Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you find it normal that it takes an hour to get a specific Kuva weapon?

-Krism-

I don't think getting the absolutely worst odds possible is really indication that there's a fault with it.

As for the rest of the system if anything it's too easy/quick to get Kuva weapons. Between everything from their mechanics getting nerfed, having some RNG removed, Oull being added, and how little overall progression it takes to start getting them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, -Krism- said:

Do you think the way we acquire them should be changed, or is it good as it is?

I was looking for the Hind, & it took me about 70min to finally get it

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-1.pngUntitled.png

I like that it takes time to get these advanced weapons but I guess it depends on what side of the Warframe playstyle a player is on. 

For me, I like to collecting weapons and mods passively, which keeps the discoveries fresh and exciting. The RNG or time gates are far less of an issue in the regard. However, I can see how a focused collector type of player would be less enthusiastic about not being able to get an item as efficiently as they would like. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xzorn said:

I find it tedious.

The Kuva Lich annoying me was actually the straw the broke my back and quit because you could accidentally kill the enemy to start it.
They fixed that but the damage was done. They fix and changed a lot of things and it still isn't very good. Esp having to get mods again.

I refuse to do Kuva Siphons so I just buy them.
They also aren't dangerous at all. Just don't let them body slam you. It's the only thing that even moves my HP.

How did you come to that conclusion? Normal Zarr still scales better than Kuva Zarr. Grattler was ruined. Kohm is good but it's an ammo hog that not even Mutation can keep up. The others are upgrades to DOA weapons like Stubba and Quartak. Like what do you use to parse a "good" weapon?

I generally gravitate to trash sweeper or scalability and none of them are best at either.
Incarnon Lex is my new fav pistol and I freaking hated Lex since it came out. Marelok was always better, still decent.

I came to that conclusion by knowing the average player doesn't do 12 hour endurance runs, so a weapon scaling doesn't matter, your build and buff/debuffs do.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

I came to that conclusion by knowing the average player doesn't do 12 hour endurance runs, so a weapon scaling doesn't matter, your build and buff/debuffs do.

The time actually has little to do with scaling. That's just DE's antics to hide the many flaws of the game.
Buffs/debuff have always been a pinnacle point of scaling since you can't buff status. It's why high status weapons have better scaling.

This applies to even "typical" content. Banshee with normal Zarr is going to kill faster than using Kuva Zarr. It's nothing new though. The community used to post a new topic every day about armor scaling trying to shoot enemies with Soma Prime. Meanwhile Synapse obliterated them. There's always a right tool for the job.

6 hours ago, -Krism- said:

It can take even longer, I do not like it, but I would not change it.

I just do not do the Liches/Sisters. 

7 hours ago, -Krism- said:

considering that it used to take way longer due to it being entirely RNG based, and the fact that Kuva weapons are among the most powerful in the game... yeah, I'd say the acquisition effort is worth the reward. I get people want to get stuff faster, but grinds like this are what keep many people playing, and there are alternatives, namely trading for someone else's converted Lich that has the weapon you want, so you can bypass the first part of the grind (getting the right weapon) entirely.

in any case, I doubt any changes will happen to the system after all this time, maybe the issues people have with the system will get looked at if/when we get infested liches.

Edited by (PSN)robotwars7
  • Like 1

Normal compared to what 😉

Also don't forget the additional grind to get it maxed via valence ,

There are many things which are not normal in warframe in my opinion , the grind is definitely more on the annoying side.

• Like 1

The only change(s) needed are to update the Kuva system to the more modernized Tenet system.

• Tenet thralls give significantly more word progress than Kuva thralls (you can complete an entire word in a single mission sometimes)
    • Update Kuva thralls to give the same word progress
  • Tenet liches only steal your credits, nothing else
    • Update Kuva liches to only steal credits, nothing else
  • Tenet liches have a companion, making their duels more chaotic and fun
    • Give the Kuva liches a companion of some kind, so their duels are more chaotic and fun
Edited by Hexerin