Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2023: ‘We All Lift Together’ Cover Submissions

[DE]CoreyOnline

Tenno!

We are now collecting covers of ‘We All Lift Together’ — new and old — for a special TennoCon 2023 project. 2023 marks 10 years of Warframe and 5 years since the release of ‘We All Lift Together.’ Since its release, the song has become something of a rallying cry for the Tenno community!

At TennoCon 2021 we shared a ‘Sleeping in the Cold Below’ covers medley featuring roughly 30 musicians and a dozen languages. We’d like to see what we can put together this year!

Fill out the form below to submit YOUR cover. This form has been translated into all of the languages we officially support – simply select the language you wish to continue in.

SUBMIT HERE: https://forms.gle/cCdQFq1dkutnQmXu5 

image.png

Submission Guidelines:

• One submission per person.
  • Submissions must be YOUR OWN.
  • Audio and video submissions are allowed.
  • Audio-only submissions should be in .wav format, ideally.
  • If you have already made a cover, you can absolutely use this form to submit it!
  • Any inappropriate submissions will not be accepted, and future submissions associated with the email address will not be considered.
  • Disclaimer: not all submissions may be used at the discretion of the Digital Extremes team. The team may also reach out to you via the email address associated with your submission if there is a file issue or something else is required.

We’ve made it easy for you to make your own cover by giving Tenno access to the instrumental track here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X6kDvZyNMwNI7kUuqe1JwQGmQJqeYY10/view?usp=sharing

Simply download the tracks from the Drive link to either sing along to, or incorporate them into your cover how you see fit.

In order to fit into a potential medley compilation, it is important that submissions follow these musical guidelines:

• BPM: 134
  • Key: C-sharp minor
  • Time Signature: 4/4

This thread and the form will close July 15th @ 2PM ET.

Looking forward to hearing your versions of We All Lift Together, Tenno!

UPDATE: Thank you Tenno! Your submissions came together to form our We All Lift Together Fan Medley project! We debuted your cover during the Sound Panel at TennoCon 2023 in front of thousands of Tenno in person and hundreds of thousands more online. 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, garbagyboi said:

Can I apply if I made this with a team? Planning to make a Jazz cover and bringing in a drummer and sax person with me

Totally! It's not a competition or contest per se, the biggest requirements are that it's actually you (and others in this case) performing and not taking credit for someone else's great work. Cheers!

• Like 3

Just now, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Totally! It's not a competition or contest per se, the biggest requirements are that it's actually you (and others in this case) performing and not taking credit for someone else's great work. Cheers!

Oh I’m not the one singing, I’ll produce it

so the singer has to apply? Not the project lead?

8 minutes ago, garbagyboi said:

So the singer has to apply? Not the project lead?

Thanks for the clarifying question. :) 

You can submit as long you and your group / bandmates are aligned on what's happening! There is no need for a specific member of the group (like a singer) to be the one to submit. Tenno are also welcome to submit covers that do not feature singing, like a saxophone cover or nylon string guitar cover for example! 

Ultimately we just want to make sure people aren't submitting covers they had nothing to do with and taking credit for the work. Hope that answers everything! 

• Like 2

Just now, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Thanks for the clarifying question. :) 

You can submit as long you and your group / bandmates are aligned on what's happening! There is no need for a specific member of the group (like a singer) to be the one to submit. Tenno are also welcome to submit covers that do not feature singing, like a saxophone cover or nylon string guitar cover for example! 

Ultimately we just want to make sure people aren't submitting covers they had nothing to do with and taking credit for the work. Hope that answers everything! 

Ah lovely. Thanks for clarifying

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Tenno!

We are now collecting covers of ‘We All Lift Together’ — new and old — for a special TennoCon 2023 project. 2023 marks 10 years of Warframe and 5 years since the release of ‘We All Lift Together.’ Since its release, the song has become something of a rallying cry for the Tenno community!

At TennoCon 2021 we shared a ‘Sleeping in the Cold Below’ covers medley featuring roughly 30 musicians and a dozen languages. We’d like to see what we can put together this year!

Fill out the form below to submit YOUR cover. This form has been translated into all of the languages we officially support – simply select the language you wish to continue in.

SUBMIT HERE: https://forms.gle/cCdQFq1dkutnQmXu5 

image.png

Submission Guidelines:

• One submission per person.
  • Submissions must be YOUR OWN.
  • Audio and video submissions are allowed.
  • Audio-only submissions should be in .wav format, ideally.
  • If you have already made a cover, you can absolutely use this form to submit it!
  • Any inappropriate submissions will not be accepted, and future submissions associated with the email address will not be considered.
  • Disclaimer: not all submissions may be used at the discretion of the Digital Extremes team. The team may also reach out to you via the email address associated with your submission if there is a file issue or something else is required.

We’ve made it easy for you to make your own cover by giving Tenno access to the instrumental track here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X6kDvZyNMwNI7kUuqe1JwQGmQJqeYY10/view?usp=sharing

Simply download the tracks from the Drive link to either sing along to, or incorporate them into your cover how you see fit.

In order to fit into a potential medley compilation, it is important that submissions follow these musical guidelines:

• BPM: 67
  • Key: D-flat

This thread and the form will close July 15th @ 2PM ET.

Looking forward to hearing your versions of We All Lift Together, Tenno!

Man if only I can sing and not sound like a dying cats all the time would great! But sadly I’m waiting for fashion competition 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

hmm. That was actually good.

I've seen few of these covers in classical piano too. I can't wait to see remakes of these with orchestra's instrument like the marimba and of course the saxophone. 

2 hours ago, PlatinumVanguard said:

Just to be totally clear, the key is D-flat minor, right? (4 sharps vs 5 flats for major)

and I’m assuming bpm is quarter note=67

4 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

• BPM: 134
  • Key: C-sharp minor

• Like 1

Hello,

So, I'm just your average Tenno, I don't sing, nor do I hum, nor whistle... I have barely any experience in these sort of projects.

Still, decided to throw something together in Audacity with a few free plugins, a horrible mic, and some creativity with Reverb.

But, for me? It's not about the sound.

It's about the spirit of TennoCon, the anniversary, and never forgetting the prices due paid, from Fortuna, and beyond.

This is our story.

Fight on, brave soldiers.

🫡

Edited by Lyhtmyst
  • Like 1

Had chat GPT write some lyrics

Warframe Rammstein Style

Make a song for warframe but in the style of Rammstein Amerika
ChatGPT

(Verse 1) Hier in der Grindfabrik, wir sind Tenno Wir sind die Krieger, stark und ohne Ego Mit unseren Warframes, wir zerstören die Feinde Unsere Missionen sind nie zuende

(Pre-Chorus) Die Sterne sind unser Ziel Wir kämpfen mit Geschick und Stahl Wir stehen zusammen, stark und kühn In der Welt von Warframe, unser Königreich

(Chorus) Warframe, Warframe So stark und frei Warframe, Warframe Für die Menschheit sind wir dabei

(Verse 2) In den Schatten des Systems, unsere Waffen bereit Wir kämpfen für Freiheit, gegen die Dunkelheit Corpus, Grineer, Sentients, sie alle zittern vor uns Wir sind die Hüter, siegen in jedem Schluss

(Pre-Chorus) Die Sterne sind unser Ziel Wir kämpfen mit Geschick und Stahl Wir stehen zusammen, stark und kühn In der Welt von Warframe, unser Königreich

(Chorus) Warframe, Warframe So stark und frei Warframe, Warframe Für die Menschheit sind wir dabei

(Bridge) In den Tiefen des Alls, ein Kampf ohne Ruh' Wir sind die Elite, unsere Macht ist im Nu Mit Excalibur, Rhino, Saryn und mehr Wir sind die Champions, das ist unser Schwur

(Solo)

(Outro) Warframe, Warframe Wir sind unbesiegbar Warframe, Warframe Für immer unvergesslich, sind wir da

• Like 1

Does 268 BPM allowed? It is 2x of 134, don't know if that is a legal move.

On 2023-06-16 at 1:45 AM, Leqesai said:

Too bad New War made it so we can no longer hear this great song in Fortuna. 

But you got For Narmer instead

Just submitted my Vocal Cover with the instrumental. Last time I did something like this it was back in like 2015 or 2016 (I don't exactly remember).

I don't have any professional equipment so I made multiple takes for each part of the song because my previous attempts were doing the whole song in one take and those didn't sound as good as the one I submitted.

I hope I don't damage anybody's ears over there at DE with my crap whistling and slight voice-crack here and there. 😅

I love singing this song whenever I'm doing literally anything else that isn't Warframe because it's just so powerful!

Anyway, that's all I'm gonna say. I really would appreciate an email or reply saying that mine will be used somewhere, but I know that's never gonna happen, however, a Tenno can Dream, am I right?

Edit June 24th, 2023: I've also happened to notice that I'm off-key a few times throughout my cover and that makes me sad. If you could just consider using my ending note or parts where I'm not off-key, I'd be content with that. I just had my friend listen to it and this is why I'm making this edit because it's a warning for my off-key, voice cracking, crap whistling parts so I don't hurt anybody's ears (which I might, sorry!) or something.

Edited by (XBOX)SkarodexTTM
Extra warning before listening to my cover.
  • Like 2

Ahhh I'm so hyped!! I just submitted my vocal tracks! I'm so sad I missed out on doing Sleeping in the Cold Below, but I'm glad I caught this early and got the chance to submit something!! Was it alright to just submit the vocals without the backing track? I just sang along to them, so they should line up to the parts the correspond to! Also, are we being put together with other voices, or are we doing our own harmonies?

Edited by KitkatSings
Wanted to add question
  • Like 1