Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lack of ammunition/ falta de municion

DiegoWinchesterPrime

es muy espantoso que quitaran a buenas armas la munición ya ni se siente útil utilizar las armas de distancia, entonces por que las meten en el juego. El que haya gente que las spam como unos locos no significa que nos arruinen al experiencia de juego a otros, hay modos donde solo te pide llevar rifles y terminas quedándote sin munición y debes esperar a que tus compañeros maten y estamos diciendo que llevamos equipado el mod para tener mas munición y ni lo siento útil. Si la gente quiere jugar a distancia deberían darnos ese gusto. Uno de los factores mas divertidos del juego es utilizar armas de cuerpo a cuerpo y distancia pero si te liminar solo a cuerpo se pone aburrido. en mi opinión es divertido ver muchos disparos contra muchos enemigos y no pocos disparos para muchos enemigos fuertes.

It's very scary that they removed the ammunition from good weapons and it doesn't even feel useful to use ranged weapons, so why put them in the game. The fact that there are people who spam them like crazy does not mean that they ruin the gaming experience for others, there are modes where it only asks you to carry rifles and you end up running out of ammo and you have to wait for your teammates to kill and we are saying that we have equipped the mod to have more ammunition and I don't even feel useful. If people want to play remotely, they should give us that pleasure. One of the most fun factors in the game is using melee and ranged weapons but if you take out only melee it gets boring. in my opinion it's fun to see a lot of shots against many enemies and not a few shots for many strong enemies.

Ok, you're contradicting yourself alot here, but lets recap:

Only explosive weapons had a reduction in maximum ammo capacity.

Ammo drops count was reduced, ammo restored per drop was increased, to the point where ammo gained is higher on average.

Ammo types were consolidated into one, so for primaries alone, while drops are less, the rifle / shotgun / snipers ammo is not just primary, so thats 3x more ammo if your not using mutations.

With increased swap speed, its now much easier to use a mix of all 3 weapons. You say that one of the most exiting parts of the game is using a mix of shooting and melee, but seem to think that when your gun runs out of ammo you cant do anything.

I was using alot of the ogris pre explosive nerf. Im using it just as much now. The only difference the ammo change made is that I now have to think, even alittle, about my ammo usage. Before, it was basically infinate ammo.

1 hour ago, DiegoWinchesterPrime said:

It's very scary that they removed the ammunition from good weapons and it doesn't even feel useful to use ranged weapons, so why put them in the game.

Odd, im using good range weapons the whole time, im having fun, im not having ammo issues nor am i ruining the fun of other players in the process.

AoE weapons are still good and very powerful, if you are having difficulty with them then i guess you have to change your playstyle, instead of spamming shots everywhere, try being less brain dead and more strategic?

The fact that there are people who spam them like crazy does not mean that they ruin the gaming experience for others

1 hour ago, -Krism- said:

Spoiler

1r5o7y.jpg

This picture reflected my very reaction

The moment the way you play becomes too effortless and prevents other players from interacting, yes, you are ruining other players experience, be it completely taking the fun of playing the game or being a epilepsy hazard.

there are modes where it only asks you to carry rifles and you end up running out of ammo and you have to wait for your teammates to kill and we are saying that we have equipped the mod to have more ammunition and I don't even feel useful.

So for you its bad you have to take cover for a bit to grab ammo wile your teammates do the killing?

There are many mods that can help you with Ammo cap, others with Ammo recovery, if even those are not good enough for you theres always Ammo Pizzas.

If people want to play remotely, they should give us that pleasure.

Define "Play Remotely"?

One of the most fun factors in the game is using melee and ranged weapons but if you take out only melee it gets boring. in my opinion it's fun to see a lot of shots against many enemies and not a few shots for many strong enemies.

And you can still do that, just not with the AoE weapons which were the only weapons affected by Ammo Nerfs.

The fact that there are people who spam them like crazy does not mean that they ruin the gaming experience for others,

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

One of the most fun factors in the game is using melee and ranged weapons

That is right, use your arsenal instead of just one gun for the whole mission, you run out of ammo for your zarr then just slice some fools with ur melee and get ammo to get back to booming

4 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

use your arsenal instead of just one gun for the whole mission,

Then DE needs to redesign all the Galv mods and Arcanes so stacks can be maintained while using alternate weapons. Right now Galv mods & Arcanes *force* you to use one weapon or lose all your stacks.

Slap ammo mutation on or stop spamming/wasting ammo on individual enemies. Also there was only about a dozen (all AOE) weapons that actually saw a noticeable max ammo and ammo pickup nerf and every single one of them are self sufficient with mutation or dense enough enemy spawns. While everything else may as well not use ammo still except for the handful of low damage bullet hose guns which had ammo problems even before the changes.

2 hours ago, (PSN)isbergen said:

Then DE needs to redesign all the Galv mods and Arcanes so stacks can be maintained while using alternate weapons. Right now Galv mods & Arcanes *force* you to use one weapon or lose all your stacks.

All your stacks? Only four of the Galvanized mods and one arcane take under a minute (40 20 seconds is the shortest duration) to lose all their stacks while the rest take longer than a minute. That's more than enough time to get some ammo drops and reset stack counts.

15 minutes ago, trst said:

That's more than enough time to get some ammo drops and reset stack counts.

Or just use one weapon and never lose stacks; because as I said this is how DE designed it. They can't say "switch weapons" and then give us mods/arcanes that require you to not switch weapons to maintain their optimal effect. This is bad design.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)isbergen said:

Or just use one weapon and never lose stacks; because as I said this is how DE designed it. They can't say "switch weapons" and then give us mods/arcanes that require you to not switch weapons to maintain their optimal effect. This is bad design.

Well they did increase the animation of swapping weapons so that is faster now.

Weaken them with your melee or secondary then take them out with your primary to keep your stacks up.

13 minutes ago, (PSN)isbergen said:

No, they designed them with taking 10-24 seconds to lose one stack and 20-120 seconds to lose all stacks from max also the stack durations are refreshed on kill. Which is more than enough time to switch weapons and get ammo drops even before the swap speed buff. 

Really, if it's taking nearly a minute on average for you to get ammo or to switch between weapons the only bad design here is the builds being used.

5 hours ago, DiegoWinchesterPrime said:

es muy espantoso que quitaran a buenas armas la munición ya ni se siente útil utilizar las armas de distancia, entonces por que las meten en el juego. El que haya gente que las spam como unos locos no significa que nos arruinen al experiencia de juego a otros, hay modos donde solo te pide llevar rifles y terminas quedándote sin munición y debes esperar a que tus compañeros maten y estamos diciendo que llevamos equipado el mod para tener mas munición y ni lo siento útil. Si la gente quiere jugar a distancia deberían darnos ese gusto. Uno de los factores mas divertidos del juego es utilizar armas de cuerpo a cuerpo y distancia pero si te liminar solo a cuerpo se pone aburrido. en mi opinión es divertido ver muchos disparos contra muchos enemigos y no pocos disparos para muchos enemigos fuertes.

aver wey, necesitas entender que la gente que se la pasaba tirando bombas por todos lados,  la mayoria lo hacia al modo braindead, es decir, lanzaban bombas al piso sin tener que ver a los enemigos, o se ponian con wukong y la bramma para asi estar horas afkeando

The fact that there are people who spam them like crazy does not mean that they ruin the gaming experience for others,

except they do, and that's why the changes happened. this statement is completely untrue.

there are modes where it only asks you to carry rifles and you end up running out of ammo and you have to wait for your teammates to kill

I'd say you need to look at how you've modded your weapons then, because you shouldn't be needing to use all your ammo, unless you also happen to have terrible accuracy. since the changes I've only ever ran out of ammo on weapons with lower ammo pools and only while using them against tougher enemies (archon hunts, Steel Path etc.). even if you can't melee, you still have powers and Operator; running out of ammo should do nothing more than make your mass slaughter even more spectacular due to all the particle effects...

If people want to play remotely, they should give us that pleasure.

that's what idle mobile games are for; DE are totally against this philosophy, and therefore they aren't ever going to cater to it. if you want a game that plays itself, warframe isn't aimed at you.

Archived