Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.3

[DE]Danielle

Caustic strike and by proxy Unairu wisp currently dont work on Eidolons as of right now, I swear its a bug but no armor stripping happens and neither do wisps spawn despite the projectile hitting the eidolon...can we get confirmation if it is a bug?

6 minutes ago, LagerhausJonny said:

Not hard - just very low on the priority list. Crashes, game breaking bugs and game mechanics not working as intended clearly have higher priority. 

Yep can confirm, still waiting on akarius explosion fx as client to get fixed. It is a reported bug along with many others I have reported such as primed ammo stock being unlinkable, excavation collision hitbox being messed up, excavation progress UI disappearing etc.  All of which I assumed have been put on a much lower priority list or is more difficult to fi.

Tons of bugs have been put on the low priority list or just not recognized by DE and the Vasero Sekhara definitely isn't the first.

15 hours ago, SephirothWS said:

Please remove the cc nerf on eximus units... As it stands now, cc abilities are pointless to use and the number of viable play methods continue to dwindle with the continued reliance on larger damage numbers overall.

You nope Gear  -youtube :  Warframe Zariman Steel Path Bounty 4 Gyre BP

from 3:02-3:05  you see 3 Eximus +1 Nullifier  is not possible (for noob kill all) 

youtube Warframe Zariman Bounty 1 Gyre Neuroptics

youtube:  Warframe Zariman Bounty 2 Gyre Chassis

Good Luck

26 minutes ago, TheDragonGamer11 said:

Still haven't fixed the problem where some people who aren't end game can't even properly play the quest.

Everyone who has access to this quest in the first place has a rank 30 potatoed Excalibur Umbra, a rank 30 potatoed Skiajati, and the Drifter's pistol amp.

6 minutes ago, Grommile said:

Everyone who has access to this quest in the first place has a rank 30 potatoed Excalibur Umbra, a rank 30 potatoed Skiajati, and the Drifter's pistol amp.

Isn't there a bug with Umbra at this moment where it doesn't let the Operator use their Void Sling? So.. Still almost impossible? Even if you have Frames doesnt mean you have the right mods for them/upgraded. My point still stands.

19 minutes ago, LagerhausJonny said:

Not hard - just very low on the priority list. Crashes, game breaking bugs and game mechanics not working as intended clearly have higher priority. 

not entirely true as if you look at the latest staff replies you'll see more often that they are responding to none game breaking bugs like minor sound and notification issues and completely ignoring issues like players being forced out of survival simply because 1 person wanted to leave

Thanks for the hotfix. 
However, getting really tired of having to re-matchmake, and finally when i get a squad, having to lose all rewards due to extremely buggy exit points.
Fix void cascade. Not being able to extract before the mission ""fails"" is such horrific design. This leads to situations where people are constantly dying, because one person doesn't enter the elevator. This has lost me too many resources to count now.

49 minutes ago, Delgrimm said:

What do you think a bug is?

This would also be a bug, not the kind of "this isn't working as intended" but rather a case where something was meant to be implemented but whoever was in charge of putting it in the code didn't do it.

It certainly isn't a malicious thing to cause players to do something else, it was just a normal regrettable mistake.

Yeah, it's just coincidence that the only items with "unintended drop rates" are the items for sale for plat in the market that they won't publish the actual drop rates for. Riiiiight. I'm sure.

My Saryn after apply the new Void Skin, cannot use syndicates sigil (front and back) now.

Reproduce
- Apply any syndicates sigil
- Close the appearance menu
- Re-open the sigils config, the sigil is gone (none sigil is applied)

But other warframe is normal, and if use non-syndicates sigil, it can apply.

18 minutes ago, TheDragonGamer11 said:

Isn't there a bug with Umbra at this moment where it doesn't let the Operator use their Void Sling? So.. Still almost impossible? Even if you have Frames doesnt mean you have the right mods for them/upgraded. My point still stands.

Unless you piggybacked off of other players for the requirements for The New War (not saying you did), you should be able to clear anything in your way. Umbra's only bugged when you do transference, and his exalted sword is more than capable of taking out everything in the way. Your bow you gained from New War is one of the most powerful weapons currently, your amp you gained from New War is what I used with no arcanes and had no issues.

If you've done every quest, you also have base Limbo, who's Prime I used throughout the quest with no problems, should have a glaive from doing Protea's quest that has a nifty feature where you don't use your combo count until you heavy attack (which you can use both of your umbral melee weapon mods on). You honestly shouldn't be having any issues combat-wise with this quest, outside of using your tenno and surviving with their squishiness.

Great job on the update. Don't mind the bugs (rushing out of door to beat sales events on Steam is needed), but Voidplume Crest drop rates are abysmal.

It's great that reputation tokes are getting more common since Fortuna and the Entrati, but requiring 10 Voidplume Crests for ranking up is a pain. We only get one every 3 or 5 missions (even clearing every single one in the mission), and very rarely from bounties.

It would be better either for the requirement to be lower (matching the rarity), or for them to be moved to the Zariman Accolade retrieval (since there is 1 or 2 of these each map). That way the Voiplumes would even be better distributed: 2 on world being one common and one uncommon, 1 being a world activity, 1 from angels, and 1 from bounty tasks.

1 minute ago, Steely.Wing said:

My Saryn after apply the new Void Skin, cannot use syndicates sigil (front and back) now.

Reproduce
- Apply any syndicates sigil
- Close the appearance menu
- Re-open the sigils config, the sigil is gone (none sigil is applied)

But other warframe is normal, and if use non-syndicates sigil, it can apply.

That's a bug currently, you have to use any other config than A.

1小时前 , [DE]Danielle 说:

Follow up fix to getting stuck in the Zariman elevator due to being in a ‘full’ public squad, and the session failing to join the mission. 

still not fix it. This time I am not in elevator but no one can join my team.even I see we are four people. but I can do mission by my onwen.  what a h

May want to take a look at those doing the Harrow quest line out in the void area. The rest is rated 25 to 35 and the place you are making them clear out to is now 40 to 45. So any the mobs are insanely hard for those that haven't gone out and bought with RL cash the correct mods now. Think that newer players like myself will find it more then a pain to try and go there. Some may even think of uninstalling over it. If my boyfriend hadn't come to help me out ( And I still ended up on my butt more then a few times. ) I wouldn't have gotten the complete to move into the harrow quest. You downed the level of the mobs for the new release. You may want too take a look at this.

Archived