Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What would you spend money on?

Gameover4566

I always see people complaining about things that the game offers for money or plat isn’t worth it, so let's flip the table. What things would you like to be added to the game and would spend money on?

Me personally? I would like it if they added mission voice packs, so that instead of having the lotus, you would have other characters guiding you through the mission. It isn’t something so out there, with things like Duviri, Railjack, bounties and Kahl already showing they aren’t scared of changing the person in that role. 

Even if they cost 10 bucks and were not available with plat, I think I would still buy one or two.

Edited by Gameover4566
  • Like 4

I would spend money on a version of this game that replaced all of the RNG in the game (the kind that is there to pad out and waste your time) with a steady progression system. Something like paying a base price for the base game, and then buying add-on packs for extra content like sidequests, Liches, upcoming content like Whispers and 1999, etc...

At this point I hate the RNG and have very little tolerance for it, but I also don't want to just pay to skip, because lets face it, there is no game here except to play to earn trophies in the form of new warframes, weapons, and the occasional cosmetics. So the only compromise here would be paying a mid-tier price to get that progression system that has made some parts of this game genuinely tolerable again

Edited by Pakaku

I'd pay for a "do-over" of New War: an optional 3rd star chart set directly after the events of New War, where you must liberate the entire solar system from Narmer, as well as a few big railjack battle missions; essentially, the war we were promised that was supposed to justify all the effort put into our umbral builds, the existence of the Paracesis, and reaffirming the Sentients as an actual threat. 

I would genuinely pay money for this, and I think many others let down by New War would too, as long as we got value for money. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Gameover4566 said:

I always see people complaining about things that the game offers for money or plat isn’t worth it, so let's flip the table. What things would you like to be added to the game and would spend money on?

Me personally? I would like it if they added mission voice packs, so that instead of having the lotus, you would have other characters guiding you through the mission. It isn’t something so out there, with things like Duviri, Railjack, bounties and Kahl already showing they aren’t scared of changing the person in that role. 

Even if they cost 10 bucks and were not available with plat, I think I would still buy one or two.

I spent money on Rhino Helmet's Cosmetic appearance after playing Warframe for 3 years. I might pay more on Rhino Cosmetic kinds.

J4wUdmD.jpg

More frame cosmetics, especially for frames that have little/none. Every frame should have a premium skin at launch, and then get a second within six months.

Also, the Tennogen themed designs (the Corpra skins, for example) should not be accepted as individual frame designs. They should be accepted as a set, and be applied to every frame from the get-go. I would love to have Corpra for every frame, just saying.

Lastly, genderswap skins. DE originally was going to make both genders for every frame kit (IIRC, Nyx was originally supposed to be female Excalibur, for example). That obviously would have resulted in a snail's pace of content during those early days when DE was still an indie dev, so it's understandable why they decided to switch gears and just release frame kits with a single frame. Now that they're a AAA company with the backing of the biggest pool of money in the world, there's no reason they shouldn't be able to make this a reality.

Alternatively to genderswap skins, an option to purchase a frame as a skin for another frame. No limits. If someone wants to apply Titania's appearance to Grendel's kit, so be it. This would obviously require substantially more work to implement than genderswap skins, but it's something that I know people would spend on.

• Like 2

I would like to see,

1) Community Frame raffle - this Frame would be outside of what's planned/ a extra bonus if you will. Time is money so hopefully the raffle Plat/money would allow this, however I expect the full setup  the Frame, and whatever aesthetics DE thinks fits it. Though I don't expect a quest, it could be given to us by Dojo room, Syndicate, turn in boots fished out of the water Idk. 

I think Nova n, Xaku are fun would love to see more of the Community's ideas come to fruition.

2) Two-sided Body pillows of our favorite Warframes(all of them). 

3) First the ability to adjust are guns like our melee. So, I can ask for alternate gun holster positives. Examples- lower back, upper back, on L R thighs, tactical secondary on chest (would love this far dagger too).

🐲👍💗 

• Like 1

Warframe 2.0/Remastered. I'd pay probably up to $100 for that.

The source code is refactored from the ground. Bugs are minimized. Future expansions/balance improvements/other fixes are much easier to develop and maintain.

Every single instance of randomness is removed from the game. It is replaced by pity/token system. All rewards that were random are moved to some vendors.

The only randomness which remains is the quantity of things (tokens, credits, endo, resources, etc.).

Dedicated servers.

Conclave is temporarily removed until reworked.

Riven mods are removed entirely.

Universal Vacuum/Fetch.

List to be continued

Edited by bl1te

Definitely cosmetic stuff like skins and whatnot.  Maybe something that would allow us to use our room in the Zariman as a proper outpost for us to launch missions from.  Wouldn't mind more dedicated touch-up work on older frames as well.

Overall, I think DE actually does okay with monetization; not the absolute best (they have to do SOMETHING to keep the lights on and the servers running), but still nowhere near Korean MMO levels of greedy.  They did admit the faults with the Heirloom set and have promised to do better for next year's attempt, so I think even they know that the line has to be drawn somewhere while still trying to cater to players that may or may not be interested in certain parts of the game (like the story).

On 2023-10-27 at 5:21 PM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I'd pay for a "do-over" of New War: an optional 3rd star chart set directly after the events of New War, where you must liberate the entire solar system from Narmer, as well as a few big railjack battle missions; essentially, the war we were promised that was supposed to justify all the effort put into our umbral builds, the existence of the Paracesis, and reaffirming the Sentients as an actual threat. 

I would genuinely pay money for this, and I think many others let down by New War would too, as long as we got value for money. 

I feel like this would be kinda boring if they made it "steel path with narmer and sentients" 

However, the Murex ships should have become permanent nodes/gamemodes post new war, or it should have been that we had to destroy them all instead of them breaking off screen.

• Like 1

I’d pay for another QoL update

I would pay even more for some sort of community inclusion for those kind of updates too 

For example: a frame finally gets a rework after years (hypothetical of course), then the community votes on what they want to keep/rework, OR DE makes separate versions of the (hypothetical) frame (in concept) that we vote on.

Another example is a simple survey that states what you think of the update because some Tenno don’t have access to forums. 

• Like 2