Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Year in review: got no E-Mail for it :(

"Have you checked your email, Tenno? We just sent a recap of your past year in Warframe straight to your Inbox! "

I didn't get this (on my registered email).

Will reply if it's late (if I check my email again this is basically only reason I did anyway ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Got mine, it was in my junk mail. check there.

Yeah I looked and searched these are latest results including all inboxes.

Will reply to post if it changes. But it's definitely not here.GJQ3nOvXAAAMRbT?format=jpg&name=small
But as you can see there aren't responses for your replies... idk another anomaly?

I WILL lyk if it's received.

2 hours ago, Hakugami said:

Didn't receive one either. I wonder if they are sending it in waves. I wanna see my stats! Haha.

Well, while you can't filter stats by just 2023, there are 2 main ways you can see your overall stats (aka account stats since the start), maybe you or other players would be interested in this.

Spoiler

Both will involve locating a discord bot named Altair, Some discord servers may have it integrated so anyone can use them to compare certain statistics among players (favorite missions or favorite warframes for example)
I can provide a link via DM to atleast one of these servers, it's fairly popular so it's possible you may know about it.

Note: these stats are not collected or registered for future use (privacy reasons), meaning you'll have to use the tools the same way every time you want to use them, nothing is saved anywhere.
Note 2: Stats displayed are not sensitive, you can DM or publicly use the bot in a server without fear it will expose anything sensitive, like the reports ingame you made on other players.

1 -

/summary <Username>

Will grab General account stats, top abilities, equipment and you can even sort them in the way you want.

2 - 

a/trade 

a/profile

These can only be used in combination with the respective text file given directly by support, you need to use the command and add the file to it before hitting enter, the bot will read the data from the files and will display it in a nice organized way for you to read, can include for example the most traded item, saving you time from actually checking every single trade you have made.
Files are static and as such will not update unless you ask for the data again, most users will tend to request this data once per year.
Stats may also be off, for example credits displaying "0", bot may not be updated to new formating in the text files.

The text files will obviously contain alot more info, even data that is pretty much uninteresting, so for any particular information you'll have to resort to actually checking the files manually.

To get the files, request account data under the GDPR categories, support will ask you a series of questions similar to account recovery, including purchases, account age, linked steam account,..... and will send a code to your associated email address due to the 2FA that should be enabled in your account, this code will need to be included in your reply back to support, alongside correct information.

I also haven't received any emails, i guess it will take some time.

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

I'm impatient :( 

Well it doesn't show you much, just the frames & weapons you've used the most, & some random bits here & there

Here's mine:

Spoiler

11.png

• Like 2