The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Heirloom Collection Platinum Changes & Lessons

[DE]Megan

30 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

Unfortunately I would imagine so, people were even saying in the chat why are comments being deleted, so ye on a devstream which i would say is more important than prime time I’d imagine the chat will be nuked.

Probably for the best. No need to flood chat with something they already addressed. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

No need to flood chat with something they already addressed.

Addressed…as in they threw the whales an extra bone or two and proceeded to stick their fingers in their ears and pretend they don’t hear everyone else complaining about the main issues of the collection that went ignored without an explanation.

In that case, yes they did address the situation. Arguably quite poorly.

What was that famous quote attributed to Marie Antoinette again…?

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

In that case, yes they did address the situation.

I'm glad you agree.

2 minutes ago, SteveCutler said:

Except they didn't. Ignoring feedback isn't addressing it.

No no, they did. That's what the OP is about. Just because it was not to your liking doesn't mean it wasn't. Hopefully they'll take addio feedback into consideration next time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Addressed…as in they threw the whales an extra bone or two and proceeded to stick their fingers in their ears and pretend they don’t hear everyone else complaining about the main issues of the collection that went ignored without an explanation.

In that case, yes they did address the situation. Arguably quite poorly.

What was that famous quote attributed to Marie Antoinette again…?

Eat Cake?

Or do you mean Pardonnez-moi, monsieur, which can be translated to ''Pardon me, sir, I did not do it on purpose. ''

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

Hopefully they'll take addio feedback into consideration next time.

There isn't going to be a next time

All this is is PR and damage control, they'll do it again, cuz they know they can get away with it 

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

There isn't going to be a next time

All this is is PR and damage control, they'll do it again, cuz they know they can get away with it 

Unfortunately I agree with you, the fact warframe is a very small game/niche compared to others and is kept alive by dedicated players and their financial support and DE still tries to pull strange manoeuvres is worrying, also the game had some dedicated youtubers/streamers call out the heirloom packs Jim Sterling picked the packs apart too, this could really push warframe out of a favourable light.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

No no, they did. That's what the OP is about. Just because it was not to your liking doesn't mean it wasn't. Hopefully they'll take addio feedback into consideration next time.

They said some words, but they didn't address the feedback. Several points went ignored and they said absolutely nothing about them. That's not addressing the feedback.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, MirageKnight said:

Both work methinks :P

o7

1 hour ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

Unfortunately I agree with you, the fact warframe is a very small game/niche compared to others and is kept alive by dedicated players and their financial support and DE still tries to pull strange manoeuvres is worrying, also the game had some dedicated youtubers/streamers have called out the heirloom packs Jim Sterling picked the packs apart too, this could really push warframe out of a favourable light.

30 minutes ago, SteveCutler said:

They said some words, but they didn't address the feedback. Several points went ignored and they said absolutely nothing about them. That's not addressing the feedback.

Exactly 

• Like 5

Maybe we will get some further info in the upcoming devstream. But that's unlikely to be honest.

15 hours ago, .LeiA._ said:

Ah, we will have a Devstream soon.

Will they talk anything about this? Or just let it go like nothing happened? Or maybe they'll give us reminder that this skin pack is limited and it will be gone soon?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

They have their agenda and most likely will not even mention it and ignore it to show us something else instead. A couple of blah-blah and we won't get any info. 

Edited by BowserNC
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Lion said:

But like what I'm trying to say is all that extra stuff that comes on the whopper is that, extra. What if I don't like lettuce, mayo, pickles, etc, what if I want them to remove them? Do I get a cheaper whopper now because they removed the bloat? 

Checking my local Burger King's online menu there is:

Whopper: £5.89, includes tomato, lettuce, onions, pickles, mayonnaise, ketchup. 
If you were to ask me why I don't want a Whopper that list would pretty much be my reason.  I don't want any of that on my burger.

Bacon Double Cheese Burger: £4.89, includes cheese, bacon. 
This is what I want (and what I actually buy if I go to Burger King, this isn't just hypothetical by this point).  Extras that I actually want and a lower price too!

This burger analogy really isn't helping your argument...

PS:  It seems you haven't addressed it so I'll mention it again, adding three times as much lettuce doesn't help the people who don't want lettuce.

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Checking my local Burger King's online menu there is:

Whopper: £5.89, includes tomato, lettuce, onions, pickles, mayonnaise, ketchup. 
If you were to ask me why I don't want a Whopper that list would pretty much be my reason.  I don't want any of that on my burger.

Bacon Double Cheese Burger: £4.89, includes cheese, bacon. 
This is what I want (and what I actually buy if I go to Burger King, this isn't just hypothetical by this point).  Extras that I actually want and a lower price too!

This burger analogy really isn't helping your argument...

PS:  It seems you haven't addressed it so I'll mention it again, adding three times as much lettuce doesn't help the people who don't want lettuce.

sometimes people are so deep into denial that they have to stick to their guns, this trait is common and admirable sometimes but thus still denial, is denial none the less

• Like 9

2 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

t's gonna be pretty hard to ignore.

I hope that they discuss the issues, but unfortunately i don’t see it they literally had mods delete comments in the prime time stream with regards to heirloom issues, one would hope that they give a real/proper response i have seen the situation from every point of view ie newer players, veterans, casual players, and the grand census is that there should be a solo pack with the sigil, glyph, signa, and skins nothing else.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

I hope that they discuss the issues, but unfortunately i don’t see it they literally had mods delete comments in the prime time stream with regards to heirloom issues, one would hope that they give a real/proper response i have seen the situation from every point of view ie newer players, veterans, casual players, and the grand census is that there should be a solo pack with the sigal, glyph, signa, and skins nothing else.

Something like that should be given the spotlight.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Stafelund said:

Something like that should be given the spotlight.

You would think so amigo, but i think that they are dug in and not going to change people have pointed things out from every angle if DE change the system and offer this 4th pack it screws over the original buyers, if they don’t make the pack it screws veterans because they have all prime accessories and plat (don’t get me wrong not all veterans will have all prime accessories but a lot will) it just doesn’t sit well from any angle but them staying silent is a fingers up to the player base.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

You would think so amigo, but i think that they are dug in and not going to change people have pointed things out from every angle if DE change the system and offer this 4th pack it screws over the original buyers, if they don’t make the pack it screws veterans because they have all prime accessories and plat (don’t get me wrong not all veterans will have all prime accessories but a lot will) it just doesn’t sit well from any angle but them staying silent is a fingers up to the player base.

Yeah, until it gets Jimquisitioned again or something similar, perhaps. Having outside audience see this seems like it would be a disaster for the entire game reputation and player-growth wise.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stafelund said:

Yeah, until it gets Jimquisitioned again or something similar, perhaps. Having outside audience see this seems like it would be a disaster for the entire game reputation and player-growth wise.

Agreed, I was genuinely surprised when i saw James Stephanie Sterling dunking on warframe lol.The fact a few of the popular streamers/youtubers who keep the gears turning in the interest department are calling out the packs and DEs tactics isn’t good either.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stafelund said:

Well, she indeed went on warframe back in the day so i wonder if there would be any way get them on DE once again to highlight how they are now doing the exact same thing that brought the jimquisition on warframe before.

Won't deny that seeing DE respond rather quickly to being addressed like that was quite fun, and now there's also fomo into the mix which leaves them open for an even bigger hit.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Well, she indeed went on warframe back in the day so i wonder if there would be any way get them on DE once again to highlight how they are now doing the exact same thing that brought the jimquisition on warframe before.

Won't deny that seeing DE respond rather quickly to being addressed like that was quite fun, and now there's also fomo into the mix which leaves them open for an even bigger hit.

I guess it would be good to email them. More people from outside Warframe should be reviewing the game, tbh. Might be the only way to fix some issues like the long-ongoing bugs that really can mess with the game.

• Like 1