Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Conclave North America Servers

(PSN)nitto420s

Now that I'm Legendary rank with absolutely nothing to do in game. I have been trying to find player in conclave. There are things I would like to earn mods cosmetics etc. However near impossible to even find a match. I'm still rank 1 can't even complete daily standing limit. With soooo many mr30 players why not do conclave. Definitely breaks up routine of regular game play. 

Assuming you don't mean dedicated servers*): I don't know exactly about the situation on consoles, but despite all the bugs over the years, people do play still. Just not around the clock.

Games are usually in the evening of a region.

You might want to organise with others on the Discord, though. Direct invite link  /  easy to remember link/redirect (separate site, note the .me): discord.me/conclave

*) Dedicated servers are currently PC only. That might change with cross-play, but this is only speculation, no word on it by the devs.

3 hours ago, (PSN)nitto420s said:

With soooo many mr30 players why not do conclave.

We all have only a limited amount of time to spend experiencing the world before we ultimately die.  To spend precious, irreplaceable moments of your finite existence on sub-par games that you don't enjoy is a grievous waste when there are more fruitful and fulfilling alternatives available.

If you like Conclave, more power to you.  But it's silly to suggest that people should do something they don't enjoy.

2 hours ago, (PSN)nitto420s said:

Don't get me wrong most of the time I don't enjoy it when max rank player make new I'd just to join n kill noobs at it. Just absolutely nothing left 4me to do in game. Completed all content in game under 400 days everything 

It sounds like you're finally free then, there are tons of other good games to play!  Live your best life!  Did you know that the critically acclaimed MMO Final Fantasy XIV has a free trial up to level 60 with unlimited playtime and includes the award-winning expansion Heavensward?

On 2021-10-19 at 9:49 PM, (PSN)nitto420s said:

Don't get me wrong most of the time I don't enjoy it when max rank player make new I'd just to join n kill noobs at it. Just absolutely nothing left 4me to do in game. Completed all content in game under 400 days everything 

Don't worry about that too much. Conclave has separate balance.

Well, there are some clearly unbalanced things nowadays because part of it has fallen into disarray. But if you don't bring some of the clearly broken gear, it's not really a problem. For example, all the Bratons are recommended automatics -- yes, even the MK1.

By the way, if you're going to try it, start with hitscan weapons. Projectiles are a bit harder to use there.

Sadly from my last experience about a week ago the Conclave seems to have fallen from its grace.

It all started nicely, but quickly devolved into exchanging Staticor nukes and Wolf Sledges. I felt like I have wasted my time and good mood afterwards.

So maybe not being able to find a game isn't such a bad thing...

Conclave is definitely back on the rise among players. I only started just beginning to play it this week. I am rank 31 and I have hit my daily cap of 31500 within an hour or two at the most every single day not possible if nobody was playing. I was able to buy every mod in rank 1 and 2. I haven't rank passed 2 till I get all them n buy 2 or 3 extra for weapons etc. to sell new players on my warframe market page so they don't have to abort n say I don't have any mods.. if you can't find games in your region use Google and ask it what time is it in each of the different regions change your region under the game options if you can find a region that it's 3 or 4 p.m. or 7 or 8 or 9 p.m or afternoon on the weekends. it's going to find games. Stop crying and start trying come back and do your daily cap get some mods they make all the difference in the world. Sometimes I get six or eight or even 9,000 bonus at the end of the round that includes daily alerts within it that are listed in a tab on the top right you could even come in and just try to do the alerts you make a ton

7 hours ago, (PSN)nitto420s said:

Stop crying and start trying come back and do your daily cap get some mods they make all the difference in the world. Sometimes I get six or eight or even 9,000 bonus at the end of the round that includes daily alerts within it that are listed in a tab on the top right you could even come in and just try to do the alerts you make a ton

Having to go out of your way to find a match like that isn't a good thing. Even if there is 7 players on conclave at a specific time of day. Even ignoring that highly mobile AoE spamming one shot machines trying to kill each other isn't exactly a fun time for everyone.

There's a reason why people suggest Necramech or faction pvp ya know.

Don't be such a Negative Nancy there are tons of players like me who have no content left to do and we have everything in the game no matter how enjoyable other modes can be you can only do them so much new is new. Different is different. I even do railjack a few hour a day solo with nothing to gain. Getting 25 kill and win conclave match, more fun then do regular missions. 

40 minutes ago, (PSN)nitto420s said:

Don't be such a Negative Nancy there are tons of players like me who have no content left to do and we have everything in the game no matter how enjoyable other modes can be you can only do them so much new is new. Different is different. I even do railjack a few hour a day solo with nothing to gain. Getting 25 kill and win conclave match, more fun then do regular missions. 

I didn't say to not enjoy if you like it that's fine, I'm saying that conclave isn't in a good spot wouldn't you want it to be improved?

If it doesn't change people will never bother to play it either because it isn't rewarding or because it's not enjoyable to most people. Then there's the thing of if DE will even bother to do anything since they don't gain much from updating conclave, unless they do make a Necramech and Faction pvp that way they could make some skins and sell it.

Also try quoting next time that way I can receive a notification that you replied to me, I could've missed your comment

16 hours ago, (PSN)nitto420s said:

Indeed it is.

In a nutshell: Warframe PvE these days is farm and spam, mostly of the AoE kind. Warframe PvP is still Space Ninjas.

It's possible to enjoy one or the other, or even both.

15 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

If it doesn't change people will never bother to play it either because it isn't rewarding or because it's not enjoyable to most people. Then there's the thing of if DE will even bother to do anything since they don't gain much from updating conclave, unless they do make a Necramech and Faction pvp that way they could make some skins and sell it.

The 'Necramech', 'faction' or 'Operator' PvP is just another meme from the same crowd that never tires to repeat "Conclave is dead", "play another game", "the 7 people who play Conclave". I'm not saying that the devs couldn't attempt that, but it'd definitely not be a replacement for current Conclave. And lets be honest, with a community where a part of it is so vocally against PvP as we have here, making an entirely new mode is a hard sell, in any case.

I get it, a lot of people don't like Warframe's pace -- except to get to extraction faster -- but that's no reason that there can't be people who actually do enjoy it.

55 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

I get it, a lot of people don't like Warframe's pace -- except to get to extraction faster -- but that's no reason that there can't be people who actually do enjoy it

I already said it's fine to like conclave I'm not hating on people that like it or saying to delete it

I just think conclave could grow if DE decides to do anything, either a complete change or adding on top of it but then there's what you said

1 hour ago, Kontrollo said:

And lets be honest, with a community where a part of it is so vocally against PvP as we have here, making an entirely new mode is a hard sell, in any case.

I agree it's hard to do something with it when people hate it by default, even though there's probably people that never tried it and the whole "conclave sucks" thought is rooted into the community that people don't even try it to judge it themselves.

Yes with so many toxic when chat about it an toxic players in it on Alt id's mr8 going 20/0 killing off new players cuz they think it's fun then complaining it's dead.

For those of us in it would be nice to get some small changes like aura mod any polarity for Warframes that have no benefit other than more mod capacity and give full mod capacity with orokin reactor installed. I literally had to build new frames because of my forma conflicts don't allow to put anything in exilus slot due to red in other spots. 

I hear ya on the stress relief. I made rank 3 today rather than stay rank 2 to get mods to sell to help new players. I couldn't stand the fake ID noob killers that haunt the recruiting servers any longer. Much less traffic in upper rank rooms I get pummeled across the map from wolf Sledge players now so I guess I will start using mine. I have every mod and stance. Only missing augments got 1 at rank up today. Finally all my gold mods do something. 

On 2021-10-24 at 7:09 PM, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

I already said it's fine to like conclave I'm not hating on people that like it or saying to delete it

I just think conclave could grow if DE decides to do anything, either a complete change or adding on top of it but then there's what you said

I agree it's hard to do something with it when people hate it by default, even though there's probably people that never tried it and the whole "conclave sucks" thought is rooted into the community that people don't even try it to judge it themselves.

Right, I should've separated that last line more from the rest or worded it differently.

Well, they could start with fixing a few things we've brought up in feedback for a long time already. Case in point:

20 hours ago, (PSN)nitto420s said:

... I get pummeled across the map from wolf Sledge players now so I guess I will start using mine. I have every mod and stance. Only missing augments got 1 at rank up today. Finally all my gold mods do something. 

Wolf Sledge is one of the main offenders atm. Then we have Telos Boltace which ragdolls and in some cases even breaks the map. Weapons with too much Toxin damage (especially on slams). The Saryn Passive bug. And a few others that could simply be disabled if they don't want to fix these things. It'd already be a much more enjoyable thing.

But for some reason they refuse to do even that.

(Recruit Conditioning is in a bit of an awkward spot, too. But that'd require some more involvement, I guess.)

And of course:

20 hours ago, (PSN)Tactless_Ninja said:

I liked the PvP events they had awhile back. Everyone had the same loadout, so nothing was out of place as meta or OP. Just the jank you'd expect from connections being p2p. 

These, we've literally been mentioning for years in Conclave feedback.

If they're not going to fix bugs and exploits, then they could at least reenable a mode where things are balanced by default, right? There was not just events but also a separate mode: instagib with faster firing Opticors. All of that already existed (and probably still does) but the devs don't want to bring any of it back and no one knows why.

If nothing else, one thing is definitely clear here: there's a disconnect between the players and the dev team.

Archived