thought when I saw the post but the image is in a fissure mission so there should be no hounds

You know DE.  They introduce some sht and it leaks everywhere.   I guess it "infected" some other enemy ability or weapon....and it just applies that same effect.

25 minutes ago, Kainosh said:

You know DE.  They introduce some sht and it leaks everywhere.   I guess it "infected" some other enemy ability or weapon....and it just applies that same effect.

Very true, we just got a new unintended feature.

27 minutes ago, Kainosh said:

This bug has been in the game for a long time.  It's really random.  I've had it happen on a variety of frames, even before Liches were introduced.

Just now, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

This bug has been in the game for a long time.  It's really random.  I've had it happen on a variety of frames, even before Liches were introduced.

I'll wager a good part of the reason it hasn't been tracked down and fixed yet is because a lot of Tenno have a bad habit of discussing bugs in General Discussion instead of posting them in the bug reports forum. 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

And that was answer i was looking for
THX

5 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Why isn't this in bug reports? 

I dont see myself reporting here anything do u?
Just asked simple question which was answered

Maybe next time read more careful

1 minute ago, ZeroX4 said:

And that was answer i was looking for
THX

I dont see myself reporting here anything do u?
Just asked simple question which was answered

Maybe next time read more careful

Maybe because you are reporting something that sounds like a bug, so it would be better to have the DE team investigate it, instead of rando players?

I did read what you wrote. Maybe read what I wrote next time. Your rudeness is unnecessary. 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

I had it happen to me on mesa like idk 5 months ago

But now i had it happen 2 times this week already on ember

Any1 else is experiencing it?

It was 60 sec when it started

Spoiler

Y5iZhEw.png

Were you in Steel Path? Acolytes negate your abilities and put them on a Cooldown depending on their tier.

6 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Were you in Steel Path? Acolytes negate your abilities and put them on a Cooldown depending on their tier.

Fissure steel path?

6 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Maybe because you are reporting something that sounds like a bug,

If you cant see a difference between asking a question and reporting something then what chances are you read careful enough?
Or understand what you read?

Anyway whatever i got my answers
Have fun

• 1 month later...

This is an old bug, but it seems to have been made more frequent in recent updates, it was never truly fixed, seems to happen when using an ability shortly after using operator, there will be a cooldown on said ability with icon and timer for no reason, happens very frequently when hunting eidolons on harrow's and trin's 4.

Also happened to me recently on Plague Star when using Nova's 4 right after operator.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived