The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

I am all of us, I asked, and I am the thing under your bed. 

(please let us use kdrive mods on merulina. I don't care that some of them straight up won't work, just let us mod merulina.)

So you want DE to dedicate work hours on developing a thing that you admit is mostly useless? 

There is like one or two mods that would be relevant on merulina... really big waste of time to make a mod screen for it.

53 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

So you want DE to dedicate work hours on developing a thing that you admit is mostly useless? 

There is like one or two mods that would be relevant on merulina... really big waste of time to make a mod screen for it.

Yes.

the mod screen already exists, we simply cannot access it.

On 2024-01-16 at 12:23 PM, CrownOfShadows said:

-_-

No thanks.

It's a space ninja game not a skater game. Don't kill the vibe.

I don't mind that it has k-drives as a side thing, but it should NOT be part of the main thing, and for this reason I dislike Yareli and also rather dislike the Kaithe summon. Stay on theme plz, that's what we signed up for and what we're here for.

Cus rocket launchers, rave lazers, and magic fireworks that blow enemies to bits is just so on-theme. Walking Tezla coils and a one-man marching band blasting rick astly through the halls of an entire space station are definitely the pinnacle of discression.

The "theme" was well and truly obliterated long before you even joined the game.

As someone else said, Don't like it? Don't use it. I think skate-3-ing my way through missions sounds like grand and hilarious time.

I don't think the game even remotely needs it tho. I think we should get necramechs accessible in all missions before they even think about k-drives. But with how they were implemented in whispers of the wall I think DE has entirely abandoned that idea.

• Like 1

On 2024-01-28 at 6:36 PM, Birdframe_Prime said:

Okay, for what purpose?

You want the mods, but we've literally just pointed out how two of the three functions you want from the mods are either already on there in some form, or useless compared to basic gun and ability play.

And the one thing that the mods can do that isn't on there already could just be buffed onto Merulina.

What is the actual point of any of the other mods on Merulina?

Yeah, thematically, a K-drive should be able to use K-drive mods. But when all but one function of those mods is the equivalent of a wet, cold teabag to a coffee lover, what would be the point?

K-drive mods, and K-drive itself, would need a lot more functionality before I would be on your side. If there was a point for modding Merulina with K-drive mods, I'd agree with you.

But if all you want is to have that one, specific function? Or even the useless, low-damage mods? Just buff Merulina instead. It's a far simpler change, with no effort, and less risk of doing something like... I don't know... putting the bonus jump height mod on her, and then sticking Yareli's head to the ceiling for three seconds at a time because that's how the jump height mod works when you're under a ceiling.

To be clear:

If K-drive mods were good, I would say yeah.

Since all but three are not good, I say nah.

Perhaps the devs could...fix those mods? Since Kdrives came out in 2018? It's been six years?

3 hours ago, RyllusPurple said:

Perhaps the devs could...fix those mods? Since Kdrives came out in 2018? It's been six years?

Uhhhh....  

On 2024-01-16 at 9:19 PM, Birdframe_Prime said:

Please DE:

Fix K-drive first. Allow more weapons and functions, and give us an actual reason to use K-drives in the first place, maybe even take the time to program the functions of our Abilities into the K-drive movement system.

First comment on this thread from me.

And yeah. That was, you know, the point of my comments?

That if all you want is those functions on Merulina, then buff Merulina.

If you want to fix K-drive and make it worth using in tile sets in the first place, then do that, then allow those mods on Merulina.

Order of operations is important here.

Le 16/01/2024 à 18:52, TheBlackAce21 a dit :

All of us.

Sad Kacey Musgraves GIF by Cuco

i would absolutely hate it if it was the case

It's warframe , we are space ninja , it's not SSX or tony hawk 

Edited by Yemesis
  • Like 1

Am 16.1.2024 um 18:52 schrieb TheBlackAce21:

Please let us use K-Drives in all missions.

Sincerely,

All of us.

P.S. I may just want to feel like a skater kid blowing through Grineer factories. 😅

but they don't even read the forum, do they?
because personal email is better. probably because 99.99% is filtered by external living beings...
YouTube with 500k views per week is probably the best way to reach them?

Man... this feedback in the forum is unfortunately for the toilet and that is very unpleasant... because there are so many good authors here who could make the game much better...

5 hours ago, Yemesis said:

Sad Kacey Musgraves GIF by Cuco

i would absolutely hate it if it was the case

It's warframe , we are space ninja , it's not SSX or tony hawk 

yeah man space ninjas that fly and use akimbo pistols with infinite ammo, ninjas that summon unspeakable horrors from the depths of the ocean, ninjas that open portals to the #*!%ing sun, ninjas that use antimatter... 

ninjas that skate isn't a really farfetched idea if you bother to think, just for a second, about all the others we have now.