Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 33.6: Echoes of Duviri

[DE]Taylor

52 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Missed note: Removed Luscinia’s Opera singing in the Undercroft. 

• Due to the smaller tile, the singing was easily triggered a lot with players crossing paths with it often which created a lot of auditory noise. 

Or just kinda map it to 'Transmission Volume' or sth else which can be manually/indiviually leveled.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update, will jump to the Wisp Prime farm ASAP :3

Still no fix for...:

Thanks for your time, have a good vacation those of you that are heading to them and see you (online) on TennoCon :D

EDIT: Striking Carrier Prime one, adding HDR and Exclusive Windowed one.

Edited by NightmareT12

5 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Thanks for the update, will jump to the Wisp Prime farm ASAP :3

Still no fix for...:

Thanks for your time, have a good vacation those of you that are heading to them and see you (online) on TennoCon :D

This was fixed with Seven Crimes of Kullervo :) 

• Like 2

im still wondering if they had fixed the 100% cpu issue on DX11 yet since it still having very sluggish overall performance, almost unplayable or even freeze the game
tried to wait, it did go down but hopped in mission-> get 100%-> back to orbiter->get 100% again

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Fixed Eximus in the Undercroft, Simulacrum, and Sanctuary Onslaught not dropping their guaranteed ammo.

Fixed Kullervo’s Wrathful Advance ability always equipping your Primary weapon after casting, even if your Secondary weapon was equipped prior to the cast. 

Fixed all weapons that gain charges from kills (not headshots) to activate their alt-fire (ex: Trumna, Sepulcrum, etc.) not gaining charges from kills caused by their own status damage. 

Yay.

And I just want to say I appreciate how you've got all the fixes organized in categories this time.

Fixed Latron’s Incarnon Mode not benefiting from the Double Tap Augment Mod. 

🤯

NEW WARFRAME AUGMENT MODS

Sadface Caliban noises.

sad lilo & stitch GIF

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Leaving Duviri will save your resoures up until your last Decree Checkpoint. Even if the Orowyrm portal breaks after a host migration, you can still leave safely.

Please give Circuit points a similar treatment.  Every time there's a failed host migration in Circuit it's a gut punch, and I'd enjoy the mode so much more in co-op if I didn't have this problem lingering in the back of my mind.

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This was fixed with Seven Crimes of Kullervo :) 

Aaand indeed it was. I didn't double check and assumed it was not fixed because IDK how to properly read lol

Thanks Taylor <3 Will update post ASAP, the other ones I double checked before posting.

Having said this, I forgot to add one more weirdy bug I've been experiencing for a while regarding HDR being enabled and window mode being reset if using Exclusive Fullscreen:

Common Cambion Drift resources (Ganglion, Lucent Teroglobes, and Pustulite) no longer trigger the special resource notification when picked up in the landscape. 

• These special resource notifications are meant to highlight uncommon or rare pick-ups in-mission. Players will still be able to see common Cambion Drift resources via the regular resource pick-up notification -- we’re just saving that special pop-up for harder to find items! 

Thank you!

Also thanks for the changes for colors of the echo lures this helps a lot!

Regarding the Kullervo's Hold event and the 5 Pathos Clamps tax...

В 21.06.2023 в 18:13, [DE]Megan сказал:

We want to ensure that you matchmake with players who have completed at least 1 full Spiral.

You essentially receive the 5 Pathos Clamps back from the mission due to fighting the Orowyrm at the end.

That explanation on clamps tax makes no sense since it was required from a player to pay 5 Clamps even in Solo and Invite Only modes.

It is an official response from DE staff. Could you please give a further commentary on this? Do not ignore it leaving as is.

Also, any plans to soften the SP Circuit progression? There is no difficulty/challenge but time consumption only.

Edited by bl1te

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Taylor:

Fixed Landing Crafts appearing blurry docked in Relays with Motion Blur on. 

This was triggered when the player would skip the relay arrival cutscene.

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Taylor:

Fixed the glowing FX from the Apostasy Prologue Quest persisting in the Personal Quarters after completing the Quest. 

And players were even theorizing possible hints at new content when it was just a bug all along.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Taylor:

Fixed certain areas of the Grineer Forest tileset having see-through areas

The drifter camp has those areas around tree roots.

Improved the transition between the death and ragdoll animations to be more natural and smooth. Also improved enemies getting up and recovering from a ragdolled state.

I hope enemies no longer do a power spin when standing up.

Removed the Duviri Starting Path from the New Player Experience. Now, all new Tenno will start with the Vor's Prize Quest, and the Duviri Paradox will be available to them after its completion. 

This is huge. Since this can only mean bad player retention on the Duviri path, will we get more Warframe content in the future instead of the non-Warframe content like in recent years, because new players clearly seem to like Warframe content more than Drifter content?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Megazawr said:

I know that, and I have no problem with that, but Kullervo's bane is awarded AFTER extraction, so if extraction breaks(and afaik it always breaks after of host migration), there's NO WAY to get it.

TLDR: that mechanic doesn't work with Kullervo's bane.

Pretty sure it is not added at extraction. Since it has a requirement to do the Orowyrm fight to get it, you will not get it immediately after Kullervo hold if you have not fought the Orowyrm yet. However if you fight the Wyrm first and then Kullervo, you get it after Kullervo falls.

I can see the possible cause of confusion cuz people usually go Kullervo>Orowyrm>Exit, so it looks like it is a end of mission reward, since noone looks at inventory before going in the portal to leave. Not that looking at current loot means anything, since for a bit it was not even showing up there, but it showed while exiting.

If you want your banes, Do the Orowyrm Fight first, that way if host leaves after Kullervo you get your bane. The other thing is that such behavior is very suss and toxic ngl. Leaving squad while host, means your former host keeps everything, while screwing you over. Truly infuriating, tho that is People problem, not a Game problem.

Why would you even do it in a public squad? If you do public SP, but 1/3rd of your runs get screwed, you will have better time doing normal Solo - takes the same time as group SP and noone can ruin your run. Even better if you have just one reliable buddy to do it with, you can do SP runs duo no problem.

When you are 2 people queuing up for public, whoever of you two is the host remains host, so Host migration becomes unlikely given both of you have good connection. In other words, if you want to not get Host Migrated, make sure You are the host, you need a second person in squad Before queuing up!

Hope that helps ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KyonaKansou said:

im still wondering if they had fixed the 100% cpu issue on DX11 yet

I've found it changes with frame rate, indicating some CPU routines are likely tied to frame rates. I dunno how many you're getting, but turning on VSYNC or limiting to your monitor refresh rate would likely help if you're not already doing so.

Otherwise, make sure you've verified and optimized files from the launcher - specifically optimization helps a lot here to avoid the engine having stutters or long loads due to the way it's fetching data from disk.

Edited by Naroxas44
clarify / wording
  • Like 1

OPTIMIZATIONS: 

• Implemented experimental cached shader prefetch for DirectX 12 to reduce hitches and visual pops. This may also reduce load-times because it moves shader compiling earlier in the loading process and may avoid the loading screen waiting for the driver. 
    • Note: Because this changes the shader cache format it will take some time to reach maximum performance as you rebuild your cache (this is typically required after a large update since shaders need to be reached, even for DirectX 11).

Still no option to pre-generate all shaders from either the launcher or as an option in the graphics settings in-game. It would be really ideal if such an option existed as we wouldn't have to worry about shader generation during gameplay.

• Like 4