Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe speculation: Joe mad's werewolf

(XBOX)Nightseid

18 hours ago, NovusNova said:

You’ve misheard.

Its the design council that are suggesting names for the frame, then DE will review the names and make a short list which will then be voted on.

If the 80,000 (?) donation goal is reached for QTCC then the vote will be public and for whole community otherwise I believe it’ll be design council vote.

Ah I see thanks for clearing that up.

And plz god let us get to 80k 😇🙏 

Im not too much worried about its abilities but more on its appearance. Now I have been looking forward to the idea of a werewolf frame and I'm glad the idea got the devs attention. Out of all the fan designs I was threw off the direction they went with. Its not all bad in general I like it, I was hoping on it being a male frame cause just about all the fan art had it as a male frame. I don't mind it being a female frame much but my issue is it having big boobs. In fact by the design so far its bigger then any female from so far. I want this warframe but I dont like it to be too sexual. If no changes are made to the design I'll accept that. I thought I should voice my thought on the matter, I wanted a werewolf frame to be my main.

Its honestly refreshing  to see a lady frame being bustier and i like that (btw, saying this as a lady myself).

Tho i wonder if she be having ''done squats for years'' posterior. guess we have to wait and see how the 3D model will look like since concept art tend to look different from teh 3D (An examble, Banshee deluxe skin looked thinner in concept)

1 hour ago, Genitive said:

I don't understand why boobs are a problem all of a sudden. Saryn has big boobs and no one complains. I don't remember any complaints about big asses, either. And it's hard to judge without any 3d model, anyway.

I've seen people claim that Wisp's ass is the only reason people like her, and not her insanely good buffs and endgame damage potential.

1 hour ago, Genitive said:

I don't understand why boobs are a problem all of a sudden. Saryn has big boobs and no one complains. I don't remember any complaints about big asses, either. And it's hard to judge without any 3d model, anyway.

Hard to notice Saryn's chest when the other players are too busy wondering why everything on the tileset is already dead.

While I'm guessing this new frame won't have that level of destructive capability, I'm still curious to see how it comes out.

I don't have a suggestion, because I detest the design, and the likelyhood that a real werewolf frame ever being made for Warframe is now nil...

However, if you really want a leg up on the competition for the name, seek those starting with letters that other warframes don't already start with. They (Reb) want to complete the "alphabet" of Warframe, with one for each letter. It's a minor thing, but ya know...  just saying.

Archived