Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leech Eximus

23 minutes ago, (XBOX)CryingCross4970 said:

anyone else feel like the new leech is significantly worse than the old vierson?, new leech instantly drains all energy compared to the slow gradual drain of the previous iteration, as well as the new version being incredibly tanky and being able to attack you through walls while invisible 

i noticed the same thing and the leech seems to happen almost instantaneous. i have had it happen a few times where i lose all my energy right when i notice the Leech eximus. 

also the effects imo are too dark, blind me with the effects so i dont lose all my energy in 1 second.

Their bubble is also target locked and they just spam your position every 3 seconds. They don't telegraph or throw it somewhere and you have to skillfully evade or move out the way, no, it just appears under you constantly (even when invisible). Imo that's not what i consider a skill requirement increase, just annoying target locked abilities. Same with the life drain bubble and electric orbs from shock eximus. There's no counter, you just have to run around a lot.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)CryingCross4970 said:

and being able to attack you through walls while invisible

This was my Main complaint about Leeches and as Suspected... it wasnt Addressed....

But its fine.... with a Universal Nerf To CC its Not  like Energy has much use Anyway.... 

Spam Bramma.... problem solved.... 😎

Its both better and worse. Better since it can be evaded. Worse since its incredibly annoying and nukes your energy if you fail to evade it just once. The worst part of it is that its still pretty much an aura on the enemy in question that hits all the frames in range every 3 seconds with the bubbles, through stealth, walls and everything. The time to evade the bubbles is also on the short end, especially with a laggy host or when theres a crapton of fx and enemies all over the place. 

i personally haven't had the problem of complete energy drain from the new leeches in fact it was the other way around where i would always find myself without energy with the old leeches, the zone they effect is easily avoidable though it also causes magnetic or energy damage if you fail to avoid and yes the fact that they dont telegraph when and where it the attack is going to be is a problem

2 hours ago, Nito3357 said:

i personally haven't had the problem of complete energy drain from the new leeches in fact it was the other way around where i would always find myself without energy with the old leeches, the zone they effect is easily avoidable though it also causes magnetic or energy damage if you fail to avoid and yes the fact that they dont telegraph when and where it the attack is going to be is a problem

yes some are avoidable but if you're focusing on something with overguard you aren't obviously looking at the floor and the effect can be lost in the dim lighting, the biggest problem is them being able to see you while invisible has ruined quite a few runs where one wants to be stealthy 

well, I use Zenurik, so they can leech all they want while I shoot them in the face and then after they die I recast Wellspring. for Non-Zenurik users, I guess you just have to either rush them and hope you don't get hit or try to hit them from afar while, since there's a limit on their range.

I assumed that i was getting screwed by ping because pretty much as soon as I see the aoe under me it's too late. Is it instantaneous or is there a short delay before you get tagged with a mag proc? 

ESO is especially bad because the first person through the portal gets hit with the aoe and everyone after that spawns in on it. 

6 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

well, I use Zenurik, so they can leech all they want while I shoot them in the face and then after they die I recast Wellspring. for Non-Zenurik users, I guess you just have to either rush them and hope you don't get hit or try to hit them from afar while, since there's a limit on their range.

I pretty much fight all the eximus at range now as most of them can do nasty stuff if you get in close.

They dont have many answers to exodia contagion bolts flung from 30 yards away 🤭

Only exception are guardians. Because of their new sheilds I close to point blank and melee them.

16 hours ago, (XBOX)CryingCross4970 said:

i've also noticed whenever the corpus are on the ship that im constantly getting hit with magnetic damage and loosing all my energy without context of where im getting hit from 

It's either the Energy Leeches or the stupid jumping scythe enemies. One of those two deals Magnetic damage, and trying to evade them is REALLY annoying

3 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

I assumed that i was getting screwed by ping because pretty much as soon as I see the aoe under me it's too late. Is it instantaneous or is there a short delay before you get tagged with a mag proc? 

There's suppose to be a Delay but my Energy Gets Drained immediately when it pops up....

So for now I'm using Arcane Nullifiers while I strengthen my AoE Damage Builds....

4 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

ESO is especially bad because the first person through the portal gets hit with the aoe and everyone after that spawns in on it. 

Yesterday we got Eximus Stronghold Sortie....  It was a Mess even with Wisp Motes.... 👀

That being said.... I got 2nd Most Kills.... With Ivara.... 😁

Archived