Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha need rework ASAP

BroDutt

I know this sound ridiculous but Nezha need rework.

He's Warding Halo is weak against SP lvl 200+ enemies. And you can't recast until it's destroyed and gave Invunerability only for 3s. You still need Adaptation (max 98% resistance), Shield gating and Rolling Guard like any other WF to survive. Compare this to Revenant's Mesmer Skin that can be recast anytime (I know Rev is Rebb favorite creation).

Blazing Chakram should use Melee stat stick like any other Pseudo Exalted Weapon. And please add an Augment mod that disable instant teleportation but allow you explode it like any Glaive weapon.

I'm sad that player still use Monkee Prime instead of Nezha in 2022. Nezha definitely a potential Archon killer since he can survive and move fast for that stupid Narmer Deacon Hat.

Blazing Chakram's main purpose isn't damage, but to debuff enemies and to generate health/energy.

Vitality and adaptation with his 3rd active essentially makes you invincible, and regening health is easy due to his 2nd as I mentioned before.

If you teleport while his 1st is active it creates an aoe fire explosion, but again that isn't blazing Chakram's purpose.

27 minutes ago, BroDutt said:

I agree with the first part...but not the second. :P

28 minutes ago, BroDutt said:

He's Warding Halo is weak against SP lvl 200+ enemies. And you can't recast until it's destroyed and gave Invunerability only for 3s. You still need Adaptation (max 98% resistance), Shield gating and Rolling Guard like any other WF to survive. Compare this to Revenant's Mesmer Skin that can be recast anytime

Don't undervalue Halo just because it's not the most  brokenly powerful tanking ability in the game.   Halo is really good.  If it weren't for the damage overflow bug that it's had forever, it might be too good.

If you need warding halo, adaption, shield gating, and rolling guard to keep nezha alive then your build may not be effective or you are playing badly.

The last thing we need in this game is more statsticks, the chakrum is a movement tool and a health orb generator and it's really good at that, so good that he's one of the few frames that it actually benefits to run health conversion and equilibrium.

Il y a 8 heures, Tiltskillet a dit :

Don't undervalue Halo just because it's not the most  brokenly powerful tanking ability in the game.   Halo is really good.  If it weren't for the damage overflow bug that it's had forever, it might be too good.

I totally agree. The only problem with Warding Halo is the bug making damage to bypass damage reduction, if the Helo's HP are lower than the incoming damage, and directly hit Nezha.

10 hours ago, BroDutt said:

Blazing Chakram should use Melee stat stick like any other Pseudo Exalted Weapon.

Please no. Melee statstick pseudo exalteds aren’t a good system. DE should be removing and replacing the ones we currently have, not adding more. Why?  They’re too clunky and obscure. It’s never clear what mods will work and what mods won’t. And it leads to you gimping a third of your weapons.  Finally, they often lead to ridiculous scaling situations when combined with rivens, making them almost impossible to balance. 

21 hours ago, BroDutt said:

He's Warding Halo is weak against SP lvl 200+ enemies. And you can't recast until it's destroyed and gave Invunerability only for 3s. You still need Adaptation (max 98% resistance), Shield gating and Rolling Guard like any other WF to survive. Compare this to Revenant's Mesmer Skin that can be recast anytime (I know Rev is Rebb favorite creation).

Blazing Chakram should use Melee stat stick like any other Pseudo Exalted Weapon. And please add an Augment mod that disable instant teleportation but allow you explode it like any Glaive weapon.

I'm sad that player still use Monkee Prime instead of Nezha in 2022. Nezha definitely a potential Archon killer since he can survive and move fast for that stupid Narmer Deacon Hat.

Lol, Nezha has no issues running into 300+ missions. Adaptation + Warding Halo is a ridiculous amount of damage reduction, 1% of damage isn't going to kill you for a very long time, and you can stack on a ton of armor on top of that if you want to push how far you can go.

Let's also point out some major differences between Mesmer Skin and Warding Halo. Mesmer Skin does not have a big notifying sound/icon when it disappears, Warding Halo does (even when it's on allies the sound still plays which is nice). Mesmer Skin has a very long recasting time, and Warding Halo does not. Mesmer Skin is obviously a better tank ability, but Revenant is a worse frame so it seems fair to me.

22 hours ago, BroDutt said:

This is straight up ridiculous. My Chroma can tank lvl 200+ SP and he has way less EHP. How the hell your Nezha doesn't? 

Just make a better build ffs.

On 2/15/2023 at 7:49 AM, (XBOX)GodMasterTP said:

Mesmer Skin isn't OP, all the other tanking skills are trash. 

Surely this is a joke, right?

Even if you want to be undead as Rhino, who is just 2nd behind him, with a correct setup (definitely not that iron skin setup, it sucks), you need to earn it yourself by knowing what you are doing and utilize some mechanics and skills, not just haha I click button 2 and undead, and consider that the rest of rev kit combined is equally or even worse than hydroid or even inaros or blablabla any worse frame you can think of, a decent nerf to his 2 ability means the death of revenant in this game of meta...

Archived