Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is Endo

5 минут назад, BiancaRoughfin сказал:

Its a Resource used to upgrade your mods, can be obtained as drop from certain mobs, dissolving mods and Ayatan Scultures/Stars as well as reward in some missions.

Endo.png

thank you very much, otherwise we were betting on platinum

Posted (edited)
5 минут назад, -Krism- сказал:

Задавая этот вопрос, я предполагаю, что вы пожилой игрок, который только что вернулся.

Эндо — это то, чем стали термоядерные ядра

Endo - mod

or

resources ?

Edited by ldesmond_miles_Twitch

Endo replaced fusion cores and duplicate mods as a way to upgrade mods. You need a certain amount of endo and credits to upgrade mods. It’s obtained through running missions, dissolving duplicate mod, and giving Maroo ayatans. 

25 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

I’ll do you one better “Why is endo?”

When is endo? 

Many scholars and philosophers debate this question to this very day. 

Many leading experts believe its not scientifically possible to verify, of course several mystics have claimed the ability to elucidate on the matter, save for a humble fee, surely a small bargain for the nature of receiving answers, on such a mysterious, taboo and cryptic subject. 

Perhaps only when the smallest questions and the largest questions have found their answer, can we know. Or perhaps, there are some answers, to questions, no sapient mind can dare to handle. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

And yet nobody ever asks how is endo.. Mental health should be taken seriously you guys...

the endo: "*sniff* And then he said I'd NEVER be a Rare Fusion Core!"

Cephalon samodeus pretending to be writing all this down in a notepad: "mhm, and tell me more about how that made you feel"