Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The time has never been better to revive pvp in this way. The mode is where there are a bunch of grineer ( or whatever enemy faction) players trying to kill 1 Tenno. There are a few rounds. The player to either kill or do substantial damage to the Tenno gets to be the Tenno in the next round. If the Tenno kills all the enemies, they get to stay Tenno in the following round. Only players who have gone multiple rounds without being Tenno in previous matches are elgible to be selected as Tenno in the first round. This way everyone gets their chance to play as Tenno AND as faction enemies. Through whatever rank/scaore system, winning as Tenno would garner PVE mods and cosmetics. Winning as faction enemies would give rewards not only faction enemy cosmetics (also for kahl), but also PVP conclave mods for the Tenno - through whatever balancing system DE elects to implement. 

The framework for playing as, and costomizing grineer and corpus exist in the game, so I think that it's a good time for this for of PVP.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

The framework for playing as, and costomizing grineer and corpus exist in the game, so I think that it's a good time for this for of PVP.

Agreed, but lot of stubborn players in these forums who will oppose PVP no matter what will disagree

(they dislike getting t bagged 😂)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2022-09-20 at 9:58 PM, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

The time has never been better to revive pvp in this way. The mode is where there are a bunch of grineer ( or whatever enemy faction) players trying to kill 1 Tenno. There are a few rounds. The player to either kill or do substantial damage to the Tenno gets to be the Tenno in the next round. If the Tenno kills all the enemies, they get to stay Tenno in the following round. Only players who have gone multiple rounds without being Tenno in previous matches are elgible to be selected as Tenno in the first round. This way everyone gets their chance to play as Tenno AND as faction enemies. Through whatever rank/scaore system, winning as Tenno would garner PVE mods and cosmetics. Winning as faction enemies would give rewards not only faction enemy cosmetics (also for kahl), but also PVP conclave mods for the Tenno - through whatever balancing system DE elects to implement. 

I hope grineer vs corpus or grineer vs tenno pvp doesn't get added. I just don't think it's a good idea. I hope conclave gets some new game modes just not that. 

Archived