Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can not complete the "Find and defeat Ven'kra Tel" challenge [Fixed]

Kastro0o
Message added by [DE]Saske,

This issue has been resolved. Patch notes have all the details: 

I just did the Murex mission, fought Venkra Tel until Sister told me to unveil her, so I unveiled her, the fight seemed to end, Venkra stood there for a moment and then disappeared.  I didn't get any signal that the sub-mission was clear, but hoped to get it when I beat the mission.  Didn't get it then either.

It's a really long mission so it's a bummer that I didn't get credit. :(

Had 4 veils broken by the time I got to her. Couldn't break more because there were no more spawned by that time, and she was the last thing done before manning the grattler on the dropship. Also, for whatever reason, sometimes Mission Results refuse to show up in screenshots (Window key + PrintScreen key).
End results of the mission (The missing stuff showed up fine when I was taking the screenshot, for whatever reason didn't make it into screenshot). Not pictured are Mission Complete and The 1 hour 17 minutes and however many seconds I took strolling through the mission looking for stashes (I found 4).
Screenshot_627.png

This is what showed up when I went to look at Last Mission Results. Same exact process for the screen shot and this time it all showed up. However, the Missions says Mission Failed, 0 time, and 0 veils broken.

Screenshot_628.png

Kahl's missions are already a huge disregard for people's time if they work as intended, having bugged objectives just adds salt to the wound (also -15).

Then realize that one container or whatever collectible was in a previous area that's no longer accessible, -15.

Then get clapped by some particularly stupid and strong enemy while piloting a flying grineer bathtub without any CC evasion/mitigation whatsoever, getting flung and ragdolled around like a sack of clonerotted meat, -30 👍.

Good job DE, such power fantasy, much fun.

Oh, not enough, get stuck on the MISSION COMPLETE screen forever with no escape menu, and only access to Clan/Alliance chat box.

Alt+F4 the game then and hope that you're maybe allowed to keep your progress up to that point.

At least the kill 10 enemies on the dropship one worked this time, all in all great value 👍

But hey, we only have to grind these missions every week until the the heat death of the universe, pretty sure no one playing the game regularly will burn out on those or the whole game pretty fast from that.

Which bug is resolved? The one where you don't get credit or the one where they don't even spawn in the map? I encounter the no spawn issue like some others. Am I going to get the stock?

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hi! A quick update on this issue, the team has resolved the bug and we're now working on an account update to provide the respective Stock to those who encountered either the Ven'kra Tel or Sprag issue.

We'll be looking to deploy a Hotfix with both the fix and the proper account update tomorrow. 

DE really needs to bring back test server or improve their QC and bug testing. They are releasing updates with bugs as norm, and I know the game is open beta and sometimes the updates run smoothly without any issues, but it is troublesome for the players and for the dev team to fix these issues afterwards.

1 hour ago, Julian083 said:

DE really needs to bring back test server or improve their QC and bug testing. They are releasing updates with bugs as norm, and I know the game is open beta and sometimes the updates run smoothly without any issues, but it is troublesome for the players and for the dev team to fix these issues afterwards.

Nah, we're the the ones doing the testing and finding the bugs. They don't care.

19 hours ago, (PSN)Kurakita said:

They also hinted on the Dev Stream that you would receive the sniper and hammer skins as rewards for completing these 100% optional mini boss encounters.

i don't think this is true, i'm pretty sure they stated the skins will be released in the market for plat

Archived