The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma lunar new year skin just anounced by Tencent

jxtichi012

11 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

At the time of posting that I was talking about the sentinel skin, but it doesn't actually change anything about my opinion of the aesthetics. Now that I've seen the rest of it I'll happily skip, sorry to anyone who likes it but I think it looks... not good. Beyond just my gripe about literal interpretations.

It has the same problem I have with his Deluxe, it looks too plastic-y, almost like a toy or figurine

52 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

That's uh...

A very ugly skin, textures look low-quality and very plastic, I am hoping that is due to the screenshots themselves and not the actual skin. The color combo also makes him look like a Toy you get from a dollar store

Yup, exactly what I was thinking, although it says it's still WIP, so maybe the texturing will be improved, but I highly doubt that

48 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Krsim..

Can't even get my name right

Stelle-Smug.png

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

It has the same problem I have with his Deluxe, it looks too plastic-y, almost like a toy or figurine

Yup, exactly what I was thinking, although it says it's still WIP, so maybe the texturing will be improved, but I highly doubt that

Indeed, I was going to make a joke about this but I think it'll be in poor taste lol

But we can only hope it indeed is the WIP

27 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

Stelle-Smug.png

Why, why must you do this

• Like 2

On 2024-01-13 at 7:55 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

Indeed, I was going to make a joke about this but I think it'll be in poor taste lol

I take this as an offense to my heart...

Being real here I really dig his deluxe abd I don't think it's nowhere near this gundam plastic toy thing

4 hours ago, PR1D3 said:

The ephemera is a hard yes. Chroma skin, has my attention. It could be Grendal Chinese skin good but it could be Saryn Chinese skin bad. Silhouette is promising though.

If you google search it the full images are still connected to the forum discussion.

It's definitely not Grendel good. But I do like the offering much more than Saryn's. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ghastly-Ghoul said:

I wouldn’t play Chroma even if the lives of my family were at stake.

Hey, give 'im a chance. I hauled him out of my arsenal recently. Rebuilt, remodded, refashioned him, and now, ohmigod, HE IS SO... not awesome. Back to the closet he goes.

• Like 1