Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman Steel Path Inbox Status Update (Script Complete on all Platforms)

[DE]Danielle

Yeah this a tiny bit of a massive privacy breach. I appreciate people not disclosing the names of others in this whole fiasco.

Those who got my message, please do not concern yourselves with what was written, and please do not ask for elaboration. 

And as for DE, this is a new low of unprofessional game development, I am glad you're righting wrongs, but please have some QA to make sure massive privacy breaches like this do not EVER happen again.

16 hours ago, Mimikium said:

Yeah this a tiny bit of a massive privacy breach. I appreciate people not disclosing the names of others in this whole fiasco.

Those who got my message, please do not concern yourselves with what was written, and please do not ask for elaboration. 

And as for DE, this is a new low of unprofessional game development, I am glad you're righting wrongs, but please have some QA to make sure massive privacy breaches like this do not EVER happen again.

I agree with everything you said except the fact that this was somehow a privacy breach... all it showed was random player's nicknames. me replying to you lets you see my name is my privacy now breached too? people seeing other player's nicknames in pubs breaching their privacy too?
 again I agree things like this shouldn't happen but it was hardly a privacy breach, not like your credit card info or your home address leaked or anything, just some random person saw your nickname which is public anyway.

I didn't know about personalized messages also being sent, in that case I fully agree

27 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

I agree with everything you said except the fact that this was somehow a privacy breach... all it showed was random player's nicknames. me replying to you lets you see my name is my privacy now breached too? people seeing other player's nicknames in pubs breaching their privacy too?
 again I agree things like this shouldn't happen but it was hardly a privacy breach, not like your credit card info or your home address leaked or anything, just some random person saw your nickname which is public anyway.

A custom message can be sent along with the gift. In some cases, the message was personal, and really shouldn't have been leaked. I'd have been pretty upset if I'd sent a message like the message I received and then found out it had been sent to a load of strangers.

10 hours ago, EyelessCoffee said:

A custom message can be sent along with the gift. In some cases, the message was personal, and really shouldn't have been leaked. I'd have been pretty upset if I'd sent a message like the message I received and then found out it had been sent to a load of strangers.

oh, I stand corrected then, had no clue about personal messages being sent too, since mine didn't have one.

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The script has been re-run and the Steel Path inboxes should now properly be in your account if you have completed the Zariman Steel Path nodes. For anyone concerned about the odd gifting notifications you got, they are completely harmless and have had no affect on your account. Just some weird wire tangling that happened on the backend.

Yep and I have done Tuvul Commons and Oro works about 4 times an none will mark as complete. Rerun the script?

May or may not related to the current snafu. I got an invitation message for (supposed to be) my clan to join some clan's alliance. But I'm not in that particular clan. And I don't think I even have the power to do something like that in my current clan. 

On 2022-05-13 at 4:54 PM, Leon_Von_Comarre said:

I did not receive the Zariman trophy, despite having completed all the nodes on steel path. I did, however, receive a message with a Void Adornment Bundle from a player I do not know, including a personal written message clearly intended for someone else (a name was mentioned which did not match mine).

I got 3 Detonite Injectors for an Invasion I did not run.

Although I did get the Steel Path completion rewards message too!

On 2022-05-13 at 8:52 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Where will you place your new Trophy? Got a spot for it in your Dormizone perhaps?

That was my 1st idea, but then it occured to me that there is an area of the game that:

• Is accessible early on into the game compared to dormizone
  • has more space
  • has a scenery that changes over time and is more dynamic
  • has visuals that match what you hear (as opposed to having the sounds of a beach and a visual of a grey wasteland)
  • has less grind
  • interactive skybox allowing you to customize it (to a certain degree)

As such i tought it would be better, atleast for that decoration alone, to place it there. Don't get me wrong, the dormizone is great and i'm sure it will expand in the future.

ibm84ynw5oz81.jpg

Hi.

I'm on Xbox and we finished the steel path zariman with a friend recently but did not receive any completion reward.

On the map, the dormizone is still blinking blue though, so it may be a bug not considering completion because of this node (and I've tried entering this node on steel path, directly from the orbiter and also from the crysalith and neither made it stop blinking)

Thanks for reading.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Console Tenno! Your time for scripting has come. We will be running the script today around 1 PM ET. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your Steel Path goodies. 

The script has begun! We will update this thread once each platform has completed. 

Archived