Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.8

[DE]Megan

DE fails again. I'm a guy whose missing the left middle finger tip yet still manage to play with mouse and keyboard because lets face it, control pads just suck. I'm also the kind of guy who plays while having his DPS set to 1700. That said, I have had to retrain my hand to use the keyboard by keeping whats left of my middle finger held up out of the way, and moving my ring finger to the W and S operations, and pinky finger to the A operation. Having to use my hand in this manner does however mean that I am no longer able to use certain keys that I should normally be able to. Keys such as L Cntrl, L alt, Z, X, etc. Attempting to even reach the above mentioned keys means moving my hand from its "home position" negating the point. Therefore, I have had to keybind the important ones to a mouse button. Specifically, the L Cntrl. button.  It is no secret that Warframe will always and forever be better known as bugframe and today's patch only adds to it. As of todays patch, any mouse control of any crouch funtion no longer works. I have changed the binding in game, and still doesnt work. I considered a faulty mouse switch, but whatever I put on the switch works fine. It is only the crouching ability when used by any mouse button. I am one of the thousands who are getting sick and tired of a new bug every 5 minutes of gameplay and have decided that this is the straw that broke the camels back. I will give it 1 week without playing and check back in to see if its fixed. If not fixed then I am finally done with this game and all the b.s. that comes with it. 

edited 10 minutes later. I figured it might be important to add that I have to use logitech gaming software for my mouse in order to make a hotkey for the extra mouse buttons to work as instructed. Everything was working fine this morning before the patch therefore, I know that it is patch related.

Thanks for the fixes! Please bring back Void Dash, re-enable arbitrations for those who have unlocked it previously, and for those who have completed New War, please add a toggle between pre-New War and post-New War Plains/Orb Vallis/Cetus/Fortuna. Also, Kahl is way too slow considering he lives in the Drifter's Camp and is allied with the tenno. He should either be able to bullet jump/roll or move equally as fast by some other means. Late game content like this should not be this slow.

I don’t like re-posting stuff over and over again, but seeing no response from you has been really disappointing.

Third time saying this: Allow more collectibles to spawn in Kahl missions, this is simply more straightforward and helpful. I really don't care if you're going to make them cumulative or not, I don't see how making multiple full-map runs is "intended".

7 hours ago, Royal_Gargoyle said:

I have had to keybind the important ones to a mouse button. Specifically, the L Cntrl. button.  It is no secret that Warframe will always and forever be better known as bugframe and today's patch only adds to it. As of todays patch, any mouse control of any crouch funtion no longer works. I have changed the binding in game, and still doesnt work. I considered a faulty mouse switch, but whatever I put on the switch works fine. It is only the crouching ability when used by any mouse button. I am one of the thousands who are getting sick and tired of a new bug every 5 minutes of gameplay and have decided that this is the straw that broke the camels back. I will give it 1 week without playing and check back in to see if its fixed. If not fixed then I am finally done with this game and all the b.s. that comes with it. 

I have had toggle crouch set to mouse thumb button 4 for years and mine still works as it always has with today's update. I'm not using any extra mouse software at all. So whatever broke on your setup must have been from something else, not the game update.

So roll back that misplaced frustration and see what else might have changed on your PC since you last played. Maybe Windows or the extra mouse software you're using updated?

Thanks for the Hotfix + The awesome 30 minute chat server test! Was actually happy some testing finally started, and from my perspective as well as others, worked out well!!

Just making sure that these stay known as bugs that have not been addressed: 

- Panthera P has the old Panthera bug, and CAN equip Punch Through mods, but DOES NOT exhibit any punch through at all on its primary and secondary fires. Alt fire was tested, does not work, just not shown in the video provided. 
- Drifter with the Rev Mephisto Diadem on still can start floating above your head instead of staying statically on.
- The Sorex Accessories dislike Excal Umbra when not using the voidshell skin still.

Information on these three bugs are down below. 

** New Question: Is the Glaxion intended not to function at all with Punch Through mods? Only noticed it just now that it doesn't shoot through multiple enemies with something like Primed Shred on. It also does not display Punch Through Values on it when you equip the mods that give punch through. If there is any information based on this, and someone knows, would love to be informed. 

Panthera shows the Punch Through stat value change (as it increases with the mods on) but no PT effect, so was wondering what's going on here with the Glaxion, unless its intended. **

Again, thank you so much for everyone's hard work at DE!!

On 2022-09-21 at 2:06 PM, Halo said:

Sorex Shoulders are still bugged on Excal Umbra. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/KddJa2p

Image above has only one shoulder on to show an example

More information if required: Umbra is equipped with Base Excal Skin. 

Note: The shoulders appear perfectly fine on his voidshell skin. Any other skin that uses the shoulders will make them float. 

Examples Below: 

Umbra with any skin other than Voidshell:  https://imgur.com/gallery/Fgqr6v7

Umbra with the Voidshell:  https://imgur.com/gallery/m2Qnsof

On 2022-09-23 at 3:43 PM, Halo said:

Other Bugs that appear to be prevalent in the game as of this current update:

The Revenant Mephisto Diadem is still broken when equipped onto Drifters. it will often times stay statically stuck, floating, above your head, as if it was on but actually not on your head. 

Image for proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/EaVTi0s

Panthera / Prime both still cannot use Punch Through mods properly for their primary fire. I believe this bug has been prevalent for years and unaddressed. 

Video Evidence / Proof of the Prime version being plagued by this bug. It is understandable that the base version got fixed back in 2018, but the prime version being plagued by this is inexcusable. 

Video Here: 

Still no word on ammo drop rate. Running out of ammo is not what this game used to be about.
Sometimes its doable. Sometimes you are unlucky and have to kill enemies with secondaries. So I cant have a secondary as primer.
Or I only use melee. Is that the intention? 

Edit: I like how feedback is ignored if its not part of the "plan" 
Im just angry because Warframe was alway my go-to game.

I really HATE playing it now. Thus I HATE you for ruining my favorite game.

13 hours ago, Marinehobo said:

Genestamps no longer have objective marker. Don't know if it's intentional or a bug.

It's a bug, because only some of them don't. Judging by my experience, only genestamps without markers are in the room in your screenshot.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed issues with the Javlok reload sound FX.

Just like with Kompressa, fixed a soundbyte but completely missed the more important issue -- your update to Spearguns reduced their throw damageI. In Javlok's case, it lost half the damage it used to deal. And this was because, according to one of your own reps, "the wiki said it was 300 damage." Had you checked the in-game code, you'd have realized the actual damage of a fully charged throw for Javlok was 600.

with all due respect, stop fixing cosmetic features and sound glitches, unless they're extreme. Fix the actual issues your weapons have (in particular, the ones you cause by lack of information, when we the players provide you the information needed).

just found a weird bug from a mod: "pressurized magazine---on reload: +90% fire rate while aiming for 9 secs" (pistol mod) have no effect, and i already tried a few different pistol with this mod and all of them have no effect from this mod. I do not have "spring-loaded chamber" (rifle mod) and "repeater clip" (shotgun mod), so cannot test out those two have effect or not.

11 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

still no fix to Kompressa multishot bug where the explosion doesn't benefit from it. 

you guys apparently fixed the audio fx, which tbh isn't really noticable, but left the major bug as is. please fix it

Shame since an AOE secondary weapon like that would also be something that many people would want to try out.

It is also a shame since it directly affects its dps output but yeah trying to get bugs like this fixed are a pain to even get noticed and even worse to get fixed. It took me submitting a support ticket to get a glaringly (literally!) obvious bug fixed on one of my favorite weapons. (Akarius explosion fx was the default color as client) 

Archived