Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.6

[DE]Danielle

8 minutes ago, Lone-Wanderer said:

When are you guys going to address all the negative feedback to void sling?

When you actually try it before complaining about it....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 minutes ago, Zakimus said:

Is void dash just never going to be addressed?

As long as people keep making up wild Stories about it.... Yes....

4 minutes ago, -01-Akarus said:

new players supposedly rage quit cause of them and AoE users don't care anyway while CC users cry. This is not okay.

I've only seen this happen once.... Or maybe twice.... It's hard to say since I never fully loaded into the mission before getting kicked back into my Ship.

3 minutes ago, Damocles said:

Language here needs to be improved. Ambiguous in my opinion as I can't tell the intended function. The description doesn't specify as "for pistols" like velocity would say "fire rate to pistols". Is it general Crit Chance or just pistols only? 

It's both.... That way They can Nerf it or buff it as they see fit and claim it was a "Fix" All along 😝 !!!

15 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.6

Changes: 

• Added a cap to the number of Eximus units that can spawn in Endless mission types (this includes Survival, Void Flood, Void Armageddon, Void Cascade, Disruption, Zealoid Prelate, The Deadlock Protocol quest, and Rising Tide quest).
    • Previously, it was uncapped with a low spawn rate. Now it scales by squad size to take into account solo players vs. squads.

This is fine and all but it still doesn't fix the fact that so many frames that relied on consistent CC to be viable are now rendered nearly useless or just get one-shot by an eximus unit.

No amount of Umbra Forma, Orokin Catalysts, or Orokin Reactors you guys give away will fix the real issue here, these are barely bandages.

2 minutes ago, CodeVauban said:

So that was it for Cascadia Overcharge, it was nice while it lasted.
At first it was supposed to be a warframe arcane? But it released as a secondary arcane that applied to your whole kit....?
Back to secondary merciless it is lol.

it was never a Warframe arcane...

il y a 16 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Fixed Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm, Nekros Desecrate, and Khora's Pilfering Strangledome affecting Vitoplast drop amounts from enemies in Void Flood missions. 

• This was the original design intention, as was mentioned in the pre-launch sponsored videos on Void Flood missions. Its core design encourages the use of your parkour skills as the primary way to collect scattered Vitoplast around the tileset, with enemy drops being secondary. 

Parkour? I'm going to play Titania!

Also it's a gamemode with a "go fast, act fast" mentality, sometimes coupled with a "careful search", or "Find X big bubbles" secondary objective. Either not very compatible or way too long. Not feeling super good so far.

17 minutes ago, Seditious_Spyke said:

Please address the R5 Arcane, Arcane Nullifier, no longer resisting Magnetic procs

Are you sure it is the magnetic status proc, as denoted with the negative magnetic symbol in your progress bar?

Just now, XHADgaming said:

Are you sure it is the magnetic status proc, as denoted with the negative magnetic symbol in your progress bar?

People stated that they were affected by magnetic proc with arcane nullifier R5 when facing the Thrax Centurion (or the other thrax, don't remember) and I tested it : U indeed have a magnetic proc indicated as magnetic on HUD, but not blocked by arcane nullifer

1 minute ago, Zrima said:

Parkour? I'm going to play Titania!

Also it's a gamemode with a "go fast, act fast" mentality, sometimes coupled with a "careful search", or "Find X big bubbles" secondary objective. Either not very compatible or way too long. Not feeling super good so far.

Honestly its in your best interests to play Titania in that game mode, any other frame you risk missing an orb and the orbs are immune to draw in effects like fetch and vaccum mods, honestly im not a fan of this game mode because you can get screwed over so easily just by mis-judging a jump.

Please fix not properly teleporting to the void after downing an Angel and having to try several times.

And in some cases not being able to enter the void at all resulting in the Angel fight breaking and cannot be finished. 

Edit: Yeah Angels are more broken than before now. You can kill their first and second health bars together now and they may not let you into the void or does and it's already with the globes out.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Extraction is no longer forced after completing all Bounty objectives in Void Flood missions, the mission can continue indefinitely if players decide to stay. 

This makes Flood Bounties awful. Why on Earth would I want to play an endless mission without wave rewards? In fact, this can be said about all Zariman bounties. There is no point in staying and you just deny yourself chill map exploration.

5 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

As already replied, it's definitely a magnetic proc as denoted by the UI symbol, glitching of the UI and energy loss. Had this happen multiple times.

2 minutes ago, fabien21920 said:

People stated that they were affected by magnetic proc with arcane nullifier R5 when facing the Thrax Centurion (or the other thrax, don't remember) and I tested it : U indeed have a magnetic proc indicated as magnetic on HUD, but not blocked by arcane nullifer

I honestly think that is players relied on Warframe powers less the magnetic effect caused by them would be a non issue, I mean for me I view Warframe powers and having Energy as a convenience and if I get hit by a magnetic effect my Arsenal is more than powerful enough to even the odds, course because of this I don't use The Nullifier Arcane, but hey this is just my PoV on the matter.

I would like to point out some problems:
1) In the mission "Tide Void", when asked to take the large orbs, why are the orbs dropped by the slain eximus not also counted? That would be great as a thing, since the mission takes too long.
2) Still in the "Tides Void" missions, wouldn't it be better if the spheres dropped by the killed enemies are automatically taken from the vacuum of our companions? And please, lower the floating orbs, because in the long run it is difficult to resist the mission, as it takes too long to reach them, kill the enemies and survive.
3) In the "Armageddon Void" missions, some enemies, if not a few, who should be in A or B, go to the relic to be defended, and playing stands alone does not help.
4) Can you shoulder the mission / indicator time when you want to go kill an angel? Whether or not it is required by the mission, because it is frustrating to have to look after the mission and in the meantime go and kill the angel, because it is required by the mission itself, so you make life easier for everyone.
5) In the "Armageddon Void" mission, can you teleport the angel in front of the relic is already in front of it? This would avoid having to go to point A or B, thus risking to have the relic destroy. The players who play alone must also be taken into account.
6) After completing Zariman's Mobile Defense, red markers appear to enemies, as if in an extermination.
7) When a Thrax Legatus appears and summons the 3 ghosts, if you perform a Void Sling on them and have the arcane lockdown equipped, it disappears and starts attacking continuously. The only way to escape is to move away a little and go back, so as to make it visible again, but evoking the 3 ghosts again.

I hope I have not left out anything.

5 minutes ago, CodeVauban said:

So that was it for Cascadia Overcharge, it was nice while it lasted.
At first it was supposed to be a warframe arcane? But it released as a secondary arcane that applied to your whole kit....?
Back to secondary merciless it is lol.

Cascadia Overcharge is way more powerful than secondary merciless on secondaries with high critical chance and/or high crit multiplier.
Also, the conditional is much more immediate and do not require to maintain a killing spree.
You clearly have not tested it.

13 minutes ago, Grave.Knight said:

Yeah? They should also bring back Itzal's blink and Coptoring.

I'm really OK with all Archwings' ability to use handicapped blink, so I don't really see it as a big deal, but Itzal's current first ability is really useless, it needs to be replaced with a better ability. As for coptering it was buried underground long long time ago, and there is 0 chance for it to be revived, especially that it needs specific melee weapons to do it, which puts other melee weapons behind, renders them not useable much. Besides we were already able to go as fast as coptering if DE brings back void dash.

hace 1 minuto, Mazinger-Z dijo:

Cascadia Overcharge is way more powerful than secondary merciless on secondaries with high critical chance and/or high crit multiplier.
Also, the conditional is much more immediate and do not require to maintain a killing spree.
You clearly have not tested it.

I have the arcane. While you could use it to boost your secondary the best way to use it was to boost already strong primaries/melee weapons into being even stronger, losing this makes merciless look even more appealing.

Archived