Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 hour ago, (PSN)Tyntercus said:

I truly believe that they should put an Auction house in the game there could be one at each relay and it would allow us to trade things much easier.   I hear some people say the trading system is their least favorite part about the game 

Should've searched the forums for hundreds of auction house posts, now you're in for the ride of your life...Duck & cover, lad. People aren't going to be civil.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Tyntercus said:

I truly believe that they should put an Auction house in the game there could be one at each relay and it would allow us to trade things much easier.   I hear some people say the trading system is their least favorite part about the game 

DE has addressed this question once saying that they won't , reason is that DE wants players to interact with each other and the game and are not interested in automating trading on any level .

• 3 weeks later...

The lack of an ingame practical auction house is the main reason i don't play anymore, i have like two years of content i could be enjoying but knowing i have to deal with that i just feel like time would be spent better elsewhere, it's such a massive waste of time and "socializing" with randos does nothing for me, but i know you can't not trade unless you're rolling in money and can justify such a cost, so i crawl to the cross to do something i hate, or i would if i didn't stop playing because of it.

Archived