Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I oppose the synchronization of prices across platforms.

KiteForest_2035

While you claim that this plan is implemented for the sake of fairness, it is inherently unfair to PC gamers. Although it is true that the Prime Access prices on consoles are higher than those on PC, PC players are constrained by the most stringent user agreements, preventing us from purchasing them at any meaningful "discounted price." On the other hand, console players can simply ignore this issue and still acquire the upgraded Prime Access for a quarter of the price we have to pay. Why should we, as PC gamers, have to spend even more money?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KiteForest_2035 said:

While you claim that this plan is implemented for the sake of fairness, it is inherently unfair to PC gamers. Although it is true that the Prime Access prices on consoles are higher than those on PC, PC players are constrained by the most stringent user agreements, preventing us from purchasing them at any meaningful "discounted price." On the other hand, console players can simply ignore this issue and still acquire the upgraded Prime Access for a quarter of the price we have to pay. Why should we, as PC gamers, have to spend even more money?

I oppose silly arguments like this from emotional immature players, but they won't ever stop.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, IggySnow said:

the whole thing with cross save is that EVERYTHING will be the same for EVERY platform.

console and PC players will have the exact same discounts that get applied in the exact same ways.

Yeah, and us console players are probably going to be screwed over with Tennogen. But if that the price we have to pay for Corss-save and the creators, then go for it.

(well now that cross-save will be a thing, i shall be console peasant no longer he-he-he.)

21 minutes ago, (XBOX)LadyWinterstorm said:

There's not a lot that can be done if everything is cheaper on PC nobody will buy from the other stores.

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

. . . What?

You acknowledge that PC has lower prices than console for PA, but then turn around and say that console has lower prices than PC for PA?

It may appear so, but console players have the advantage of being able to purchase in-game items from lower-priced regions without facing any penalties. On the other hand, PC players are restricted from enjoying the same benefits.

Moreover, Digital Extremes (DE) has a more lenient account management policy for console players. They have the freedom to convert their in-game platinum currency into real-world currency at any time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KiteForest_2035 said:

Digital Extremes (DE) has a more lenient account management policy for console players. They have the freedom to convert their in-game platinum currency into real-world currency at any time.

Unless i misunderstood -- Ummmm... No. We can't turn our platinum back into real money lol.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, IggySnow said:

the whole thing with cross save is that EVERYTHING will be the same for EVERY platform.

console and PC players will have the exact same discounts that get applied in the exact same ways.

If I were to purchase Prime Access from a lower-priced region like console players do, and then sell the platinum currency obtained from it to other players for real-world currency, I would risk a permanent ban from playing Warframe.

hace 1 minuto, KiteForest_2035 dijo:

Moreover, Digital Extremes (DE) has a more lenient account management policy for console players. They have the freedom to convert their in-game platinum currency into real-world currency at any time.

What!? 

Wtf Cats GIFs | Tenor

11 minutes ago, KiteForest_2035 said:

It may appear so, but console players have the advantage of being able to purchase in-game items from lower-priced regions without facing any penalties. On the other hand, PC players are restricted from enjoying the same benefits.

Tell me you don't know consoles work without telling me you don't know how consoles work. Or PC for that matter. Please direct me to where I can cash all my plat out in a legally approved manner for USD.

Edited by (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, KiteForest_2035 said:

If I were to purchase Prime Access from a lower-priced region like console players do, and then sell the platinum currency obtained from it to other players for real-world currency, I would risk a permanent ban from playing Warframe.

Yeah? whats your point? "If I break the rules my account gets banned" is a pretty standard thing for every online game ever.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, IggySnow said:

Yeah? whats your point? "If I break the rules my account gets banned" is a pretty standard thing for every online game ever.

I'm pretty sure his point is on console you can VPN your console to a country where the prices are cheaper and get stuff for cheaper in turn. I think. And he's saying that its legal on console but not on PC. And I'm pretty damn sure you can't do that because everyone would be doing so if that was the case.

He lost me on the trade plat for real life money tho.

Edited by (XBOX)Itz2Cat

1 hour ago, KiteForest_2035 said:

Why should we, as PC gamers, have to spend even more money?

you guys are the "Master Race", right, surely the superior beings can afford it ;)

fact is, DE's visioon of bringing all platforms under one roof means that some changes will have to be made, like it or not. I cna't say as I'm happy that Market Discounts no longer appear to be a thing, but hey, we all have to make sacrifices. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, KiteForest_2035 said:

Nah bro if this was a thing I would have become an eidolon hunter a long time ago. 

Unless it is and somehow I never ever heard of it.

15 hours ago, (XBOX)Hellsteeth30 said:

You PC players pay less for everything outside of hardware.  Not that you need tip top to run this game.

Hell you can pay nothing if you sail your galleon on the high seas.

That aside, cross save and trade can suck it.  Trade especially will lead to massive inflation with all that extra plat floating around.

Ironically, gtx 1080ti is still going hard, so assuming you pay a good price for a PC you'll have that PC for longer than a console. 

Also cross save is probably going to lower inflation (more people that spend plat than people who buy plat are coming from consoles, which is why stuff there costs more pt), but because they are adding pt coupons to console it will eventually cancel out again. 

Not to mention that inflation in WF has been happening like crazy since we added Prime Resurgence...

Going to go ahead and lock this with a few comments to clear things up:

• Prices need to be normalized as cross-play & cross-save become the norm so that no platform has an advantage over another.
  • Console players can't 'convert platinum into real world currency'; once you buy platinum, it's platinum forever. If you sell your platinum to other players for real world money, this is an EULA violation regardless of whether you're on console or PC, and will get permanently banned from the game for doing so; claiming that console players can 'make real money' by exchanging platinum is patently false.
  • Like 10