Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

2 часа назад, Ayala_X сказал:

1) Still orbiter decorations loading too much time;
2) Still there's a 'Catabolyst' radial corrosive attack present on each secondary weapon;
3) Still 'Amar's Anguish' not giving bonus sprint speed;
4) Lotus is still speaking with audio disturbances(better transfer them to Teshin), cmon, we saved her, please let there be good transmission quality;
5) The AMP on Drfiter is still going through his/her arm.

And one more thing. When charging the Ambassadors alternative shot it takes warframe's energy for FX instead of chosen in coloring.

Managed to miraculously start a bounty. Couldn't extract after that, the "elevator" in Cetus didnt load me back into the city. Had to abort the bounty and forfeit all the rewards. Do not start bounties rn until DE fix them, you will lose your time and your rewards.

Thanks for the work!

I wonder if this particular bugfix might have had some unintended side effects: 

• Fixed ability to carry Data Masses and your Primary weapon at the same time - you should switch to your Secondary as intended now.
Spoiler

gC9Vpz9.jpeg

This seems to apply to objects such as conduit keys as well.

So after this hotfix, I am no longer able to access the narmer bounties on fortuna, nor cetus, I pick the bounty, and as I enter the big door, or the elevator, I get an "Host migration screen" and it nullifies the bounty and just pitches me back in fortuna or cetus... its with both the same... Please fix!  

Also, my vaykor sydon needs its gigg back, that's why I loved it soo much when I got it, and went full nuts with it!!!!

Figure I'll ask here since theres a relevant section:

Fixed ability to carry Data Masses and your Primary weapon at the same time - you should switch to your Secondary as intended now. 

When I first started using Shedu, i was able to carry Datamass/Powercells and still use Shedu. Figured it was a feature on it by way of it being an arm cannon. 

Was this always a bug that got fixed, since picking anything up swaps Shedu to Secondary or drops the item if swapping to Shedu even before this hotfix, or is Shedu being unable to carry stuff like every other Primary the intended function?

8 hours ago, Reitrix said:

Figure I'll ask here since theres a relevant section:

When I first started using Shedu, i was able to carry Datamass/Powercells and still use Shedu. Figured it was a feature on it by way of it being an arm cannon. 

Was this always a bug that got fixed, since picking anything up swaps Shedu to Secondary or drops the item if swapping to Shedu even before this hotfix, or is Shedu being unable to carry stuff like every other Primary the intended function?

Initially the check for whether you were using a primary weapon or not was, how many hands it was using. Because Shedu only used one arm, the game let you carry the datamass (or other mission object). Seems sensible, however other bugs started to come up because a lot of other game logic involved with weapon-switching, disarming, reviving, etc did not account for this scenario. The easiest solution was to make Shedu obey the same rules as other primary weapons.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Initially the check for whether you were using a primary weapon or not was, how many hands it was using. Because Shedu only used one arm, the game let you carry the datamass (or other mission object). Seems sensible, however other bugs started to come up because a lot of other game logic involved with weapon-switching, disarming, reviving, etc did not account for this scenario. The easiest solution was to make Shedu obey the same rules as other primary weapons.

Can you please answer my question regarding these three bugs:

Profit Taker leg regen (at least another profit taker bug was fixed so that was nice)

Akarius explosion fx as client defaulting to default color instead of energy color

Disappearing weapon bug (cast dispensary followed by discharge in quick succession, you cannot reload or hold the weapon if done successfully)

Can I please at least get some attention that these bugs are actively being worked on?

(sorry I'm being pushy but I have no other options)

7 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Why are we dropping whatever we carry if we aim glide without secondary equipped? Since years at this point.

I assume it's a bug and not very sensible at all.

9 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

So I'm reading you right, it was originally a feature of the Shedu, but it caused issues with other systems and was thus scrapped for now?

Unfortunate, but understandable. Hoping one day you guys can figure it out bzecause it was a fun feature for the arm cannons :)

Thanks for the clarification! 

Archived