Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman Steel Path Inbox Status Update (Script Complete on all Platforms)

[DE]Danielle

Happy Friday! 

For our PC Tenno,

We put out a fix in Hotfix 31.5.9 to address Zariman Steel Path missions not being considered completed on the Star Chart when played from the Chrysalith. Which was also resulting in the completion inbox messages not being sent. 

We have just run a script to send the inbox to PC players who completed the Zariman nodes on the Steel Path before the fix went out. Where will you place your new Trophy? Got a spot for it in your Dormizone perhaps?

For our Console Tenno,

This is a code fix that will require us to send to cert. It will be bundled into the next update, which you can learn more about in our "Next Update Post-Angels of the Zariman" announcement. Once the fix is live, we will run the same script as PC did to deliver those missing inboxes. 

Thank you! Have a great weekend. 

---------------

4:37 Edit: We're looking into the script not delivering as expected and the odd gifting notifications - hang tight! 

5:04 Edit: The script has been re-run and the Steel Path inboxes should now properly be in your account if you have completed the Zariman Steel Path nodes. For anyone concerned about the odd gifting notifications you got, they are completely harmless and have had no affect on your account. Just some weird wire tangling that happened on the backend. 

--------------

13/06/2022 Edit: 

Console Tenno! Your time for scripting has come. We will be running the script today around 1 PM ET. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your Steel Path goodies. 

13/06/2022 1:30 PM ET Edit: The script has begun! We will update this thread once each platform has completed. 

13/06/2022 1:34 PM ET Edit: Script has completed on Nintendo Switch! 

13/06/2022 1:35 PM ET Edit: Script has completed on Xbox! 

13/06/2022 1:37 PM ET Edit: Script has completed on PlayStation! And that completes all console Platforms. Thanks Tenno! 

I just left fortuna to check if I got the inbox, I did infact receive a message but it was for something completely diferent.
It said I gifted someone a warframe slot and they opened it. now I haven't gifted anyone slots in a long time and I don't have that user on my friends list, I have also not lost any platinum... so what gives?

2 minutes ago, --N-- said:

I got an inbox message too, but it was an operator harrier collection gift from a random mr32 player. But I didn't actually get it.

I think their script did an oopsie cuz I basically experienced a similar false gift message

2 минуты назад, --N-- сказал:

I got an inbox message too, but it was an operator harrier collection gift from a random mr32 player. But I didn't actually get it.

Actually... Yes, I've received a gift message from a player I don't even know. And I've set my settings to receive gifts only from friends, not from random people.

The script is clearly messed up.

8 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

I just left fortuna to check if I got the inbox, I did infact receive a message but it was for something completely diferent.
It said I gifted someone a warframe slot and they opened it. now I haven't gifted anyone slots in a long time and I don't have that user on my friends list, I have also not lost any platinum... so what gives?

Funny enough, I had no idea they were releasing a script for this problem today, and I saw a message in my inbox saying "your Forma Bundle has been successfully delivered to a player you have never heard of before."

I hit up support about it and even mentioned in my ticket that it could've been a backend server issue, or something potentially malicious. Glad to confirm with your post that there's just some server shenanigans going on.

Let it be known that I didn't get the Steel Path trophy either, and already completed SP Zariman when the update initially released.

17 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Funny enough, I had no idea they were releasing a script for this problem today, and I saw a message in my inbox saying "your Forma Bundle has been successfully delivered to a player you have never heard of before."

I hit up support about it and even mentioned in my ticket that it could've been a backend server issue, or something potentially malicious. Glad to confirm with your post that there's just some server shenanigans going on.

Let it be known that I didn't get the Steel Path trophy either, and already completed SP Zariman when the update initially released.

This is very odd -- We see that you completed the Steel Path, you are also in fact in the list in the script that was run. Any other details about your Steel Path completion that might have been a bit wonky in between the fixes or otherwise. 

Also did you fully log out and back in after the script ran? 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

This is very odd -- We see that you completed the Steel Path, you are also in fact in the list in the script that was run. Any other details about your Steel Path completion that might have been a bit wonky in between the fixes or otherwise. 

Also did you fully log out and back in after the script ran? 

We all have logged out, we have yet to receive the trophy

Hilariously, the message I received was (on top of being the wrong thing) written entirely in German for some reason.

Editing to add - was online when script ran. I have logged out and back in, it's still showing that I received a forma bundle and the Steel Path: Zariman trophy is still missing from my inventory. Timestamp for the message also doesn't seem to be matching my timezone settings, because it says the message was received at 7 PM today, and at time of posting it's a fair bit earlier than that!

58 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Happy Friday! 

For our PC Tenno,

We put out a fix in Hotfix 31.5.9 to address Zariman Steel Path missions not being considered completed on the Star Chart when played from the Chrysalith. Which was also resulting in the completion inbox messages not being sent. 

We have just run a script to send the inbox to PC players who completed the Zariman nodes on the Steel Path before the fix went out. Where will you place your new Trophy? Got a spot for it in your Dormizone perhaps?

For our Console Tenno,

This is a code fix that will require us to send to cert. It will be bundled into the next update, which you can learn more about in our "Next Update Post-Angels of the Zariman" announcement. Once the fix is live, we will run the same script as PC did to deliver those missing inboxes. 

Thank you! Have a great weekend. 

wait no console update 

I did not receive the Zariman trophy, despite having completed all the nodes on steel path. I did, however, receive a message with a Void Adornment Bundle from a player I do not know, including a personal written message clearly intended for someone else (a name was mentioned which did not match mine).

Archived