Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us a way to counter the sentient disc ball of death.

Lancars

if it doesn't get blocked by Melees' autoblock, it probably should.

45 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

But it would be interesting if DE made it so shooting the Orb with our AMPs destroyed it.

hmm

yeah, that'd be cool. bonus points if it did a small Stagger on the Sentient.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

if it doesn't get blocked by Melees' autoblock, it probably should.

hmm

yeah, that'd be cool. bonus points if it did a small Stagger on the Sentient.

Yeah, like how shooting an AMP into a Void Angels' charge-up orb stuns them. Same mechanic, basically - shoot a Battalyst's disco ball of death to stop that attack and stun them. Would be interesting, not sure how fluidly it would play, though.

56 minutes ago, (NSW)HedEmpTy said:

Yeah, like how shooting an AMP into a Void Angels' charge-up orb stuns them. Same mechanic, basically - shoot a Battalyst's disco ball of death to stop that attack and stun them. Would be interesting, not sure how fluidly it would play, though.

big brain

what if you could switch to spacekid and steal the Ball thing and then Throw it back at them
lol

Curious enough, usually is not the laser beam from those Sentients what kills me... it's their companion doing the Bayblade spinning from a km away and the game registering it's hitting me still from the other side of the map xD.

Back to the laser disco, just hide under the enemy using it and, in case of several doing the dance, go to high terrain, always works.

As far as I know those lasers behave like the ones from the orokin tilesets, absurd high fire rate of fixed damage ticks unable to be blocked, only hiding behind a wall or any other big enough solid rock/box can save your skin.

I remember the mod Adaptation showing a special icon for Tau damage, not sure if it's showed anymore or if the mod helps resisting such kind of damage. Leaving Umbra mod set for warframes aside.

Archived