Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Max Operational Supply

CrownOfShadows

Just now, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

How long did it take you? since there is no daily limit.

Imagine all the forma!

Ah I probably should've kept track of the time spent, idk, I just finished today. Several long sessions, lots of shorter ones as my schedule allowed. I definitely didn't quite appreciate how much work is was really going to be. Almost gave up at a couple points but... well.. what else do I have to do? I think I averaged about 12 minutes per round, played pubs all the way. 494000 / 3900 = 127 rounds... so maybe like 25 hours or so??

Overall: would not recommend lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CrownOfShadows said:

Ah I probably should've kept track of the time spent, idk, I just finished today. Several long sessions, lots of shorter ones as my schedule allowed. I definitely didn't quite appreciate how much work is was really going to be. Almost gave up at a couple points but... well.. what else do I have to do? I think I averaged about 12 minutes per round, played pubs all the way. 494000 / 3900 = 127 rounds... so maybe like 25 hours or so??

Overall: would not recommend lol

I just do three then get three forma, then repeat whenever necessary, doing the same thing over and over again isn't really my forte

2 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

I just do three then get three forma, then repeat whenever necessary, doing the same thing over and over again isn't really my forte

Very true. I have no trouble maintaining a stock of Forma for whatever I need and for whenever I need it with building blueprints and selling prime parts. There isn’t an opportunity cost either as the platinum I’d have without buying Forma packs wouldn’t go towards anything else.

Farming 1000 Forma equals around 12k plat of Forma packs from the store. Congrats, you’ve saved enough to buy 1 good riven lol.

Edited by Ghastly-Ghoul

I'll be there soon-ish but I dont let it stack up. Since if I did Murphy, the gods, God, karma, the world, Satan, the universe, fate or whatever the #*!% you wanna call it would #*!% me over in some way so I'd have no opportunity to cash it in before the event ends.

And since I dont trust people there is no reason I should trust anything else either.

On 2023-11-16 at 5:49 AM, CrownOfShadows said:

I can't be the only one xD

seou.jpg

Didn't think I'd have the stamina honestly, but I got through it.

(in case you're wondering - no, there's no special reward for this)

I'm also enjoying the 15 million focus 😎