Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Arbitrations would be goofy.

As the title says. I've jokingly suggested it when running SP fissures or Arbis with my clan members and yet it genuinely seems like it would be fun, and also very rewarding.

Imagine the combination of Vosfor, Steel Essence, Vitus Essence, and Endo you could get from Arbi and SP rewards combined. It would become an incredible farming mission while also combining two enjoyable (imo) gamemodes.

Now, I'm not sure if DE would be comfortable allowing that much to all be farmed in the same mission, but at the same time these farms are already ridiculous on their own, the only challenge is choosing which to run at any given time.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, DontRunWScissors said:

Sounds good lol, why not add SP Arbitration Fissures

Mmm yes an even better idea…

Eximus Stronghold SP Arbitration Fissures for the win. Would unironically play that

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, DontRunWScissors said:

As the title says. I've jokingly suggested it when running SP fissures or Arbis with my clan members and yet it genuinely seems like it would be fun, and also very rewarding.

Imagine the combination of Vosfor, Steel Essence, Vitus Essence, and Endo you could get from Arbi and SP rewards combined. It would become an incredible farming mission while also combining two enjoyable (imo) gamemodes.

Now, I'm not sure if DE would be comfortable allowing that much to all be farmed in the same mission, but at the same time these farms are already ridiculous on their own, the only challenge is choosing which to run at any given time.

Yeah, i don't think DE would want it to be THAT generous, especially since enemies would only be around lvl 160+ with the drones that are easily killed. I wouldnt say no of course, but it wouldn't be that challenging, unless DE threw a bunch of modifiers in there. 

Seriously wouldn't mind to have a SP version of everything, atleast for regular Frame gameplay I find SP a lot more enjoyable to play. Arbitrations in particular are already baby Steel Path by themselves, but hell why not. Would make them more attractive to do again in general outside of optimized Vitus farming setups and the initial Galvanized Mods.

Also would like to see SP Sorties and such. Current regular Sortie rewards feel pretty underwhelming for the time they take and having a more difficult version where those rewards might be a little more enticing would be welcome.

• Like 4

I always see people asking for more Steel Path, but in the end wouldn't it always wind up just being the same functionally immortal room clearing builds people use for SP anyway?

What would be the actual difference?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I always see people asking for more Steel Path, but in the end wouldn't it always wind up just being the same functionally immortal room clearing builds people use for SP anyway?

Slightly more danger for my quick thinking playstyle

With the levels of normal arbitrations… they never do manage to tear through my health.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Aldain said:

mostly just rewards lol, the problem with arbis rn for most people is that they're mutually exclusive with SP, so between steel essence farming or vitus essence farming most people opt for steel. the only time it's worth running arbi is if you need endo (which there are better options for), or you've maxed your kuva purchases for the week with steel essence

I would love SP Arbis. Even if they limit it so instead of SE the acolytes drop Vitus in SP Arbis, so we cant double dip on the tokens.

And yes, Eximus Stronghold ontop of it would also be wonderful since I wont say no to free energy orbs.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Aruquae said:

Mmm yes an even better idea…

Eximus Stronghold SP Arbitration Fissures for the win. Would unironically play that

Every Corpus Eximus will be a Guardian Eximus, every Grineer Eximus will be an Arson Eximus, and every Infested Eximus will be a Toxic Eximus. 

Each rotation awards 5k Credits or 200 Endo. 

Edited by Skoomaseller
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

Every Corpus Eximus will be a Guardian Eximus, every Grineer Eximus will be an Arson Eximus, and every Infested Eximus will be a Toxic Eximus. 

Each rotation awards 5k Credits or 200 Endo. 

That would be awesome. 

Corpus could make their own cover version of Shieldwall by AA. Instead of "Vikings, raise the shieldwall, hold the frontline, fight till death!" it'd go "Corpus, raise the shieldwall, hold the frontline, #*!% we're dead!".

• Like 1

@DontRunWScissors

I made an Abritrations 2.0 back in 2018.

It combines elements of other game modes like Dynamic Objectives, Vallis Alert System, unlocking new enemy skills, Mini-Bosses which serve as both a soft and hard counter. Increase level scaling speed based on Alert Level. Mission altering Hazards, dynamic reward systems and an attempt to remove AABC rotations via bounty-like objectives.

It essentially compounds dynamic oppression until the player/group is either forced to leave or drop the Alert level and let things cool down.

It's a bit of a read. Maybe one day I'll make an updated version for more current Warframe.

1 hour ago, Xzorn said:

@DontRunWScissors

I made an Abritrations 2.0 back in 2018.

It combines elements of other game modes like Dynamic Objectives, Vallis Alert System, unlocking new enemy skills, Mini-Bosses which serve as both a soft and hard counter. Increase level scaling speed based on Alert Level. Mission altering Hazards, dynamic reward systems and an attempt to remove AABC rotations via bounty-like objectives.

It essentially compounds dynamic oppression until the player/group is either forced to leave or drop the Alert level and let things cool down.

It's a bit of a read. Maybe one day I'll make an updated version for more current Warframe.

This was a nice read, and I found most of the ideas pretty intriguing. That being said though it doesn't really seem similar to arbitrations in any way, and instead it seems like these mechanics would either be overlooked as usual (hunters being instakilled) or just do little/be annoying (the bombing galleon) I don't have enough time rn to type a full response though. Will update later with all my thoughts.