Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can not complete the "Find and defeat Ven'kra Tel" challenge [Fixed]

Kastro0o
Message added by [DE]Saske,

This issue has been resolved. Patch notes have all the details: 

While doing Kahl Garrison - Prison break. I go encounter Ven'kra Tel to finish challenge. After take her 2 bar. system said to use veilbreaker to free her. After i do that. She disappear after a bit while. but challenge is not complete. So i try again. On 2nd round, last her health bar. i try to kill her but she is invincible on this stage. can't deal any damage on her. so i use veilbraker on her again. and then challenge is not complete again.

Just finished the mission and same for me no Stock reward for defeating her. Surprise not surprised. Warframe is quickly becoming the next Fortnite. Childish and bug riddled with empty promises of fixes that never happen. Watch the next bug with be Spragg cannot be damaged and 1h-ko's all troops forcing players to abort the mission. Unimpressed

1 hour ago, Worldf0x said:

Just adding to the confirmations

On PC.  Tried it twice, once after already breaking 5 veils, once breaking no veils (or maybe one).  No credit given for either attempt.

Thanks for saving me a trip I was going to test if that was the issue

1 hour ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Adding my voice to the chorus.  I defeated her, used the Veilbreaker on her successfully, but the challenge didn't count as complete.

Here's hoping for a fix, ideally with some sort of check to see who's already done this.  The fight was fine for Kahl content, but I don't want to do it again.

Glad to see I am not the only one this is happening to, hopefully they will fix this soon!

Another confirmation.

UI looked like she still had health left before she was "un-veilable". I then broke veil, she disappeared, and no credit given.

Also, Wolf had some health left when he was defeated. Dunno if UI bug in that, or health misrepresented.

Same also happened to me as well even after a second attempt. From a video I saw that was posted a few days ago I saw on Youtube, the boss fight normally has her jetpack away after you free her and she talks to you for a little bit as well but in my case she just stood on the spot, said nothing and disappeared. I suspect one or both of those not triggering makes the game think we never defeated her for the challenge.

2 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of the issues, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

Good news guys I had a quick look and manage to find a another post that was made a few hours ago and they are aware of the issue at least

needless to say same here but yeah if that happen that often we get even more burned out of that content so we need to them again or wait for a mail with our stock .. 
that the reason i saved some stock to buy a shard even some missions are bugged 🤐
it was something new and not bad feeling in the first 3 weeks but after that it just feel like we already saw everything and if the challanges bug like that we just need to rerun it again to see the same stuff again... ☠️

the idea of like 10 missions and you can get the stock for 6 of them sounds good for me , so people can look what they wanna do , and they could get a bit more than 15 spare stock aswell if they do more of the 30 stock challanges 

5 minutes ago, Worldbrand said:

Chiming in to verify that it has nothing to do with whether or not you used the Veilbreaker on anybody else.

She didn't join the squad; just stood still for a few seconds and then vanished. No reward given.

Reveal hidden contents

5D6Gzpo.jpg

She's not meant to join the squad, but yeah beating her doesn't complete the challenge.

I only ran this once so far, but I hadn't gotten the 5 veilbreaks when I beat her, so she was my 4th veil IIRC.  But the game didn't register her being beaten for the challenge.

I killed her, got the reward !!!

Nahh, joking, same result, downed her, unveiled, no objective complete, and with a twist, my G command stopped functioning after I defeated her, which made the next section releasing the two suspended brothers rather difficult. It somehow fixed it self after I Alt+ Tabbed out of the game and back in, so if you run into that problem, you know how to fix it.

Needless to say I didn't get the Ven'kra Tel Completed at the end of the mission, buggggged :p)

Same thing happened to me. I also randomly got one-shot during the boss fight, which means a loss of 30 potential stock. Do you take some kind of pleasure in making this game unnecessarily hard whenever you can? It sure seems like it.

"Killed" her ie took off her mask she stood around for a second then faded out Red and i got credit for Veilbreaker 5/5 but not for killing Ven'kra Tel...

come on guys this is kind of annoying... if it wasnt for the shards i wouldnt bother running these missions...

oh hey everybody hates those find a thing in the mission.. lets add find 3 hidden things in the missions that'l make it more fun right....

So I did this week's Kahl run post Echo of Veilbreaker where they added new challenges and one of them was to defeat the optional boss Ven'kra Tel which is done in that big room with the rock cluster that you shoot to spawn platforms in the Murex Map. Manage to beat the boss but it didn't register the challenge and neither was it completed by the end of the map. I did a second run to finish off my cache challenge and did the boss a second time which it still remains uncomplete. Apparently It's been reported in the bugs forum and is currently being investigated so probably best to ignore it for now to save time. I hope we can get the stock from this challenge because I'm 5 short of getting the Skaut.

Same, I did the normal mission first to be on the safe side given new content bug history, completed all challenges and went back in to do the Ven'kra Tel sniper fight, ripped off her veil she just stood there and then she just went poof and vanished, nothing left to do and not completed.

Archived