The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.3

[DE]Megan

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions: 

• A teleport portal will now appear after selecting a Bounty in the Sanctum Anatomica that will take you directly to the mission start waypoint (similarly to the Zariman Bounties). 

Speaking of additions, would love a credits addition to the Sanctum.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Netracells having Steel Path modifiers applied if the player’s Star Chart was set to Steel Path. It is intended that there is no Netracell Steel Path variant.  

Nooooo! Please at least keep enemy spawning levels at steel path levels to make the mission flow by more smoothly.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being able to skip the extraction cinematic in Albrecht’s Laboratories missions.

Ugh, why. . . Please tell me the overall loading time is left unaffected.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed being able to skip the extraction cinematic in Albrecht’s Laboratories missions.

I've discovered recently that there are people who have certain crippling fears that overlap with the extraction animation. It may be well-received by the playerbase to un-fix that one.

• Like 8

Thank you for the fixes! However, Velocitus is still broken, as the projectile registers the hit with a huge delay, which has been reported. Many active and passionate players are suffering because of this seemingly small issue and would love to see it fixed! 
Link to report:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1374667-velocitus-projectile-speed-has-been-massively-nerfed-with-the-latest-update/#comment-12920189

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased Netracell enemy levels by +30 to bump up the difficulty slightly.
  •  

All that does it add to the tedium which it already provides with the poor reward structure and how the mission drags itself. What would be a good portion of the update ended up being the worst part of it and inaction will only kill it in the long term.

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Netracells having Steel Path modifiers applied if the player’s Star Chart was set to Steel Path. It is intended that there is no Netracell Steel Path variant.  

Aw... well, I enjoyed my solo Netracell SP run already.

But shucks that Munio still doesn't have a fix for "we spent 20 waves for no reward".

EDIT: Almost forgot, that bug moving the chat screen every time is kinda jarring. Anything on that also?

Good job as always team, enjoy the holidays!

Edited by R4dioS1lence
Forgot to mentino my personal pet peeve in bugs. And being nice.
  • Like 1

Good changes,

but PLEASE change the reward pool from netracells.

10 missions, 1 archon shard, 6 melee arcane adapters.

This just feels so bad... maybe take out the melee arcanes completely, we can already farm them from the books. Increase archon shard drop rate significantly please. I have no chance of using the new archon shards if I dont get any...

It would not be so bad if it wasn't capped at 5 per week... timegates suck...

This update is otherwise awesome. Super fun, but netracells just are bad. Everything else, is great!

• Like 3

for some reason, velocitus is mentioned twice with the same patch note. velocitus had two problems, only one of which has been fixed. that being that
1. the charged shot did no damage:

this has now been fixed

2. the second problem was that the quick shot projectile either got slowed down immensely on accident or the netcode broke and registers the shot way too late, see here:

this still has not been fixed as of yet.

• Like 2

Thank you for the hotfix. Wanted to ask if you're going to look in to Violet shards, the ones that give energy from health pick ups, they require you to run Synth Fiber just like Equilibrium used to. Is there a chance that this will be adjusted to work the same way as Equilibrium does right now?

Edited by Dan-.

11 minutes ago, Alphas said:

Violet Archon Shards still apply the 25% melee critical damage as modded critical damage which is the exact same buff that Crimson Archon Shards do.  There should be no reason for it to give the same buff when you need to fuse two Archon Shards together to unlock that buff.

It doubles when you have 500+ energy.

Do you have more than 500+ energy?

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that's why everyone was a freaking wall in that mode lmao. 

Just now, ShogunGunshow said:

It doubles when you have 500+ energy.

Do you have more than 500+ energy?

Doubling with over 500 energy isn't the problem.  The issue is that it's the exact same buff as a modded critical damage.  It's like adding a mediocre riven to your melee weapon

• Like 3

The event isn't working properly, i just had a run where killing the angel didn't register, as such the boss and the mission are uncompleteable

EDIT: It's running fine now, but i assume a host migration may be the culprit.

Edited by KIREEK

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being able to skip the extraction cinematic in Albrecht’s Laboratories missions.

Are you god damn serious? This was the BEST feature of the new missions, because that extraction animation is not technically needed, since we have had ZERO problems with the Skip enabled, and also..... not everyone is into vore....

Also thanks to you 2FA issues after the HotFix, my 2FAs appeared out of order, and now I am locked out of playing for god knows how long because of YOU!!!

Screw you!!!!! I'm done being nice to your sloppy handling of things. Not only that you removed an actually good feature, you also have not fixed the Dual Wielding problem, where glaive class weapons cannot be detonated with one button press, making us spam detonate removes any chance of precise timed detonation, BUT you fixed some audio levels YEY..... disgusted to see your priorities being aimed at vanity over gameplay disrupting issues!

• Like 9