Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.10 + 31.5.10.1

[DE]Danielle

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.10.1 

Hello, we meet again, so soon too! We are hotfixing to address two widespread crashes after Hotfix 31.5.10 went live. The optimizations we put out revealed a long-standing bug that we want to squad. This is (now) likely to be our last hotfix (unless something else urgent pops up) before the next update - which you can learn more about in our “Next Update Post-Angels of the Zariman” announcement! 

Changes: 

• Changed the Carrion Charger “Energy Leech” Eximus variant name to “Parasitic Eximus”. 

Fixes: 

I know this might get buried, and I know there are many other bugs besides, but please fix Baruuk's Desert Wind waves having no effect on overguard. Excalibur's Exalted Blade energy waves, Mesa's Peacemaker, Titania's Razorwing, Ivara's Artemis Bow, and every other exalted weapon inflicts damage to overguard. I have hitherto refused to believe that Baruuk's current state is intentional — is there any word on a fix?

Now that the new war is out, are you going to fix nyx, khora, titania, banshee and  nova deluxe skins? you change the textures after purchase witch is a scam

1. Delay on operator Transference sucks DE, is a fast paced game if breaks the flow of the game

2. Void sling is jut bad DE, I hear rumors this change is because mobile, if this is true can we expect the game be butchered even more?

3.The eximus rework is a joke, you can´t even see with all those effects, they are annoying as hell, sometimes they hit you even on the air, or you remove the overguard and the eximus is still immune to cc

4. sometimes enemies glow in the dark for some reason is really distracting

5. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

6. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

7. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

8. nikana zaw holster style is bug

9. the valkyr deluxe has some problems, DE fix the seams. now can you fix the clipping plz

Her breast deforms in a weird way              Crappy metallic material can´t be colored if you use darker colors                                  the goofy arms clip like hell 

Spoiler

230410-20220427120635-1.png

here are other examples of the arm clipping  you can´t even move with out this falling apart, and is mostly the left arm that clips and deforms the chest

Spoiler

230410-20220428101728-1.png

shoehorning different body types into your generic skeleton ruins the models

10. nova deluxe crouch has been broken for a year and half now

Spoiler

16g3CQl.png

11. rhino deluxe helmet breaks when casting Iron skin, before the horn have the stupid glitter effect that you add last time, now it has red paint on the horn and on the sides of the head, also the eyes get looks bad

Spoiler

230410-20220429004746-1.png

12. now that you "improve" the metallic textures of the game you also mess up some warframe  textures DE. I´m gonna look to other frames and let you know to see if you feel like fixing it 

here is another texture that you ruin DE 

before                                                                                                                                                after

Spoiler

230410-20220219142608.png

and is even worst depending of the light the material changes

looks normal                                               looks opaque and glows?                                       even worst                                                             glows

Spoiler

230410-20220422143529-1.png

and limbo deluxe no longer looks metallic

Spoiler

230410-20220217181425.png

before the shapes look more define and with nice reflections                                             now it loos plain and opaque like cheap plastic

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15-02.png

nyx nemesis skin also looks bad now

before well define shapes and metallic look                                                                                  now the shape look plain and opaque like plastic

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-161.png

before                                                                                                                                              after

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-16.png

before nyx look like bronze material now looks like cheap ass metallic plastic                            also khora material is no longer metallic but this crap opaque                                                                                                                                                              material by the way armor is still clipping trough her chest

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955-1.png

here is another example nidus prime arm no longer look like metal, no reflection. before it look like silver no is this opaque garbage

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955.png

13. gauss feet are bug

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

14. armors clipping through khora chest

Spoiler

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

15. khora urushu animation breaks her feet

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

16. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

17. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

18. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

15 minutes ago, monotony_prime said:

I know this might get buried, and I know there are many other bugs besides, but please fix Baruuk's Desert Wind waves having no effect on overguard. Excalibur's Exalted Blade energy waves, Mesa's Peacemaker, Titania's Razorwing, Ivara's Artemis Bow, and every other exalted weapon inflicts damage to overguard. I have hitherto refused to believe that Baruuk's current state is intentional — is there any word on a fix?

Nyx's Psychic bolts too!!

The description of Psychic bolts: Hits strip some enemy defense

Overguard was advertised as a defense, "Introducing a new Defense: Overguard"

The synergy should exist as both are based on defenses yet it doesn't.

Gauss' Mach Rush is still bugged (since Angels of Zariman release) while using Zenurik Focus School, the initial cost of Mach Rush is no longer being halved when in Gauss' Redline. 

2 hours ago, --HM--Gauron said:

still the codex kuva eximus and bailiff eximu scans are not turned back, when we get back our scans?

This is not a bug report, some codex hunter like me reported, this is a question!

I was told by support they would investigate and just cope wait for hotfix.

Thanks for the fixes!

Can you fix the Sentinel Sacrifice bug with Last Gasp though? When you get downed, activating Last Gasp will immediately cause a Sentinel equipped with Sacrifice to start attempting to rez you which is neat but is a problem because the sentinel then sacrifices itself even if you successfully rezzed yourself through Last Gasp.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

I was told by support they would investigate and just cope wait for hotfix.

Why did you contact support about that? As for waiting for a hotfix I mean didn't you already wait over 10 hotfixes since the bug was introduced in update 31.5?

I too have even been waiting for some bugs to get fixed and even today just put in a support ticket for one since it leads to a strobe-like effect. 

Archived