Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.5

[DE]Megan

On 2021-11-17 at 7:48 PM, Halo said:

Howdy all, I'd like everyone to take a moment and observe footage as Dojo Spawn Room Colors are not properly staying, and haven't for the past few weeks. 

Yes, upon entry to my dojo, the original colors do not show up. Walking in and out of the room, they do not change. Going to a different room and back, they do not change. 

However, putting a polychrome down, then they all of a sudden revert back to how they once were. This is only the case of staying in the dojo itself and not leaving. 

No, putting a new polychrome and rushing it with the same colors does not fix this. 

No, changing one color or the lighting in the room does not fix this. 

No, changing all of the colors to something random does not fix this. 

No, any and all display options, such as Volumetric Lighting and Ambient Occlusion, are all on and do not affect the room in any way shape or form. 

My friends who entered my dojo all had different experiences, some seeing the dark blue hue as seen in the video as the normal colors, and some seeing the basic lighting and normal room colors. 

Upon leaving my dojo in the video, all would seem right? Well, you're wrong. 

Re-entering my dojo still shows all the colors messed up, again. 

Please, DE, look into this, because this is a problem that if anyone else also had colors too in their spawn room, they would be just as furious as me. Thank you so much for your hard work, and hope something fixes this come The New War. 

Persistence is key, hopefully. 

Still a bug, still not working properly. 

44 minutes ago, Sub2MyOnlyFaas said:

*sigh* I'll just say it again. Could you please fix Knell and Knell Primes' passives not working after transfering into operator mode? You're fixing all the wrong things about it!

They already said they're aware of the operator bug.  Some things are going to be easier to fix than other things, and presumably they're rolling out fixes as they're made. 

(And hopefully not before they're made. 😉)

3 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

They already said they're aware of the operator bug.  Some things are going to be easier to fix than other things, and presumably they're rolling out fixes as they're made. 

(And hopefully not before they're made. 😉)

Where did they mention that? I tried google but it's not showing anything

51 минуту назад, Ayala_X сказал:

1) Still orbiter decorations loading too much time;
2) Still there's a 'Catabolyst' radial corrosive attack present on each secondary weapon;
3) Still 'Amar's Anguish' not giving bonus sprint speed;
4) Lotus is still speaking with audio disturbances(better transfer them to Teshin), cmon, we saved her, please let there be good transmission quality;
5) The AMP on Drfiter is still going through his/her arm.
6) When charging the Ambassadors alternative shot it takes warframe's energy for FX instead of chosen in coloring is still not fixed.

Please notice me DE, for once...

Also fix Knell and Scourge (primes) riven dispo

when is the "bug" that caliban uses more and more energy on his 1 (where u cant see anything due to the pickups not being picked up) and that at only 2k its like 15 energi a second (and still goes up!) where he still cant kill a level 60 grinner (i think the energy should be caped at 3 a second after going to has high has 5k then go u can pick up stuff and then let use use his 3 has that will make it usable for at list a meme and some non SP and maybe be used at higher levels if u somehow go to the 100k that's still not a lot for SP but it lets u deal dmg after average 500 seconds of holding it then make the click to dash useful where it only uses like 25% of the dmg? has to not reset it fully)

this is just a must for the 1 to be used in any non meme build (and it needs just about everything still if u want it to be a meme) i like the frame but just cant use the 1 in any mission and for his 3 well just make it scale like spectres and then let it shield gate (or at list help a tad like maybe it regens shields after taking 1 or more hp dmg? still not good for high level but its something)

46 minutes ago, Halo said:

Persistence is key, hopefully. 

Still a bug, still not working properly. 

Dojo colors... Tranference bugs which makes you unable to rotate the camera or do anything until you die and revive pressing X... Virtuos and Drifter not working together... Waypoint marking 500.000m on some raijack missions or waypoint marking the extraction point and not the path to there... Mobs spawning inside the walls... The drone on PoE with a bad path and getting stucked...

Persistence is key... Maybe not... But I like to think DE isn't like any other Dev out there.

Archived