Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Anniversary Rewards

ElvenX

Question

Hello, is there any news on when we can get the 10 Year Anniversary Rewards ? Are the rewards working properly now ? I am asking cause it was stated that once the alerts would be done we would receive the Emblem and the Kyndryn Gunblade Skin and still nothing on that front. Thank you and have a great TennoCon weekend :)

Edited by ElvenX
  • Like 4

25 answers to this question

I received a glyph myself with the Operator and Drifter Dex Costume collection, not sure if it was the same glyph that was shown during the Zero Alerts, but still no luck with the Kyndryn Gunblade Skin.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ElvenX said:

I received a glyph myself with the Operator and Drifter Dex Costume collection, not sure if it was the same glyph that was shown during the Zero Alerts, but still no luck with the Kyndryn Gunblade Skin.

Same, got suit and glyph but no skin. 

• Like 2

We are supposed to receive a gunblade skin and a bloody EMBLEM. Its the hologram over our warframes shoulder. I don`t know who manages their Twitter but that person needs to do a better job. My guess is they are going to roll the drops monday after everyone goes back to office.

• Like 2

On 2023-08-27 at 12:06 AM, (XBOX)stormbreaker441 said:

I received my 10 year glyph but no gunblade skin. Dis it matter what relay you were in when tennocon happened. I was in baro's special one the whole time and didn't receive the gunblade skin in my inbox. I got everything else though

i thought it was so pose to be an emblem and a gunblade skin that we got? also i did not see any requirement of going into that baro's relay. all i saw was "do all 5 of the weekly events" thing. and that was it. 

and i have all of the recall glyphs.

Edited by maddragonmaster
just adding something in to clarify.
  • Like 1

On 2023-08-25 at 3:00 PM, ElvenX said:

Hello, is there any news on when we can get the 10 Year Anniversary Rewards ? Are the rewards working properly now ? I am asking cause it was stated that once the alerts would be done we would receive the Emblem and the Kyndryn Gunblade Skin and still nothing on that front. Thank you and have a great TennoCon weekend :)

ain't gots mine either and i did all 5 weeks in full

• Like 1

Yup, same.
At this point I feel like DE just needs to give it to everyone that logged in that month like they did with a tennocon drop that broke a few years ago. Cus clearly something went too wrong for them to rectify it properly without a blanket approach like that if it's taken this long to sort it out. And the weekly events thing was kindof a scummy move anyways.

Edited by PollexMessier

22 minutes ago, PollexMessier said:

At this point I feel like DE just needs to give it to everyone that logged in that month like they did with a tennocon drop that broke a few years ago. 

I kinda hope this is what happens because I missed the first alert due to unforseen circumstances on the last day so didn't end up doing any of them since I only really wanted the gunblade skin, but I feel like they could still be coming to just those who did the alerts. 

• Like 1

Sorry was a bit busy and couldn't get to check the board, i got my Gunblade and Emblem in mail about 2 days ago. Hope everyone who has done all the alerts over the 5 weeks get them, probably been busy sending to everyone the delayed rewards from both this and TennoCon.